North American Union? That sounds so cool! I can go to Mexico without needing a passport!!! YAY!

>North American Union? That sounds so cool! I can go to Mexico without needing a passport!!! YAY!

Why do American women think like this?

Do they not realize that a North American Union means that the NAU Laws are above our Constitution? Every single right we have as Americans no longer exists unless the NAU says they do.

Why do women not fucking understand the seriousness of this shit?

They fully understand it.

Translation:
>Yes! Now I can have access to more exotic cock more often!

>ever being within earshot of women
cuck

Because all women are obsessed with "traveling," which actually just means they like going to exotic places to do the same things they do in the United States: eat food, get drunk, and fuck strangers.

Never once when I've taken my girlfriend with me on my trips to Europe has she ever shown any interest in experiencing the local culture or visiting museums and stuff. She just wants to go to the same generic Italian cafes, the same retarded nightclubs, the same stupid beaches.

Women are vapid, shallow whores. Are you surprised? You shouldn't be.

Oh and shopping. They love shopping on vacation. My girlfriend spent 80% of our time in Tuscany inside fucking department stores while I visited medieval churches and Renaissance masterpieces of architecture.

>Because all women are obsessed with "traveling," which actually just means they like going to exotic places to do the same things they do in the United States: eat food, get drunk, and fuck strangers.

When traveling, women don't have their family, friends, roommates, etc. to """slut shame""" them for taking 20 chad cocks in one night.

Their friends don't really slut shame them though. If anything, female friends encourage their other friends to be whores because it allows them to feel better about themselves if they're less of a whore than their friend is.

Cry more.

>Work with a British woman
>'So Britain is leaving the EU, thats pretty good news hey'
>Looks at me exasperated
>'Well, no because now it is harder to travel and maybe I wanted to retire in Spain or something and blah blah'

Dumb CUNTS

This.
I was just explaining how those laws would totally take priority over local laws giving "travelers" the advantage over locals.

>wanting to go to Mexico
that's the biggest problem I see here

Americans only go to Cancun, they don't go to REAL Mexico

Yeah Ima need sauce on that plastered nig

What? If there were an NAU, it would be you burgers writing the laws anyways. When did you guys forget that you have far more clout than either Mexico or Canada?

I don't want a fucking NAU because the terms of the agreement would most likely be favorable to the United States.

Once you're old you'll understand why is retiring in mexico such a phenomenon.

Women have no foresight. All matriarchal cultures have no innovative capacity, or intelligence on par with cultures led by men.

They are a 5th column, serving our corporate and banking overlords, and can't even step back for any fucking reason to observe their place in it. They are certain of "progress" and their slave morality. Its fucking sad.

Where is this

Where is what? The picture I posted? That's St. Peter's Basilica.

spare some change

looks refreshing

that's so beautiful user
looks like the middle of nowhere

Green Land

do they still hold services at St. Peter's Basilica? Or is it always just a tourist zone now?

Beautiful architecture.

My GF is very similar to yours. She is uninterested in historical stuff and focuses on shopping and the beach anytime we go somewhere for vacation. It's a balancing act for me. I can only handle so much beach before I get bored as shit.

Yeah, they still hold services at St. Peter's, but they aren't held by the Pope. The ones that are require a ticket to attend. Which really pisses me off but whatever. I guess it's kind of an unfortunate evil, otherwise there simply wouldn't be enough room for everyone.

Fun fact: you can also get married at St. Peter's if you're a Catholic in good standing with the Church. But it is held at a separate altar within the Basilica, not the main one. Not sure if it costs money though, and I'm almost positive the Pope doesn't administer it, haha.