Warning: This is not a drill

Chicago IS NOT SAFE. If you or any loved ones/friends are currently celebrating there, get them to shelter ASAP.

Tomorrow, the 5th of November, the FBI will leak all 650K emails. These emails are being combed through at the moment with heuristic software and an index of the most damaging ones will be ready to release alongside them.

This leaves TPTB with only one choice, a massive false flag operation. 9/11 will pale in comparison.

Chicago will be hit with an EMP tomorrow. Most police vehicles will be rendered useless, riots will ensue. Thousands will die.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_blackout_of_2003
cbsnews.com/news/sources-us-intel-warning-of-possible-al-qaeda-attacks-in-us-monday/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this typical fear mongering or do you have a shred or evidence?

How do you know?

larp alert gtfo ctr shill

Why Chicago?

God I hope this is true.

I'm ready for this.

Thanks user, I totally believe you! Thanks for saving my family!!!!!

:^)

It's typical bait.

The content here is getting better by day

lol
we can only wish
but of course,
nothing will happen

Larping fag.

posting in an emp thread with u buddy

>Tomorrow, the 5th of November, the FBI will leak all 650K emails. These emails are being combed through at the moment with heuristic software and an index of the most damaging ones will be ready to release alongside them.
Uh huh. Sure.

>no proof

There's never proof.

KEK has signaled

Cubs won the world series shithead. Nobody cares, we're all too drunk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_blackout_of_2003
The US has had worse outages before and nothing too serious happened. I'm sure this seems like a boogeyman to children like you that can't be away from electronics for an hour.

Dubs don't lie, right?

Just chicago? Fuck the whole illinois up

Southern Illinois reporting in. Ive got my fingers crossed

Reported
To
FBI

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

Proof?

but it might happen. Then what? You'll probably feel silly.

LARP. They won't release Top Secret and SAP programs to the public. They obviously didn't have time to redact 650,000 emails and strip all classified info.

FBIanon said the country would collapse or go to war if they got released, faggot. Won't happen.

>Empty attack

Lol there won't be a fucking race war because of a blackout.

So... tin foil hats are going to be useless?

Maybe they'll let Sam Hyde out of his cage to wreak havoc on the south side.

That could only improve Chicago OP

Laugh now but when our power goes out and the nogs can't get any more popeye's up here, they'll be coming down there.

>FBIanon said the country would collapse or go to war if they got released
That sounds pretty awesome desu

So basically just another day in Chicago?

>riots will ensue
fuck off
chicago will never riot

New York IS NOT SAFE. If you or any loved ones/friends are currently celebrating there, get them to shelter ASAP.

Tomorrow, the 5th of November, the FBI will leak all 650K emails. These emails are being combed through at the moment with heuristic software and an index of the most damaging ones will be ready to release alongside them.

This leaves TPTB with only one choice, a massive false flag operation. 9/11 will pale in comparison.

New York will be hit with an EMP tomorrow. Most police vehicles will be rendered useless, riots will ensue. Thousands will die.

>caged

Sam Hyde cannot be caged

>1 post by this ID

>Not understanding what an EMP fucking actually does

I welcome them with open arms

GO CUBS

If something happens tomorrow, Chicongo is definitely a likely target due to Hillary and Obama roots.

You mean like in the intro of Deus Ex Invisible War?

If only amirite

K... Keep me posted

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER

HOL UP

My dad works for Nintendo. Can confirm.

One of the largest cities in the world. Large black population to ensure riots and looting would take place. Middle America is seen as the "heart" of America. Untouched by war.

Those are just some reasons I can think of. Either way OP is probably a LARPing faggot

to punish the Cubs, and all those THICC puerto rican girls that wouldnt give OP that big booty business.

That wasnt an EMP, it was grey goo nanomachines, right?

You know civil unrest of that magnitude would entice voters to vote for the law and order candidate the election, right? Ie, Trump

Multiple Al Qaeda threats against Virginia, New York and Texas, planned attacks to happen Monday.

This is how Obama gets his third term.

>Chicago

And nothing of value was lost.

Nice source you got there.

>Thousands will die.
Just another day here in beautiful Chi-town

How would that warrant getting a third term?

There will be no election

Sup Forums you better keep being right I'm screen snapin this

Declaration of martial law and a "temporary" hold on the elections due to a national crisis

>Ghetto shithole like Chicago losing power causing 'worse than 9/11' tier damage.
Even less likely than terrorists crashing planes into the St Louis Arch.

HOLY SHIT

Aren't news sources reporting on intel of Al Queda attacks on Monday?

Are they setting it up?

Keep me posted

they'll just bus in Third Reich Mike

>Michael "Mike" Stoklasa is a prolific member of the Wisconsin cinephile[1] white supremacist[2] community. He is best known for his Plinkett Reviews, in which he humorously critiques films such as Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace[3] and Triumph of the Will[4].
>Though never convicted of any crime, the Milwaukee Police Department considers Stoklasa a person of interest in connection to a series of lynchings between 1996-97.[26] Stoklasa has vehemently denied his involvement in the crimes. "No, I was absolutely not involved in those [pause] tragedies. I find it disgusting that you would accuse me of such a thing merely because of my political and social values. If my testimony is not enough, my business partners Jay Bauman and Dolf Herrman can vouch for me. I offer my condolences to the families of the victims,"[27] Stoklasa said in court when questioned about the lynchings by state prosecutor William Carpenter.
>After Stoklasa was found innocent, Carpenter told reporters that the trial was a "travesty to justice" and called Herrman "hardly a character witness, having served a sentence at a state prison for racially charged assault and vandalism."[34]
>Stoklasa has gone by several aliases and nicknames. They include: "Third Reich" Mike, Mike "The Nigger Grave Digger" Stoklasa[41], Mike "The Milwaukee Mulatto Murderer" Stoklasa, "Going Rambo on Sambo" Stoklasa[42], Mike "Impugn the Coon" Stoklasa, "Myklon B" Stoklasa[43], Mike "Minority Deport" Stoklasa, Mike "Senegal Wrecking Ball" Stoklasa[44], Mike "The Spook Nuke" Stoklasa, "Peekaboo, Jiggaboo!" Stoklasa[45], Mike "The Quaking Quadroon Quasher" Stoklasa, "1941: A Race Odyssey" Stoklasa, "Sambo Saboteur" Stoklasa, "The One Man Klan"[46], "Eschew the Jew" Stoklasa, "Catch Me If You Klan" Stoklasa and Mike "Ampf" Stoklasa.[47] It is unknown at this time whether he has gone by any other names.

Found the source:

cbsnews.com/news/sources-us-intel-warning-of-possible-al-qaeda-attacks-in-us-monday/

Their pizza isn't even that good so imma need a notification when naples is being bombed senpai don't drop your tendies on the way out

Ah, right. Could have sworn it was EMP, probably because the bomb resembled EMP grenades the most.

Well it's not like Deus Ex wasn't right about a number of other things.

On the one hand, larping. On the other hand, dubs, and sequential 10-11 at that. I will wait to see.

Speaking of EMPs and cars, my car revs up into the 5k rpm range when im in neutral, is the Mossad trying to kill me?

Pretty stupid, because nobody even cares about chicago.

You want a real false flag? Poison the water.

search for al qaeda in google news - they have blasted it the past few days

The Cubs won the world series and now must pay for it.

IN BLOOD.

THEY FAILED TO SACRIFICE A GOAT TO APPEASE MOLOCH.

CURSES CAN'T BE CURED, BUT A HOST CAN PERISH.

So basically , op is a fag with no source , again ...

I could see if isis like time stamped a plutonium grade weapon

But they are saying it's AL QUEDA !LMAO SO 2006

>9/11 will pale in comparison. Chicago will be hit with an EMP tomorrow
That's where I lost you.

kill yourself

Best post I've read all day.

>I HATE MOVIES

That's the kind of shit that leads to civil wars.
Obama is stupid but he's not that stupid.

While idling? While going down the road? Need more info leaf, but it sounds like shit is fucked

Is it a firecracker or a gunshot? Probably a gunshot. My little cousins joke about that kind of shit.

since we're larping I'm sure someone will call upon the eye of agamoto to summon the seven rings of seven rings of raggadorr to shied the city from attack.

I know. I'd like to see it, then.

I don't even know wtf you're talking about. Is that a team of "football"?

Here's your (You)

Go fuck yourself Cleveland! We won.
JK, we're going to need you guys in 4 days for the election. Fuck my big blue nigger state.

It's called soccer dumbass.

Educate yourself my dude

Yea, while idling in neutral. I had to turn off my car at red lights today.

Except the Impressionist paintings in the Institute of Art.

They are not abstract and are beautiful. Chicago has one of the best collections in the world. Wouldn't want to lose that.

And then there's Wrigley and Soldier Field.

A lot of the other stuff--not so much.

Well RP'd, senpai.

Well there is a justice missing from the Supreme Court, so that's not going to work a second time.

It's for real. They already tested the EMP weapon on Detroit. I think.

(((ART)))
Only maybe 20% should be saved.

Thousands of people dead in Chicago? Sounds like a standard weekend.

>the EMP from oceans 11

>EMP
LOL Roleplay faggots really are the worst and use the worst mechanisms ever

we're in barney

Note the brackets.

>Chicago

Good riddance.

>chicago
>thousands will die
>literally nothing