I never looked at it that way

I never looked at it that way...

Wow, rly maed me tink

>somebody, you'll have to tell your kids you voted for a racist assaulter w no govt experience because of mean words, anyway have a great day
FTFY

a 20 year old midwestern girl

> Because of emails

The more they say it the funnier it is. It's like saying not voting for Trump because of mean words. They sound like an idiot.

>this thing
>ever having kids

>with no govt experience
So like a bunch of former presidents before him? Huh.

>twenty-something
That means she's 30, by the way.

Wow I never thought about it before they are just emails huh heh heh.

Guess I'm with her now.

>because of emails
They're just proving that they've done no research on shillary and that they're more ignorant than trump supporters

>One day you'll be able to tell your kids you voted for the savior of Western Civilization.

>someday you'll have to tell your kids you voted for

No you won't. Your kids won't give a fuck. I never once asked my dad what his political views were in the fucking 80's because I don't give half a fuck.

What an Ugo.

Damn look at her face lol

Go fuck your dad in the mouth you libtard

>writing about yourself in third person

I know it's how it's done, but this will always irk me.

2nd coming of Jesus Christ

Wrong.

This is NOT about emails, but the forced leaks pertaining to the political prostitution of the US, the massive levels of wide spread corruption and the lengths to cover it all. Win or lose zero I will never regret voting Trump.

>one day you'll have to explain to your transhuman robot child that you voted for a pathological occultist liar because you hate white people and God. anyway have a great day

This.

Sounds like someone needs their pussy grabbed
, also mid 20s, guarrented 30

>I'll have a kid
Women won't even look at me why would they let me cum in them

>muh emails

It's the content, and her complete disregard for rules. That's why she's going to jail.

People pull the same shit with Bill: "it's not illegal to cheat on your wife!" "no, but lying under oath is!"

Exact same shit here: it's the intent.

Why are these people always so vague about the email issue? I'm pretty sure literally everyone who has even vaguely looked into the emails now that it is the CONTENT of the emails that are damning and not just the emails themselves

No one is that retarded, and someone should really call him out on how disingenuous he's being

>HURR DURR HILLARY DINDU NUFFIN, IT'S JUST EMAILS

Literally the minds of toddlers.

She lets Winston fuck her.

>Be me
>Year is 2023 (we think), 20 miles from Old Chicago
>In my basement/bomb shelter
>Looking my son in the eye
>he was born with only 1 eye, damn radiation

>with blood-tears welling up he looks at me and asks,
"Wwul?"
>his 2 extra tongues make communication hard
>luckily his conjoined twin has telepathy
>beams the question into my brain
"why?"

I. Flip. Out.
Kicked those freaks right in their shared stomach, and tossed them out of the bomb shelter. I will NOT tolerate racism in my family.

>thank god president Hillary is running for her 3rd term, she will fix this!