What are your plans for Nov.8th when the polls close and Trump is elected? I need some ideas...

What are your plans for Nov.8th when the polls close and Trump is elected? I need some ideas, I was going to make some dank burgers and bbq and wash it down with some choice liquor. Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Barricade myself at home and sit there with a loaded shotgun, 2 handguns, and a semi-auto rifle on the floor next to me

There are going to be colored people acting a fool

swap the burgers and bbq for more liquor
lots of work to be done the day after

I take it you live in one of the darker regions of the map

You're canadian.

Nobody gives a fuck what you do,

>777
confirmed win

Trips of Kek
Checked!

like what? cleaning up bodies after marshal law violators were shot?

hug my mom and eat lunch with my grandmas. maybe cry a bit.

Even though the memes would be grand if he won... He probably won't..

I plan on getting the paperwork started to formally recognize the Church of Kek in celebration of Trump's election.

okay mister 56%

Already bought the VIX and SDS.
Normies gunna sell like crazy, while i make money off of KEK's (pbuh) deliverance.

i'm gonna chant "USA USA USA" for 24 hours straight

>Stay up till at least 4 am (pacific time)
>surf every left leaning website, news station, and twitter for sweet sweet liberal tears
>watch smug hannity
>watch Donald trumps victory speech
>pray that killary does a concession speech that night so I can have even more keks
>go out to my downtown with a big ass American flag out my window, maga hat on, blasting victory songs
>eat a shit ton of the best food I can get my hands on
>MAYBE go to sleep for a couple hours before going to uni the next day for those sweet sweet sjw tears

Only question left is should I wear my MAGA to uni? I feel like being incredibly joyous is good enough to let everyone know that I enjoyed their candidate getting shit on last night, while still keeping plausible deniability of not actually supporting trump. (I have two professors who I'm turning in papers next week that count for 50% of my grade that'll literally fail me if they know I MAGA)

keep your card handy

checked, I hope we get a sticky with something like
youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE

Wake up and shake off the nightmare I just had

I don't wanna get my hopes up but I really think he can do it. And I'll probably call/text all the people that ever doubted the god emperor