ITS HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=wMHIAOJXNDM

Its happening for real isn't it?

This is how it ends.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736
youtube.com/watch?v=-8tB76QheL8
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3184929/Scotland-Yard-investigating-child-sex-abuse-claims-against-Sir-Edward-Heath-inquiry-VIP-paedophile-ring.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kPjqAADShE4
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov04_2016/F-2016-07895_1-6/DOC_0C06133863/C06133863.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>CNN: Why Hillary diddling little boys was the best thing yet for her campaign and pedophiles around the world.

At work. Ain't clicking shit without a description of what Im about to see

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

This email is looking more like someone bringing family with them the more we look into this. This shit needs to stop here or it could backfire hard as fuck.

I AM MOTHERING READY WHEN EVERYONE IS READY TO TAKE MY HOLIDAYS FROM WORK AND GET ON A FUCKING BUS TO GO DOWN TO LONDON AND KICK SOME FUCKING ARSE...

BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS REAL, THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD AND WE HAVE KNOWN ALL THESE YEARS!!!

I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU SHILLS, WE WILL FUCKING KILL THE LOT OF YOU WHEN THIS SHIT GETS OUT IN THE PUBLIC.

fuck you shill normies are getting woken the fuck up

guys, what the literal fuck.

Alex was right all along.

And I thought I’d share a couple more notes:
>> We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be
>> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and
>> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in
>> that pool for sure.

Fucking click it faggot, stop being a mammys boy.

bump

SPREAD THIS SHIT

POST IT
EMAIL IT
MESSAGE IT

WAKE THE SHEEP UP

>from Tamera Luzatto
>one of the kids mentioned is Maeve Luzzatto(her daughter)

I mean there's tons of leaks to see here but this is literally just Tamera talking sarcastically about her kids being annoying for the other guests.

hey remeber me? bunch of you guys called bullshit...

>Alex Jones
>InfoMemes
Dropped

Don't forget to Hail Victory Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=-8tB76QheL8

I can smell you globalist scum

>This email is looking more like someone bringing family with them the more we look into this
u wot m8? Why would you list the ages of family and call it entertainment?

That's a one of the tame emails, the emails according to alex, that he has read is way too graphic and sick for him to divulge, but we all knew that, us that have been reading into this shit from the likes of david icke etc.

They can't leak it because people would go crazy and burn everything down... At least that is the impression I'm getting.

holy shit Sup Forums... This has to go viral and fast.

So the mother is selling her own daughter off for sex? There's other emails out there. She's talking to another mother of the 3 children mentioned dude. I don't know how you can't see this.

Her own mother sent the fucking email god damn. Does anyone here actually read the entire source material? Luzatto sent this fucking email about her own kid.

No, no... That is what they have leaked so far, they have some really nasty shit they will leak if that cunt wins the election...

Alex's Jew boss beside him.

kys

DON'T LET THIS SHIT SLIDE

CLINTON IS OVER

SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE

Nigel tell me something. Are you implying her own mother is offering up her daughter for sex?

I wouldn't put it past these people but this particular email is benign. There's already spirit cooking and everything else going on. All this email is, is a mother talking to another mother about their kids going swimming at this party. Just read the email and look up who's sending/receiving it.

it don't even matter if it slides, they are fucking done and they know it.

ooo so scurry

bump, real

This.

/pol normally considers Alex Jones a bad source unless he has a credible guest.

What makes this legit?

bump

jesus alex get a grip. compose your damn self

jesus christ you shills don't give up do you

he's a jew who sells tshirts and pills nothing real about the kike

>they have some really nasty shit they will leak if that cunt wins the election...
Well that isn't very fucking helpful, is it?

Bump

There is literally no evidence they molested kids.

Can someone link the email please

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

thread theme

alex (((jones)))

it is for the (Donald J. Trump) train

see:
America hasn't yet outed its pedophile elites yet. We tried, you can watch the Discovery channel documentary Conspiracy of Silence that was never officially released on youtube.

Once the flood gates open, the general public will really start to question. We know this is the number 1 way they control politicians.

Its a legitimate question dipshit.

I want to know before I start spreading

>poster mysteriously dies from self inflicted wounds

Trump is friends with Epstein too though. FUCK I JUST WANT SOME CONCRETE PROOF OF HILLARY DOING SOME SHIT THAT LIBTARDS CANT DEFEND. GODDAMN.

alt-kike's equivalent of hashtag fagging

ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

RAISE THE DEFCON BOYS ITS HAPPENING

ACTIVATE OPSEC

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

WHAT THE FUCK

I THOUGHT HILLARY WAS JUST A BOUGHT AND SOLD POLITICIAN

UNDERCOVER HIDDEN CHILD RAPE PARTIES ON PODESTA'S EMAILS

WHAT

THE

FUCK

IS

GOING

ONNNNN

KEEP HOLD OF YOUR TENDIES LADS

ITS HAPPENING!!!!

THE PEDO RING AT THE VERY TOP FOR THE 1ST TIME HAS BEEN EXPOSED!!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3184929/Scotland-Yard-investigating-child-sex-abuse-claims-against-Sir-Edward-Heath-inquiry-VIP-paedophile-ring.html

I remember how they swept all this under the carpet along with a whole lot more.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

HOLY NIGGER AUSSIE

AHHHHH I'M NOT READY FOR THIS REDPILL

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

honestly what does this fucking prove?

you can easily damage control and say they are just talking about taking kids to a farm

how do i ask objective questions without being made to look like ctr

you can tell Jones Jews type in all CAPS
AND
SPACE
THINGS
OUT
THIS

Just answer the damn question faggot. Youre probably CTR yourself.

Some of us dont want to ruin our good credibility.

I dont know how many /pol threads Ive seen where Alex Jones is described as unreliable. What makes this video different?

he was never friends he has always been the rouge you stupid fucking dumb ass, he effectively infiltrated them, use your imagination.

They are shit scared of him since day one.

>Alex Jones

they raping everbody up in here

>trusting Infomemes
Next you're gonna tell me that you get your news from VoA and RT.

We need to find her facebook and make her give a confession

nothing is credible on the internet except the Jew Disease

>how do i ask objective questions without being made to look like ctr

I also need to know this. Bunch of faggots in this thread going all Red Scare on us instead of giving answers

kys

rogue, ugh christ i'm drinking and that's fucking with my typing, i was gonna go to bed till i saw this juicy shit unfolding.

Spread, spread, spread it.

"With enormous gratitude to Advance Man Extraordinaire Haber, I am popping up again to share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to the farm in Lovettsville.

And I thought I’d share a couple more notes:

We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility.

Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure!"

How many bodies are buried in that Lovettsville farm?

Thank you for correcting the record.

Trump is "friends" like buisnessman is friends with someone. Just read what he says about the guy "yeah great guy, tremendous, he fucks kids, great guy". There's a message here.

Yeah, and mentioning their ages and that they'll heat the pool is totally just a joke too. Just try saying this shit out loud man. Read this shit outloud and ask yourself does that sound normal?

>it's all real
feels good to be right

Vlad, It's fucking Luzatto talking about her own kid in the email.

I know I sound like CTR, however there's tons of other emails talking about this. I'm telling you this one is a dead end.

I know but it's her own mother talking about her kid and her friend's kid. I don't know how you can ever prove this particular email is about child sex.

>nig nogs from Haiti
the elites have shit taste TBQH

This seems really far fetched

Oh whoa The Jew can call generic criminal activity. Shocker.

when SHILLS like this start trying to slide, you KNOW it's important

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD

NEW SMOKING GUN ON PEDOPHILIA
GET IN HERE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT: THIS IS NOT A DRILL

>at the party wouldnt talk to anyone except the cook

>afterwards he banned epstien from all of his properties

>friends

ok

Fuck off CTR, well take down Trump after we use him to take down Clinton

NOTICE: This is an attempt by CTR to make you look like a nutjob.

It's no coincidence that the majority of those pushing this have foreign flags like most CTR.

Honestly it just looks like a meet up. He even says "To announce my candidacy for speaker of the house"

I don't think this is related to the wierd "Pizza parties". Unless of course theres other emails I'm not aware of.

We're all getting emotional this close to the end.

HILLARY'S MINISTRY OF DARKNESS
youtube.com/watch?v=kPjqAADShE4

Nice try kike.

2017: the year of "Check your privilege pedophobe".

DON'T listen to these CTR KEKS

we're fucking ON TO SOMETHING

DON'T GIVE UP

NO ONE HAS ANSWERED WHY THIS IS LEGIT YET.

Stop having a "fuck off CTR" circlejerk and lets figure this shit out

since starting this thread the video views increased from 7k to 18k its gonna explode, spread it far, spread it everywhere.

just stop and ask yourself "if someone invited me to a party and mentioned kids in a pool as entertainment, what would i think"

ask someone who has no idea about this and see what they say.

Jerry Sandusky has confirmed this is an act of a pedophilia ring.

Fucking controlled opposition

We've just found that Bernie was a plant and people are talking about this shite

As a Brit I'm not as affected by the outcome but I still feel bad for Trump, that he's busting a gut doing 4 rallies tomorrow and instead of helping him Sup Forums is obsessed with some conspiracy shit that only discredits all the real scandals with hard evidence.

>RAISE THE DEFCON

You should probably look up how the DEFCON levels work...

Lower levels mean shit's going down.
Pasting for funsies:

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov04_2016/F-2016-07895_1-6/DOC_0C06133863/C06133863.pdf

THERE IS NO FUCKING EVIDENCE FOR THIS YOU'RE ALL EITHER RETARDED OR FALSE FLAGGING. THIS IS LITERALLY DAVID "QUEEN LIZ THE LIZARD" ICKE TIER INSANITY.

Bumping for the republic.

i'd be like nope.

Then I'd report to police, honestly it does not matter what these shills say now, CTR is long dead, these are either bots or the criminals themselves getting desperate...

or fucking trolls that need to get a life.

kys desu

/POL WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Im pretty sure CTR has resorted to calling us CTR to make us turn on ourselves.

Someone just answer the damn question.

>Why is this legit?

The fact no one can answer this has me concerned people are going to spread bullshit

does anyone notice how this board has been getting flooded right after the child endangerment thing was discovered?

Dude. I'm telling you read the source email.

Luzatto is talking about her own daughter at this party. We already have emails about Clinton supporting child traffickers in Haiti, it's just this one email is (not even memeing) nothing.

because its fucking wiki leaks man, the nypd have the emails, so does the fucking fbi. They don't want to leak it because its too distressing, watch the fucking video dipshit. What do you think would happen within 24 hours if they dumped that stuff into the public domain? Bye bye banks, bye bye pretty much every thing, people would lose their shit because they have been conditioned to hate pedophilla, but its far far worse than granddad fucking his granddaughters

you people are still sleeping, well sleep well because when the alarm clock goes off i hope you have you fucking shit in order yeah? If she wins which she will because its fucking rigged, then I'm sorry you cushy cuck life might get inconvenienced.

Tell me about this child endangerment