What's the best and worst Treehouse of Horror skit?

What's the best and worst Treehouse of Horror skit?

Hardmode: don't mention any episodes after season 8, like the Mr and Mrs Smith parody or the Avatar parody.

Other urls found in this thread:

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Gabriel_Sneed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>worst

The original ones are very weak

>Best

The shinning

I never liked the one where the school staff are cannibals. Weak finish to kino Shining parody and time travel toaster.

>The original ones are very weak
The Raven is a classic!

IMO (not that MO matters) is that the "billboards come alive and wreck shit" is the weakest since it's just not that well written or funny. Best would be .. shit dunno

Best has gotta be shinning or toaster.

Citizen Kang

"Yes, it's true. We are aliens."
"But it's a two-party system. You MUST vote for one of us."

When I was a boy I dreamed of being a baseball

>the Mr and Mrs Smith parody or the Avatar parody.
Good lord I've never heard of either of these but I can just imagine the horror

gj Simpsons writers

LOOK MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO SNEED

I'M SNEED RIIIIIIICK

Best is the killer Krusty Doll
>See? The doll's trying to kill me and the toaster has been laughing at me!
Worst without going later seasons is probably the King Kong one.
Its just King Kong.

The ones that have nothing to do with Halloween or horror gets thumbs down from me.

I can't pick a favourite, but I would narrow it down to Citizen Kang, The Shinning, or that one where Bart and Lisa revive the dead.

I don't hate the one about the school faculty eating kids, I laughed at a few jokes and always liked "The Joy of Cooking Milhouse".

Worst is probably Homega Man. It just isnt funny.

At the risk of being a cultural dullard, I wasn't a fan of their redo of The Raven. Honestly, I'm surprised they stuck with the concept unless everyone was larping at how cultured they are.

Normally not a huge fan of parodies because it's often too easy to avoid much in the way of original content, but their take on the shining was great. Killing off Willie each time was hilarious. I didn't really like the one where the kids were getting eaten but I think that had more to do with not liking Bart and Lisa getting hurt thanks to my irrational fanboy status around those two characters.

Underrated classic: the one where Burns puts Homer's brain in a robot

The one with Bart's twin brother living in the attic and watching him through the vets actually scared me as a kid. I started sleeping on my stomach so I wouldn't have to look at the vents on my ceiling

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Gabriel_Sneed

I've always been scared of people strapped down on beds or tables about to be tortured or operated. Seeing Bart like that crept the fuck out of me.
This later on filtered into my life by giving me a bondage fetish

>Abortions for some, miniature American flags for others!

>Gabriel "Feed and Seed" Sneed

That's the first time this shitty meme has made me laugh

Willie as Freddie Krueger was always my personal favorite
>Do not touch Willie
>Good advice!
The Shinning is a very close 2nd place, and the time-traveling toaster is tied with that.

Worst, I don't know. I wasn't a fan of Genesis Tub, personally.

>Best
Time and Punishment

>Worst
Kind of hard to tell since I haven't seen every THOH episodes, but some of the newer ones seem a lot weaker

Worst: Bad Dream House or Terror at 5 1/2 Feet

>"That fellow at radioshack said I was mad, well who's mad now?"

Whaaaaat?? That's a fantastic episode! It was always one of my favorite (mostly for the gore cause i was an edgy kid)
My favorite line was from Marge when she tells Bart/Lisa
"You March right back in that school, look them dead in the eye and say: Don't eat me!"