Thanks for correcting the ad hominem !

nah bruh. rather have that than a dictator

Is this real?

Have the given up??

lel it's real

wtf i hate trump now

Jesus, Larry.

Nasty people, folks.

I can't even begin to fathom the amount of hysteria should Trump win, it could potentially be the best day of our lives to bare witness to, even non-burgers.

This

Or, you know
Everyone could write in whoever the fuck they want and not be a fucking tool

Pic related, the fancy empty box where you can write in literally anybody in the US

Do some research, find someone better than a giant douche or a turd sandwich

Honestly if you didn't already know about this please get out of my country. You're the problem.

"we go high"

The smarmy liberal tears this next Tuesday are gonna be so delicious

Let me tell you something son. There comes a time when you finally got to say "Enough is enough"

I'm sure you don't have a clue what that means, so I will spell it out for you.

Fuck niggers,fuck faggots,and fuck your feelings. It's time for a real man to make America great again. I'm not even sorry it pushes your shit in. You probably needed that.

I hope Larry Johnson films his own suicide on the 9th so we can enjoy it.

I want Trump. How triggered does that make you?

>It's not about finding policies that work.
>It's about feelings.

Let's remember that Obama actually said this at the Dallas Police Memorial.

Kek I don't even care if Trump is a terrible president; the fact that his mere election will drive SJWs and cucks out en masse is satisfying enough.

>America's problems are caused by elected officials

Anyone who would concede a vote to the Clinton campaign at this point is either an illegal, a disgusting sex degenerate, or a leech of the state. You are a burden to everyone you encounter

It's not even about Trump. He might literally be retarded,buts least he doesn't have a 40+ kill count.

Hillary cons: Corrupt elitist, Destabilized the Middle East, Accused of treason against the US, Increase social programs, Deleted sensitive Information to save her own ass, Increase tax on the middle class, Walking corpse.

Trump cons: said mean things, orange, idiot despite being a fucking billionaire, orange, actually plan to grow the economy, likes white people. And orange

Not as much as if you wanted Hillary

I'm a firm believer that Bernie was jewed out of being on the polls (no pun intended)
I'll be writing him in
At least trump is pro 2A and has only been to orgy island once
Hillary is gunna start a civil war. And while it would be hilarious to see the SJW community collectively have an aneurysm, I'm not /k/ enough to survive long and that worries me
At least trump would be a good laugh.

>Cheeto-faced moron

Glenn Beck isn't running for president, user.

Memri tv is the gift that just keeps on giving

>Writing in someone who fucked over his own movement by sucking elitist cock

Oh boy. Feel the Bern is no longer just a cute phrase.

HOLY FUCK DRUMPF BTFO WILL HE EVER RECOVER

>Kim

Haha, that's exactly what I saw but my state is blue as hell. Felt good for so many diverse people to come together for one common goal.

Isn't that admitting that their golden girl is going to lose?

>maybe

"Maybe"? They don't seem too sure.

Holy kek.

These are their memes.

This is what we're up against

Fucking hell.

>drive him to suicide
Wow. These people.

>Stage 5: Acceptance