Texas is going blue

>Texas is going blue

What other bullshit has been spewed this election?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/438120/
youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ.
youtube.com/watch?v=L5nUCYlblfI
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That Bernie was anti-establishment and couldn't be bought.

Trips of truth.

Checked
Double checked

Keked and checked

praise kek

fugging cheked

Pic related

OMG GUIZ REPEATING NUMBERS

Why the fuck do I keep coming back to Sup Forums

I just realized
>>>>>>>venezuela

>What other bullshit has been spewed this election?

basically everything

That Florida would be red

"Pennsylvania is going blue"

california is going red

Nobody ever said this and meant it.

BERNIE ABSOLUTELY BTFO

kek. Whats good to know is that a lot of voters for hillary are in texas but they will be incapable of turning the state. So a lot of the percentage of Hillary in the polls is moot

nationalreview.com/article/438120/

Guys, don't count out California turning red.

I live in San Francisco, been all over the largest campuses in the Bay Area recently. There is _zero_ enthusiasm for Clinton in the city or at the colleges. Even at UC Berkeley, which has the highest concentration of left-wingers in America, students are more concerned with their usual SJW crap than supporting Clinton. At every Bay Area campus I've been to I've seen more Stein/Johnson support than Clinton support.

Add to that the fact that everybody _expects_ Clinton to win easily. Very few California Democrats are going to bother showing up on Tuesday. It's easy to get a bunch of people to _say_ they'll vote Clinton over a phone poll but having them show up at the actual polls is a different story. It's going to be Prop 8 all over again.

Now if you drive just 20 miles inland from the coast all of a sudden you're BOMBARDED with HELLA Trump support. I'm fucking telling you right now there was NO such support/enthusiasm for McCain/Romney in the conservative parts of California. This is fucking unprecedented.

There are also plenty of Latinos low key supporting Trump here, my family included. Plenty of Latinos here and the majority of Asians are small business owners and only care about lower taxes.

Simply put, don't count out California delivering the killing blow against the witch.

What did Kek mean by this?

Some of the Trump delusions have been just hilarious.

>Trips of truth.

Who bought him? This board is a den of neckbearded JIDF ribbiting magicians. youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ. Your name is zionald. You love aipac breitbart epstein adelson and putin. Bernie shat all over them. North Korea. Defended guns. And all over kissinger. Fuck you

just going to post this out there, for "sarcastic" reasons: gasoline is an explosive and it is available on almost every street corner in the united states.

That Trump will make America great again.

see this is the kind of bullshit OP was talking about

This

Trump did.

>That pic
>Silent Hill hooter sounds

PRAISE

Certainly not now, but it's their demographic destiny.

The election will be rigged. Complains about dems. Dems actually rigged their primaries against him. He accepts it. They rigged my primaries too!
>the destruction of your narrative

>texas
>red
stop this fucking meme.

Top tier delusions senpai. Screencapped.

TRUMP WILL WIN THE ELECTION! KEK WILLS IT!

Is there any evidence he was bribed to endorse her? I personally believe that was the case but when I try to convince friends they go "oh he just really doesn't want Trump to win". Like sacrificing all your morals is acceptable cause trumps a meanie

shitpost, kek, lulz, n word. amidoinitrite

kek is dead.

The cases of voter fraud so far have been Trump supporters.

in case you couldn't tell by the fact that i made that reply literally 90 seconds after that post was made, this is a copy/paste from a thread a couple of days ago
And it's already on my wall of delusion, right at the bottom with the map predictions

What narrative?

>Radiohead starts playing
holy fucking kek

A

KASICH SURGING

Kek once again giving the hard holy truth

FUCKING

>"HELLA"
>flag
No thanks

But muh swing state

GA going blue. I want to go into a fucking rage every time I see it.

KEK CONFIRMS IT

>When Hillary loses, the Reddit and Tumblr tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent glory that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads (reddit) and rage posts (tumblr), and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.
>I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million fedoras and landwhales cry out in itty bitty we wuz khangz/religion of peace penis fury simultaneously.
>They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the neo-Nazis had pulled a fast one on them.
>"We will riot!" They will say. "World War Three!" “American Holocaust!" they will cry.
>Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything
>But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their Queen, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the back stabbing traitor who lost to Pepe the Frog. The entire nation KNOWS that Trump is a loud mouthed asshole, that he’s practically bathed in the tears of millions of spics and liberals, and his administration will surely be mired in every offensive thing he’s ever spewed. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Hillary. After all his bullshit, his bigotry, his racism, they STILL see Trump as being superior to Hillary. When the denizens of Reddit and Tumblr come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.
>I need to fap.

LEAF

didn't read lol, see you in 4 days

PA going red.

Guys, Drumpf is so done. He lost Iowa to Ted Cruz. Cruz is guaranteed to become the Republican nominee. It's not too late to become a #CruzMissle

I might believe New York going red, but California? No way.

>Pennsylvania is going red.

>Tripfag kangaroo
Yup, can't wait.

watch this

>shills use a program to get gets
>everyone with sheeple reddit brain responds
>thread is kill
Shilling must be easy when the userbase is as fucking retarded as this.

>Using Internet Explorer

When I was walking the pupper earlier today I saw a Trump sticker on the back of someone's car. The car wasn't even keyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5nUCYlblfI

guys
i think meme magic might be real

Huh, didn't know the machines switching the full repub ticket to repub and Clinton were from Trump

It is. Silly to waste it on threads like this.

blasphemy

I always liked this gif.

Trump can win

Oh come on man, the chance of that happening was 1 in 12,000, the fact that it happened in the first 2 posts is amazing.

>Texas is going blue

nobody said that, stupid. people merely pointed out that it has been far more competitive than in past elections

Sup Forums on the other hand has claimed virtually all 50 states as guaranteed

I don't get this picture

>it has been far more competitive than in past elections
Not it hasn't.

>wikileaks is a secret Russian spy ring.

I know jatchet user said he was controlled opposition but my question is whether he knew he was comtrolled or they allowed him to be without his knowledge. Kinda like when a kid wants to help carry in the groceries so you let him put hos hands on the bag while you carry it in.

trump will win.

NEW SMOKING GUN ON PEDOPHILIA
GET IN HERE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT: THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!!

Nate silver >> kek

brilliant.

KYS Epstein

wheres the pre printed version if Trump wins?

He copy pasted a post from yesterday

he hates that album

Lord!

Sup Forums meme

'chance of winning'

Says who?

I say Pennsylvania is going red and Texas is going blue.

Also California is going red too.

Why the hell not?

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

JUST A FEW DAYS TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

I Live in Texas. Not turning blue. Total Bullshit

Nice

wtf

Recognized.

Trump is anti establishment
Trump is going to win

Shadilay! Shadilay!

Kek will es.