YAAAASSSS QUEEN SLAY!!!!

Trumpfkins, how was your day today?

Mine was great ya' limey. Just like how Trump will MAGA, now run along, don't you have "refugee" cock to suck?

That's an incredibly unrealistic map.

Texas leaning red? Wtf?

>still shilling for a Satanic child-raping, child-eating cultist, even ironically
It's not even funny anymore.

thats her best case scenario which isn't happening senpai

>Utah
>battleground

dropped

we are going to slaughter all leftists in the US.

get ready.

>Arizona battleground

come on now

MUH BIASED RELATIVIST MORALS!!!!!

HILLARY WILL FLAY UR SKIN AND WEAR IT TO A BEYONCE CONCERT, FUCK OUTTA HERE U INCEST METH HEAD!

YASSSSSSS

>satanic child-raping cunt
you're kidding right? i mean wanting to shill for globalist n shiiet is understandable coming from her, but that? damn!!!!!

>YAAAASSSS QUEEN SLAY!!!!
this me me is hilarious tbqh fampai

Trump won't break 200

AZ is quite moderate. Especially when they've sent faggots like McCain and Flake to Washington.

Explain this "yaaas" meme to me

>"YAAAASSS"

fuck off back to tumblr faggot

Back in my day a man wouldn't be a faggot for whatever the fuck you make per post. Do you think your ancestors aren't spinning in their graves seeing how faggy you are? Fuck man,ask yourself who you are now.

imma hilldawg!!!! hear me ROAR!!

I cannot wait 96 hours. I want to see the salt on Sup Forums NOW as their loser loses!

This is going to be so much fucking fun!

Why would you even say that? Your bloody panties don't matter,faggot.

that's the only kawaii frog I've seen

It's a meme ya dip.

It's a Hillfrog, of course it's kawaii af.

>Ohio
>battle ground
>FL, NV, NH
>blue

what is this? Only Public Policy Polls?

NEW SMOKING GUN ON PEDOPHILIA
GET IN HERE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT: THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!

Jay Z, Beyonce, and King James are gonna confirm Hillary's victory in OH

It's fucking ogre family, now watch Kanye announce his endorsement later this week and it'll be the final nail in Drump's coffin.

>Texas
>Red

Lol take your gay tumbler memes back to plebbit and fucking tumbler

>Missouri
>only leaning Trump

Lol am I the only one who sees the fucking wall-eye'd look on the fucking mentally hill pepe?

Pretty gud, swayed 2 more muricans to vote for Trump all the way from my comfy fireplace in Sweden.

Godamn, you know America is a corrupt shit hole when out of all the people FUUUCKING HILLARY leads the polls.