I found this pic on my daughter's phone. She had sent it to a coworker...

I found this pic on my daughter's phone. She had sent it to a coworker. How do i put a stop to this and get my daughter on board with my conservative views? she keeps rebelling against everything i say
my wife says she thinks it's cute and is not helping at all

Your daughter is gonna be a single mother of 4, You should be proud, leaf.

Rape your daughter and assert your dominance as the alpha male.

Fuck off

Hide all Canadian threads.
Sage all Canadian threads.

Kids will always go against their parents by trying to be rebel. I think the best you can do is you and your wife start treating her like a full-grown adult and then she will grow out of whatever phase she's in

reverse psychology.

You know when our parent catch us smoking weed then they force us to smoke a huge amount until we can't remember what our names are?

Kind of like that, but laugh at her and goad her, make it obvious you know something she doesn't, it'll make her insecure and question herself, even if she has/does eventually fuck a black guy or two.

She'll constantly be wondering why you were encouraging her in such a crude way.

There it is. Thanks bogan.

It's a cooking ingredient.

Oh she doesn't look that ba-
>Black cock only

Why the fuck is this a thing.

Also sage ya fucking leaf

No, you didn't. The odds that someone stupid enough to repost a slutty pic of their daughter on here would have the goods to do it is damn near zero.

i didn't say the pic was my daughter. she sent the pic to her friend and said ''i need to get some panties like that''

Find her a wigger. I know. It fucking sucks to have a wigger as the father of your grandchild but it's better than your other alternative.

Nice try with that roleplay you cuck. Get out of my country and move to sweden where you belong

you need to have a talk with her. then you force her to strip down to that and you spank her for her insolence. open hand or with a paddle. Maybe try both.

while you're doing it. ask her if she'd prefer a black man to you. remind her that you are her daddy. force her to admit she loves you and would rather stay with you than go to a black man.

if she's being too loud, gag her. Don't want to bother the neighbors. They wouldn't understand that you're just trying to do the right thing here as a parent.

record all of this and tell her this was merely just a warning. quietly upload video, but make it an unlisted video. that way, you can tell her you could release it at the press of a button and she can't delete it.

post the video here so we can archive it, however.

my wife only encourages her saying if she wasn't married she would get panties like to

That trolling is friendly/10. I laughed at your joke as I found it humorous. Keep on postin famalam and MAGA.

Shoot her in the face and lady benis

she rejects my sexual advances these days

I found this pic on my daughter's phone. She had sent it to a coworker. How do i put a stop to this and get my daughter on board with my conservative views? she keeps rebelling against everything i say
my wife says she thinks it's cute and is not helping at all

tell your daughter about how black men beat women at a far higher rate and leave their children fatherless, usually scares the smart ones off

why is your daughter a racist

this

user, the more you try to force her to be conservative, the more she is going to rebel.

If she's already doing that, it's too late. You don't have to be supportive of her ideas; just don't try and interfere with them. Let her learn the hard way, otherwise she will just grow to hate you.

You also need to casually red pill her.

Anyway, back to your office, CTR. Nice try, but the pic wasn't subtle enough.

Beat her and your wife for belittling the situation. Then take away every freedom she has.

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

>its a leaf daughter/father cuckold fantasy thread

>I found this pic on my daughter's phone.
>leaf
kys

my wife tells her its only natural for a nubile women to prefer blacks as they are stronger, more potent, and have bigger cocks

damn this is an underrated post

>Still going
le canadian cuckold xd

>mevetv
lel