variety.com/2017/film/reviews/thor-ragnarok-review-cate-blanchett-1202594143/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neat.

Good comedy? Yes
Good movie? Doubt

Bad day to be a DChump

But then again when isn't it?

Comedies are movies.

Glad Thor is "good" now since last 2 blew, here's hoping JL also does great.

Why? do you only make 10$ a month?

Would Taika play a good Joker?

Yeah ones that you watch once and then completely forget about them.

>in b4 it’s considered to be the most memetastic movie of the mcu

JL will perform better financially. Screencap this.

>average score 7.7
WTF?That's extremely low for a 100% movie, I never saw this before

I will but just to laugh at your retarded ass

>Title your movie “Ragnarok” the Norse version of the Apocalypse in which everything dies horribly
>It’s the funniest Marvel movie yet!
The very state of Marvelshit.

>Thor, Hulk, and Loki vs the whole JL
Wow, what a shock.

>I like the movie because it's fun

>"Thor battles his sister and Marvel franchise fatigue alike as director Taika Waititi injects a welcome dose of self-parody in “Thor: Ragnarok.”

variety.com/2017/film/reviews/thor-ragnarok-review-cate-blanchett-1202594143/

DC is bad, Marvel is good, water is wet, DC fans ritualistic suicide when?

>self-parody
Is Guardians of the Galaxy 3, I fucking knew it.

yes
that's what movies are for
being entertaining

>Devil’s Anus
>Ass-guard
>Penis Parker
This is he future you chose, marvelcucks.

I love DC more than Marvel, but honestly I dont have much hope for the JL movie and Thor: Ragnarok is overrated as hell, but looks like it will be an enjoyable movie.

>DC fans ritualistic suicide when?
Hopefully soon

I mean how many times can those morons get mocked and ridiculed before it gets through their thick retard brains that everyone hates them

Good to know the movie is good so I can avoid it.
I only watch boring and loud movies like Man of Steel or Transformers, to feel intelectually superior like the atheist white supremacist that I am.

"Persona" is a very entertaining film. I wouldn't call it fun though.

Shitpost are very cool.

I don't get why you'd post your own selfie, user
but ok, thanks

fuck off,, JL will be miles better than Thor.

Am I crazy or are threads bumping weird?

>white supremacist
How the DCEU got related with racism and Donald Trump? It's far more diverse than the MCU, aka the white male club, and both BvS and Suicide Squad were huge on Mexico

Fuck off, you cis white male. I only enjoy fun movies where I can shut my brain off and then go to McDonald’s afterward to grab as much Szechuan sauce as I can and return to my safe space among all my other progressive friends online.

Yeah, it's like a reverse ironman trilogy in terms of quality. Whytitties let Hemsworth be Hermsworth like they did with RDJ.

Northrop Grumman thread?

Projection. White American Liberals are racist as fuck, they just don't want to admit that to themselves so they accuse everyone and everything they don't like of being racist.

Thanks for the laugh

God knows your piece of sit movie won't have any

Wait for Black Panther for some drama. That what Coogler’s good at.

I wish all movieshit threads where exiled to Sup Forums. Sup Forums is bad enough with all the big two comic console war shit

WHAT THE FUCK

>How the DCEU got related with racism and Donald Trump?
they have nothing in common other than for some reason liking DCEU is some sort of political statement by that group.
Not the actual fans of the DCEU, mind you, just a bunch of contrarians that latch into those particular movies.

Reminder that jl might get bad reviews because of Ben Afflecks weinsten connection and previous assault rumours

Why are her armor boobs sagging?

any film that is entertaining is by definition fun

very cool

>anything Marvel Cosmic will from now on be labeled as 'GOTG 3'

>movie is fun

What are you, racist?

This

Marvel knows what they're doing and they should they've been dominating for almost a decade

This year you have the more comedic movies like Thor and Guardians and next year you get the more dramatic ones like Black Panther and Infinity War

Never doubt based marvel

Momoa and Whedon too don't forget

>funny, and above all fun

Seems like, going by the overall 7/10's I'm seeing, it'll be fun while you're there (which will get people into seats, especially since it's high on RT) but we won't remember it in a few months. Some as soon as they leave.

>Thor: Ragnarok is fun in its own kinetic, comic book fashion but it doesn't have any dramatic urgency whatsoever.
>Ragnarok is basically a Joke Delivery System - and on that score, it works. The movie is fun.
>"Thor: Ragnarok" is easily the best of the three Thor movies - or maybe I just think so because its screenwriters and I finally seem to agree on one thing: The Thor movies are preposterous.
>What neither Hemsworth nor his director can overcome, though, is Ragnarok’s meandering and narcoleptic story. It’s the sort of rote, paint-by-numbers slog (occasionally broken up by numbing, pro forma smashy-smashy smackdowns) that makes so many Marvel movies feel like Xeroxes of other Marvel movies.

Jesus Christ are these supposed to be positive reviews

You're just butthurt cause DC movies suck

>this thread

You would think he'd be used to it by now

>it's get bad reviews because of recent controversies
>not because WB is completely incompetent at how to handle a cinematic universe

>Infinity War
>dramatic
Pick one.

Also, I'l lose my shit if Thor is constantly making jokes while:
1) Asgard is in danger of being completely destroyed and next Earth,
2) Loki could stab him in the back at any minute,
3) Peope probably die (no spoilers),
4) He was completely different in the last movie,

DC BTFO YET AGAIN

>That’s another big problem with Thor: Ragnarok, outside of its preference for Sakaar over Asgard. The movie rushes through so much, treating everything so breezily and facetiously, that it undercuts any real sense of importance or menace offered by the notion of the end of all things. When Big Dramatic Moments do happen — and there are a few — they’re jarringly weightless. This is Diet Ragnarok.

So basically Skurge's sacrifice is going to be played for laughs
Jesus Christ

What did Momoa do?

Nah I only watch marvel movies because I like le fun and then forgetting what I watched as soon as I turn off my computer

BASED Taika saving the shittiest franchise in the MCU

>watching movie on the computer

God, what an awful way to watch films.

Dumb GoT rape joke that was made at the absolute worst time in the media cycle to do it.

He's giving us Planet Hulk, which was fucking NEVER EVER until this movie was announced.

It's like he wants to single handedly save Hulk and Thor in one film.

speak for yourself
i still rewatch Spaceballs and Blues Brothers yearly

What are those movies? Watch something good, you fucking pleb.

they are not even hiding it anymore

>monty python

>it got good reviews, so they must be drones

Has it occurred to you that Marvel films and live action shows are the only things Marvel related getting good reviews?

If they were complete drones, they would also be saying good things about the awful animated shows and the dreadful state that is the comics.

I want Sup Forums to leave

The comics are better than they've ever been, though.

The current state of film has made it hard to distinguished Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>Batman begins(2005) - 84%
>superman returns(2006) 76%
>The dark knight(2008) - 94%
>watchmen(2009) - 65%
The dark knight rises(2012) - 87%
>the lego batman(2016)- 90%
>Wonder Woman(2017)- 92%
You're were saying?

They're plebbit core movies.

Only one of those is DCEU.

Suicide Squad.

Seems unlikely. Not only have the Thor films been improving in gross, but given the budgets of Thor 1 and Thor 2 compared to BVS, this movie is likely to cost a full $100 million less in production and ~$150-200 million less in total to make than JL. Likely budget of Thor 3: $150-175 million production, $75-85 million marketing, $225-260 million total. Likely budget of JL: $250 million production, $165 million marketing, $415 million total (same as BVS).

It's very unlikely that JL performs significantly better than BVS, if at all, after all the bad will from that film. Call its gross $900 million and be generous. Thor 3 with a ~$240 million budget would need a gross of just over $725 million to outdo JL. Which is lower than literally every MCU film of Phase 3. And all those movies had lower reviewer scores and less hype than this one.

You said DC, all those movies belong to Warner that owns DC.

Wonder Woman getting a 92% is absolute shilling
That is a terrible movie

Way better than near anything on MCU, so by capeshit standards is a fair score.

I think you mean homecoming.

>Wonder Woman getting a 92% is absolute shilling

I'm sure this Thor score is completely fair and devoid of bias in every way though

That has to be the more bullshit statement I've ever seen
Wonder Woman wouldn't have been the worst Marvel movie but it is no where close to being the best

>"SHILLING!"
>"but its okay when marvel does it"

Why does Sup Forums hate homecoming so much?

Oooh, duck and cover my man. Mods are DC exclusive now days. For months people were shit posting saying Spiderman wasn't going to make more than Wonder Woman but the day it did, they clamped down on any spidey movie threads.

Why is Sup Forums so full of DCshills?

Wonder Woman only got a good score because of a female protagonist and a female director
It had nothing to do with the movie itself

THORKINO IS HERE

Because is a filler episode about Iron Man on MCU tv series-like format.

>Wonder Woman only got a good score because of a female protagonist and a female director
>It had nothing to do with the movie itself

Once again, I am sure this Thor score is completely fair and devoid of bias in every way

Of course it's good, Yost wrote it.

The real fucking shame is that because it did well he's likely to stay in Hollywood and never go back to writing comics, so we won't ever get Scarlet Spider Volume 3

>Why is Sup Forums so full of DCshills?
>Marveldrones literally spamming thor and punisher everywhere
wtf?

Wonder Woman was good but really isn't a 92%, 78% would be a more accurate number.

Just gonna ignore Civil War and Winter Soldier?

What's the matter snowflake, triggered?

Wait... Justice League is coming out this fall?