HOLY SHIT !!!! SANDERS WAS A PLANT THE ENTIRE TIME!!

Robby Mook's election memo Dec 2015: They have three scenarios A: Sanders concedes Feb 9 B: Sanders concedes March 1 C: Sanders concedes March 15. No other plan or scenario planned + BIRDDOGGING.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47719 (attachment)

"OUT OF DATE/OUT OF TOUCH TEAM

Special team of reliable GOP opposition surrogates this may be a good project for DWS who birddog GOP candidates, especially likely nominee, at their events (need special staff team at HQ that does this); reinforce basic contrast message and try to push them further to the right."

HOW DO WE GET THIS OUT TO THE NORMIES??

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ_OetMwdPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397

WikiLeaks: "Bernie went after HRC and WJC on wealth (including using the word hustle.) ... This isn't in keeping w the agreement" - This is huge guys. Sanders had to agree not to attack before being ALLOWED to run against Hillary. Fake campaign!

>SANDERS WAS A PLANT THE ENTIRE TIME!!

Wow, i'm shocked

Oh no

me too.. (not really) But this is proof that he KNEW.. fucked up

bumpo

TREND IT ON TWITTER LIKE YOU FAGGOTS DID THE OCCULT LARP

#FakeElection

SEND IT TO ALL THE MEDIA FUCKERS

PISSING OFF BERNOUTS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST SHOT WE HAVE AT KILLING HILLARY ENTHUSIASM!!!!

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

tobh how could anyone look at bernie and not see failure?

Shiiieeet

BUMP

this might be Sup Forumss most productive use of time tomorrow and the next day. slaughter the bernouts. make them feel hate. #MAGA

#FakeElection #FakeCampaign

you faggots put a fucking lot of effort into pizza and hotdogs and art so i sure as fuck hope you put some fucking effort into this, something real we would've seen THIS FUCKING MORNING if we weren't larping all fucking day

You see what your faggot LARP shit was now? a CTR psyop to distract us from learning that THE WHOLE FUCKING SHOW WAS RIGGED FROM THE START. come the fuck on Sup Forums

You guys should be upset Trump didn't offer him enough to stumpfortrump

MAKE THIS FUCKING TREND /r/x/pol/

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397 … #FakeElection #FakeCampaign #Rigged #BernieSanders

Anyone who wasn't an enormous delusional faggot already knew this.

Notice how all of Bernies celebrity support immediately switched to Hillary and in the exact same phases;

1. Trump is too dangerous!

2. Hillary will address your concerns but only if you support her.

3. Hillary is fantastic and great.

Tim Robbins, Bill Maher, Louis C.K., Sarah Silverman etc.

And Bernie himself. The entire point of Bernie was to grab the economically disaffected crowd away from Trump and keep them on board with Hillary. Also to take them and slowly replace the economic questions with identity politics.

Bernie Bro's were always the most pathetic and gullible contingent in the election.

Sup Forums called it from the outset.

This could get us the Bernie for Hillary cucks.

They'll hate him for fooling them and taking their money.

Doesn't fucking matter if it was obvious to Sup Forumslocks

motherfucking normies will be crushed. share the fuck out of this. get it to the medddddiiaaar. shill it on twitter. we wasted a whole day LARPing because CTR didnt want us to shill this. we've still got time. make it fucking happen

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

JUST A FEW DAYS TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

this is going into my video for tonight.. wait for it Sup Forums just a lil heads up .. going to grab all the pics I and do a few simple vids over a song for you guys

Get it to Breitbart, Info Wars. They'll boost it better than the Larpers on Sup Forums.

Maybe Cernovich or RoK at least.

where will it be?

Should have been obvious from the start

SPREAD IT

How do you like a post on a sub Sup Forums?

Bullshit.

Attacking Sanders, their 'savior', will only put them on the defensive.

Focusing on Hillery, who they already hate, who already has them on the defensive against her since she has aready attacked, cheated and insulted them is the more effective strategy.

oh it was. But now the berouts in denial might change

Buuuuuuuuump

I hate everybody who pushed this pizza and hotdog shit all fucking day.
Told you we would miss real shit.

BUUUUUUUMPPPPP

bernout here. if he was always #withher I guess I should be too

Nothing is going to happen. None of our pol conspiracies are going to happen. Shes going to win, people will whine like every other president before and she will just be Obama for another eight years. We have all been on this site for too long and it has skewed our vision. She's going to win, nothing is going to change, she's not going to get arrested or assassinated. There's nothing we can do guys it's over and there's nothing anyone can do about it. It's all fake and we just need to get off this site and make America great ourselves.

Yknow I just figured it out. If trump wins we a just going to stay up here and shitpost.

If Clinton wins we will be so embarrassed and ashamed of the past year wasted that we will go out and start lives and contribute to society. Maybe it is best if she wins.

>trusting a jew
>ever

If you didn't know that Bernie was working for Hillary the whole time, then lurk for another year before posting again on here.

THIS.

MAKE THIS SHIT HAPPEN FOR TOMORROW. NO MORE STUPID LARPING BULLSHIT WE NEED TO FOCUS UNTIL ELECTION DAY.

IF WE CAN TREND THIS STUPID SHIT LIKE WE DID THE GODDAMN LARP ITLL BE ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA TOMORROW

#Berniegate

>How do you like a post on a sub Sup Forums?

Reply to OP with the word "like" in the name field.

>HRC Events
>UNITY: Sanders endorsement
>Community Health Center (ACA)
>Burlington, VT
>Brooklyn, NYblock where he grew up?

This is the smoking gun. This is dated December, by the way.

Fuck off with your shitty copypasta, CTR shill

Why did he keep running against her well past the final planned concession date, then? If he was indeed working with the DNC the whole time, why were all the Dem talking heads (both msm & pols) so pissed at him for dragging things out until July, draining HRC's resources & keeping her from focusing on Trump?
Not being a troll, just really wonder if anyone has a good theory about his stubbornness to concede earlier.

So that's why the old fart didn't try do go after her emails.

Bernie has stated from the beginning of his campaign that they were not running a negative campaign and never "attacked" Clinton.
> RE: "Facts aren't attacks" slogan

What in the fuck

Someone send this tip to WikiLeaks. This is legit. Bernie was in on it the entire fucking time. They played us like a damn fiddle!

It's just the truth unfortunately

Thanks for your $26 donations goys!

Maybe he realized he might actually have a chance of winning? They saw how well he was doing and tried to shut him down, but he thought he could get away with it and pull it off? Would explain the relatively bloodless aftermath, too, since he probably either had to toe the line perfectly from now on or lose everything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BERNIEBOTS BTFO
DEMOCRACY BTFO
HOPE FOR HUMANITY BTFO

Bernie outed himself as a plant the second he said "FUHGET ABOUT THE DAMN EMAILS!"

Anyone who supported him after this was beyond retarded.

Kek it was a false primary holy shit they had Obama, Sanders, and O'Malley lined up, everything else was just for practice

Did he embezzle those donations then?
It is certainly not moral but what about the law, any attorneyfags around?

It's a good question. Likely he started rebelling. I suppose the main point with this is that he was a stooge; and would not attack her on certain issues like emails, corruption, and in this case "wealth" because of the "agreement".

It makes perfect sense when you consider he's a fucking Jew. You're probably white so it's really confusing to you as you were born with honor. He probably recognized he had way more pull than expected and tried to renegotiate the deal in typical Jew fashion.

It goes to the DNC which essentially means it went to Hillary, he was just a bandit Hillary couldnt have gotten people to donate like that

Cost redditors millions of dollars. I'm fine with this.

I knew this the whole time, his rhetoric was copypasted from occupy wall Street but all he did was complain about muh ebil republicans.

His only purpose was to stop a new OWS from forming and upending the DNC. Donald Trump filled this role instead because Bernie disempowered the Leftists.

NEVER trust an ALINSKY-ITE KIKE

Spread this shit everywhere.

If this doesn't convince normies to vote for Trump, nothing will.

This.

This is top-tier shit we've had to work with this entire fucking election. Make this happen r/x/pol. MAKE ANIME REAL

This.

The concept of betrayal and backstabbing is completely foreign to well meaning white liberals.

It's truly a shame they couldn't see it coming a mile away like we could.

Oy vey, (((Bernie Sanders))) was just jewing people the whole time! Who would have expected it!

oh fuck LOL HE WAS A LITERAL FUCKING JEW PLANT

Fuck this pedo satan bullshit, give this to breitbart and sanders supporters. Sanders being controlled opposition is huge for a lot of people.

it's R/K selection, man.

We are suspicious of people, but anyone feigning emotion can manipulate them. They are slaves to facial expressions and social cues.

It got more people to the polls in the final states.

ALSO ARE ANY FAGS FROM THE REDDIT DIASPORA HERE?
This needs exposure there as well

Sup Forums is right yet again.

I'm confused, how does this point to Bernie being a plant? The 3 scenarios in the pdf seem vague and don't mention the old jew

fuck this shit is fucking great. can't believe we wasted an entire fucking day deciding what ethnicity of bukkaking "pizza" meant. you loli/anime degenerates really fucked us here.

How do I send a tip to WikiLeaks?

It's got a megathread. Sup Forums fell behind with the child sex LARP.

Trump will backstab your "populist uprising" and tow the same old GOP line.

Makes sense that he started off colluding with them, but got emboldened by his unexpected popularity & said "Fuck it." That was my exact theory about Trump, actually.
Anyway, I know a lot of people who were huge Bernie supporters but now are voting for Hillary. If this gets out, I guarantee many of them will switch to Trump. Definitely get #berniegate trending!!!

Get this to reddit immediately. They're crazy about bern. If it gets to reddit we win.

THIS IS GREAT PROPAGANDA GUYS SERIOUSLY WATCH IT.

I told you Hernie Spandex is controlled oppo.
I am now masturbating and playing with my nipples because I was proven right on this most fucking obvious ruse ever created in the history of politics.

of course he was. he is a very angry jewish man.
i know someone who's met him when that person was little. said he was an asshole.
he's also a very jewish kike, so im not surprised AT ALL.

Nevermind, I see the "unity with Sanders" bit now.

But from the perspective of planning on her winning the Democratic nomination, they'd want to plan for "unity" with a fellow Democrat right?

It always looks good when you extend the olive branch

no one gives a fuck worst case scenario trump is terrible and entertaining and will BTFO liberals

literally ANYTHING positive he does is just extra at that point.

Bernouts.

Post it to news not to the Donald or it won't even matter

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0

and did he say that this was part of his agreement with Hillary's campaign?

Bro think of all the money bernie got from his supporters that they wouldn't give for hillary plus she can pretend there was actually a vote instead of her being crowned. Maybe it was all an act or maybe he got carried away with greed thinking he could actually win for a while

>implying trump isn't a plant

Hahahahaha it's fucking over

bump my nigga

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde

You and me both, Poland.

Here's my nipple music:

>megathread
What sub?
I want to collect screenshots of sadness

Does anyone have the link to the email that showed the DNC was giving HRC a heads up regarding the questions at the Democratic Primary Debate on March 6th? Specifically, it mentions a woman asking about what would be done about the water in Flint, MI.

Pair that with these emails and push to normies. Anything involving Bernie and shows the election was rigged.

The important part is Hillary mentioning THE AGREEMENT and THE LEVERAGE not what's in the original post. This was back in MAY OF 2015. GAME OVER.

obvious as fuck to anyone with a brain

like really this guy would endorse the ultimate corrupt croney politician?

disgusting

It's there

Sup Forums was right again

This is old news m8.

this

Bernie's whole mantra was to act in according to what he believes would get the most progressive policies passed. After he saw the momentum he was gaining from his message speaking to people, I'm sure he saw actually winning a possibility and I think he underestimated how badly they were going to rig the primaries against him. The real red flags started popping up in May when they cancelled exit polling for the remainder of the primaries. Bernie refused to concede til Clinton until the convention to see if there was any possibility that the superdelegates would flip to him by some miracle. Once he lost the nomination, from his perspective, his best move would to be not attack Clinton at all and remain close to her so he would be in a better position in case Clinton would need to step down or so he could have a better leverage for his policies in the Senate after the election. The latter is more likely at this point. During the past month, he clarified that he understands that his supporters are frustrated with his endorsement of Clinton and has stated that his endorsement is not about trusting Clinton and supporting her views. From his perspective, he sees a Trump presidency as a presidency that would be less likely to move towards more progressive policy that he would like to see because of the GOP dominated government. With a Clinton administration, he would still fight for the policy, but with the added leverage (what over 40% of delegates worth of votes represents), he could hold Clinton's feet to the fire because her campaign has "promised" on record to uphold more progressive policies. His leverage plus her campaign "promises" would put a lot of pressure on her as president to follow through. That's currently his best move if his end goal is to get the most progressive agenda passed in his view.

It is a well known fact that Trump is a plant for John Miller.

FUCK HE'S RIGHT
Sup Forums BTFO

no shit, fucking derailed the fuck out of everything. leddit is ate up with that bullshit.

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

You just realize this? Sup Forums saw that fucking Jew for what he was last year at the start of the primaries

He was literally only there to rile the youth vote Obama style because Hillary couldn't do it herself. It was so painfully obvious I am still amazed the DNC got away with it

> Date: 2015-12-09 11:09

> Timing
> 3. Unity event with Sander

Literally December last year and Bernie's concession speech was already being pencilled into Hillary's Diary. LITERALLY.

Like, how many millions of fucking dollars did Bernie con out of all those cucks? Literally fucking million. LITERALLY!

ROTFLMAO

fuck reddit