"AHHHH BULLETS ARE METAL WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP IT VIRGIL YOU NIGGER"

>"AHHHH BULLETS ARE METAL WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP IT VIRGIL YOU NIGGER"

Wow, really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lANTWY4iaE
youtu.be/nJ76nuzDWCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>AHHH IT HURTS IT'S NOT LIKE ON TV
What kind of shows was Richie watching to make him think getting shot wouldn't hurt?

Maybe the ones were the protaganists are bullet sponges

You never really think about how things like bullet wounds would actually hurt irl when watching/reading media.

Well you can think how much it would hurt but it won't ever measure up to how it will actually feel.

The ones who were in the wrong here were the two assholes who decided that trying to tackle and startle the kid WHILE HE STILL HAD THE DAMN GUN was a good idea.

Seriously, they already had managed to talk the kid into putting the gun down, it was all a matter of diplomacy at that point.

I don;t believe lead is magnetic.

Why was that white kid so shitty?

lead is not magnetic

>there will be no rap played in this house. That music teaches kids to disrespect their parents

>some rap is positive mr foley

>it's all garbage.tells kids to write on walls,stay up past curvew and heaven knows what else. It tears down everything guys like me built

Static could have used his gay little frisbee to block the bullets, or just shock the kid with the gun

He's gay.

God damn, this show was hardcore.

ha your right.

It's funny because the 'positive' rap died like five years prior and this so was at the height of Eminem's mocking of it which pretty much replaced it.

>the episode where the villain was a crazy homeless girl

Tons of shows have the characters get shot and keep fighting.

Not withstanding also getting punched in the face or something.

Most average people don't even get into fights and would fall back from even one blow to the face. That shit hurts.

Dude, I don’t think he has reaction times that fast.

Hollywood bodies are insanely durable. In real life, you’re body lets you know right quick when shit is awry.

probably this one

She wasn’t a villain.

Man I remember thinking this guy was a total dirtbag back in the day, shit like this would be positively quaint by today's standards.

Why didnt Virgil just short out the gun to prevent it from firing?

>short out the gun

this isn't gonna be another "guns use electricity" thread, is it?

oh shit I didn't know guns used electricity

The writers shouldve done their research

Virgil wasn't even there yet as Static.

but that other character explicit mentioned that it is abnormal that he can move without problems after getting shot, thus no one would consider this to be the norm

A new edition to the 'characters who did nothing wrong' threads.

>gay little frisbee

Thanks for making my day.

youtube.com/watch?v=6lANTWY4iaE

Static didn't even make it before Richie got shot youtu.be/nJ76nuzDWCk

>fine with his son being gay
>not ok with him being friends with a black guy

or

>earlier episodes imply richie & virgil have been friends since preschool or kindergarten
>richie's dad is suprised that he's been best friends with a black guy all this time

this episode was weird