I fucked this guys wife in his house while his kids were there and then felt guilty and tried to warn him

I fucked this guys wife in his house while his kids were there and then felt guilty and tried to warn him

His wife bullshitted him into believing I was a liar. Apparently he works for her dad and she said she controlled him and he would do whatever he said. That was a few years ago

Now she wants me to start fucking her again. I feel bad for him but his wife does ass to mouth so I'm all in for freaky shit.

Should I try to warn this pathetic cuck again or just laugh at how stupid he is and enjoy my degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

buddhism.stackexchange.com/questions/8869/what-bad-karma-awaits-adulterers
faceberg.com/profile.php?id=1324332278
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill his children and the cycle will be complete.

You are a worthless human being who has ruined a marriage

He knows he's just a pussy.

he didn't ruin anything fag she did.
op just do it who cares at this point, if she doesn't cheat with you shell find another guy to fuck might as well get laid

Hey I tried to warn him that his wife was a whore and he chose to believe her instead of me.

Not my fault he's a dumb redneck

If you're so magnanimous you tell him. See how far that gets ya

you are the one the need warn

buddhism.stackexchange.com/questions/8869/what-bad-karma-awaits-adulterers

He's pretty ugly and fat so his wife must be pretty ugly so I bet you're hideous fuck you

Her face is a 4 but her tits are a 10

and she is down for anything in bed. I never asked to go A2M, bitch just started sucking after I pulled it out of her pooper.

record yourself giving her the d and show him the tape.

post pic of her

Yes this, then kill his child

Yea user post a pic lets see this

Are you black? Then it's alright. White pussy was made for your BBC. Also this:

Black guys
>Larger dicks
>Fun to be around
>Interesting conversation anytime you want
>Nicely dressed and groomed
>Crack jokes all the time
>Will take you places
>Broad social spectrum
>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
>Behave like real men
>Smile on their faces most of the time
>Can dance and cook
>Chills in the school

White guys
>Tiny dicks
>Socially awkward
>Quiet
>Inhibited socially
>Boring
>Prefer to stay home
>Hate to dance
>Sad faces
>Angsty
>Creepy
>Often have either anger or anxiety issues
>Shoots up the school

I thought about it, but at this point why should I?

I tried to do the right thing and he decided to be a cuck. Why should I fight against his stupidity? I tried to warn him, he didn't believe me...why shouldn't I get my dick wet on another man's dime?

She says her "daddy controls him" and he "can't do any better" than her. He sounds like a fucking loser. I tried to help this fat fagget out once and he didn't want to believe it. Not my problem now, right?

Blackmail the dumb cunt. Christ, how do fags like you manage to do things.

Dunno, roll a D20 to decide you fucking larper.

is this Sup Forums

he probably watches from the closet or the video from a hidden camera

kys you cuck

you feel so deeply
fuck her until your degenerate ass gets bored
& make sure to take take some nakid pix of her and send it to him whenver to satisfy your pathetic ego

Why don't you let Sup Forums warn him? give us his kikebook

this is from her faceberg, I dont have any of her since I dont give a shit enough to take pics.

Shes not the hottest but does anything in bed.

the marriage was already in ruins when she started cheating

OP still shouldn't do it though.

It's natural. White women worship BBC. Go ask your mom.

Well done on giving him what he wanted; a (You).

pound that shit to your heart's content
also that's not a 4 what's wrong with you
also don't ask for relationship advice on Sup Forums what's wrong with you, 95% of people here are 14yo neonazi wannabes

fuck her OP
if you dont she'll start getting frustrated and take it out on him. nothing makes a bitch stable like a good fuck

you keep forgetting "awesome resistance to the sun" for blacks

fucking newfag

post more

Congratulations OP, you're a faggot AND a shitposter.

Freaky shit huh?
Now, discard this idea if they are under the legal age of consent, but if she has any daughters, well, yeah, you get the picture.

fuck the shit out of her

take pics

email the pics to him with the subject "dude I tried to warn you"

I dont think he uses his kikebook anymore. He has one but no activity in like a year. He wouldnt believe you anyway.

She says he's dumb as shit but makes good money through her dad. Apparently he's just the beta bux.,

Poor fucking guy. I still feel bad, but hey I tried.

I told him I fucked his wife and that she doesn;t respect him. I dunno what line of shit she fed him but he bought it. I'm not responsible at this point.....right?

try to tell him again

just put yourself into his shoes. Sounds like a real dilema. I would probably believe my gf too if some random guy was accusing her of anything

Leave a note under his clothes or something if you can letting him know your telling the truth

This. Do the right thing.

While your fucking her doggy brand her with something

She doesnt want me to go to their house anymore since I "violated her trust" .....this coming from a bitch cheating on her husband, so thats not likely

He has a kikebook but thats how I tried to warn him last time and he didnt listen

If he wants to bury his head in the sand and be a cuck who am I to stop him? I just.....I feel guilty anons. Shes a good fuck, but I have been cheated on before and know how it feels

My peeny and my conscience cant agree

There's 4 billion other women in the world. Why are you wasting your time with a married woman you consider a 4?

Time to move or something dude... Your life is in a rut if you're wasting time thinking about this sleaze and her husband.

Laugh at him, but do not fuck her it's not a thing that a honourable man do.

If her dad is half decent men, he will end killing you

Because only 1/4 of them are a viable age

Only a tiny fraction of the remaining live around OP

After that simple logistics means that he would never be able to meet 99% of THOSE women

Then we have to consider that many of the women would not be interested in OP

so yeah...

She's setting you up to falsely accuse you of raping her. She won't forget or forgive how you tried to warn him.

You're fucking a whore op

Hope he snaps and blows both your brains out.

Take a pic of you fucking her, and send it to him afterward. The dumbass isn't gonna believe anything else. Problem solved.

Yeah no shit, I said I fucked her, not that I'm gonna marry her

Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife

Should have left a note for him to find.

You have to ease in with this type of stuff. Too fast and they don't believe you.

It's no different than redpilling, your upsetting their view of what they perceive to be "normal"

>giving into pussy

I see she has a second cuck
Her husband , and you

this is exactly what i thought. At the very least OP record all conversations you have with her using audio equipment, I personally bought a recorder disguised as a USB, not for this purpose though.

Do you like being a pawn in some femdom game? You're acting like you're the winner in all this when really you're just one of many schmucks that dances on her puppet strings. You should get EVIDENCE, film it or whatever, and show the guy, LIBERATE HIM. Be a bro not a schmoe.

why don't you just send him her chat messages

Poor kid.

It's the husband's fault for being such a loser in the first place.

You're going to be in Hell and you're going to wish you had not been a sinner. But it will be too late.

I will not pray for you. It is useless to pray for the damned.

record it and send it to him

>larger monkey lips
>shit to be around
>conversation about "bustin caps", "fuck the poooleeese" or "the goberment is raysisst" anytime you want
>dressed with pants around ankles
>smokes crack all the time
>will take you to prison to meet his family
>broad autism spectrum
>know drug dealers and gang members you will be whored out to
>behave like fucking apes and criminals
>tattoos on their faces most of the time
>can dance around the law by claiming racism and cook crack
>never went to school

OK, you tell him

faceberg.com/profile.php?id=1324332278

dont think he even checks that shit anymore tho. He didn't listen to me, he aint gonna listen to some rando on the internet.

I know the name of the company he works for too but I draw the line at fucking a mans wife. I aint gonna fuck his livelihood too.

I despise that women feel like they're justified to cheat on their husband just so they can get good dick, but keep the beta around so they have security and something to fall back on. They have no morals and are all hedonists. I hate that her husband has absolutely no balls and won't dominate his wife until she's completely submissive and subservient to him, and I'm disappointed in you OP for letting her get away with this lifestyle just so you can exercise your basic instincts and get your dick wet. If you don't use this opportunity to slowly but surely destroy every facet of her life then you are a waste.

how did the guy have duct tape... must of been some kinky shit

What happened to praying for your enemies and stuff? Mercilessness and haughtiness isn't a cool attitude. All of humanity has sinned and fall short of the Glory of God. We all fight against our sinful nature. There is no humility or peace to be found in your attitude.

He's an cuck, but you're a faggot.

(best bet: get nudes some how, without being in the pic, and get it to him without it being connected with you.)

Oh so this is a personal army bait thread then. Not your personal army, faggot. He probably bullies you at work and you're a passive aggressive pussy who is tryiing to get a weak man's revenge.

do both

ass to mouth is a rare trait in women, so bring that into consideration

Mate what the fuck is the point in banging a mother with a husband that isn't even hot.

She is using you because she is unsatisfied, but you are nothing more than a cock to vent her frustrations on.

You are the real cuck here.

Get a fucking normal girlfriend and have white children instead of a crusty stretch mark ridden skank.

>has average of 90 iq

Fuck her and get evidence (videos etc). when you're bored of her send it to her parents and husband.

If that's really her then I'd get checked.

Promise her the night of her life, then cut her throat and shit on her chest and using your feces write the words "She Was A Cheating Whore" on the bedroom wall.

Make sure to cover all the door knobs in shit too.

Yeah...

this

The guy is a cuck. You went beyond your duty by trying to warn him.

However least you can do is keep the kids out of this and fuck her when they are far away.

I know her through her brother, I even tried to tell him and he got all shitty.

seems like every man in her life is a cuck. Feel bad for her dad, he's a good guy. Too bad his daughter turned out to be a giant whore

Like I said, I tried, he didn;t wanna believe me.

She said he's dumb and pathetic and she has him wrapped around her finger. She spends all his money and does whatever she wants. At this point he's too far gone to be helped. Why shouldn't I at least get my dick sucked?

OP, you are better than a lot of men, for you at least made the attempt to let the cucked man know what was going on when you really did not have to do anything

He deserves any and all pain that is headed his way. His children, however, do not. I think you should let him be delusional, if it means the kids will end up less fucked up

This

>t. virginfag

its not the duty of any man to train anothers wife. he decided to get the wench pregnant so he's already fucked. if op can get pussy while destroying a cucks life, then this will most please kek

fuck you. try enter a woman atleast once in your pathetic life

You have AIDS now.

I said he doesn't even check that shit, retard. He's not gonna even pay attention to some autist sperging at him.

The anglos were right.

Irish are trully half-niggers

Mate you are analysing her psychology like a fucking beta faggot despite trying to act like you are just after her pussy.

You sure you aren't cucked as fuck?

I think you even have feelings for her.

What a fucking faggot.

>that hypermanly jaw

she could model for superman in a comic
she probably is a total freak. is the baby even his?

thats why are country is half niggers nowadays

still 50% less than your country

Because you're lying and this is an obvious personal army bait thread. She's probably an ex of yours, and is happy with the dude, and you're just jealous and angry and want to ruin her thing.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY, FAGGOT

saged

she is obviously a disgusting whore but who cares as long as he doesn't get aids. He isn't gonna knock her up nor is he cucking an alpha so who cares?

>not eating her dead body afterwards then shitting it out and raping the pile of shit

ffs the normies flooding in have ruined this board

What did her feet smell like?

I'm of the same mindset, user.

I did all I could short of having him hide in the closet. It's not on me anymore.

I did the right thing, he looked the other way. Why not get some for free if he's too dumb to keep his bitch in line. I don't get a2m very often, might as well enjoy what I can get

AGREED

think about it if it was your wife

think about it.

we always talk about how women are degenerate

Well, YOU are helping her be degenerate. if every guy told her to go fuck herself, she would be forced to live her fantasy's with her husband and there would be no degeneracy in women.

Stop allowing them to be degenerate.

Plus, if your that studly, you can get someone else, that's single

Chancing to hop into the fire twice? You might get burned.

Find a different slut while he's still ignorant.

>If you don't use this opportunity to slowly but surely destroy every facet of her life then you are a waste.

I need to agree with this user, you must destroy her. You are better then this OP, your gut is telling you. This woman must be shamed, she is an incubus, and will continue to do so until she is exposed.

THIS IS A PERSONAL ARMY BAIT THREAD

WORST THAN A SHILL SLIDE THREAD

SAGE THIS PATHETIC SHIT

thank you

Now how do I make the guilt go away?

he did nothing wrong, well, i suppose he did but if it wasnt him, the worthless whore would have found another dick to mount so really, there was no stopping it and the man was just taking advantage of a great ass to mouth situation

This

Savagely destroy her butthole and post video on pol

>I even tried to tell him and he got all shitty.
You've got luck. If it was me I would have cut your throat, and then cut my sister's throat.

>Why shouldn't I at least get my dick sucked?
Because she is ugly and married.

Only niggers fuck married women.

i dunno i value loyalty over bangin'

like if she is not loyal to her hubs and their kids and brings another guy into the house

she ain't gonna be loyal to you, she will try to get all guys all the time

that could get you infected or somethin

plus i can't look their kids in the face

its spooky man, even just bein there.
i tried to cut out the sex and just be friends you know but it was so weird

it was so freaking weird x 10

Put a fucking note UNDER the toilet seat you dolt

how hot are the kids?

convince yourself that they both deserve it - they do. She is a whore and he is a faggot - both deserve to have their lives wrecked.

Link her FB. She deserves to suffer,

You on the other hand should fuck her hard... if you think about it, bringing about the end of their marriage is doing them a favour,

She could get cheat on cuckhub with a violent dude who could fuck her up. Better just to fuck up her life now.