Maybe they just really like pizza

It's extremely common to get pizza at campaign HQ's.

Cheap, easy and hardly anyone will complain about it.

Haha, yeah, I know. I was referring to the crazy pizza=child sex slaves theory from yesterday. I think they honestly just really like pizza.

SHILL! SHILL! PEDO CODEWORDS EVERYWHERE! CLINTON'S FACE IN MY CHEERIOS

>Cheap, easy and hardly anyone will complain about it.
>Cheap
Not if it costs $65,000

It's insane that they based this stupid theory off of, "any pizza is fine, as long as it's not hairy!"

So what, the Hillary team people aren't funny? Real shocking.

Oh man, you're so right. So how much are you being paid right now?

Yeah, middle aged men and woman are often known to have pizza parties.

Man CTR working hard tonight.

>Anonymous (ID: LaPd
Too bad you can't vote.

I swear half of these "MAGA" kids are German or from some other country.

After their little league games?

That was a fucking fake email anyway.

This board is falling for the most retarded things lately.

Yes!

On private islands with known pedophiles.

>21:08:42 No.9615
Bro it's a fucking campaign HQ, half of the people we have at my county HQ are in college.

>1
In general or...?

Why in fucks sake would they need almost 6,000 pizzas, which would equal 48,000 individual slices. Assuming each person got two slices, that's enough pizza for 24,000 people.

Holy hell you actually did the math on slices of pizza, +1 on that.

damn im hungry now haha

Hungry? Go volunteer at any county campaign HQ. Only campaign HQ I've been at that didn't have food was a shitty Libertarian office.

It also included hot dogs, haha. Weren't they flown in from Chicago? Did the price include fuel and everything?

What can we do though? Why are people digging into this? No matter how much strange talk and code we find about pizza, it's not like it's enough to warrant an arrest or anything. But surely the FBI is doing something, right?

Chicago hot dogs are $65,000.

what the fuck else would you even want? They released an email today saying Hillary likes to cuddle up in a blanket with a cup of tea and read HRW reports. So fucking what, lol.

Does it say where they bought the dogs from?

I certainly hope so. Weiner probably had evidence on his computer of any pedophile ring. I don't think an elite pedo ring is completely out of reason. I do think that a pizza code is reaching.

Nothing is going to happen. None of our pol conspiracies are going to happen. Shes going to win, people will whine like every other president before and she will just be Obama for another eight years. We have all been on this site for too long and it has skewed our vision. She's going to win, nothing is going to change, she's not going to get arrested or assassinated. There's nothing we can do guys it's over and there's nothing anyone can do about it. It's all fake and we just need to get off this site and make America great ourselves.

Yknow I just figured it out. If trump wins we a just going to stay up here and shitpost.

If Clinton wins we will be so embarrassed and ashamed of the past year wasted that we will go out and start lives and contribute to society. Maybe it is best if she wins

>and hardly anyone will complain about it.

Until you start bringing pizza that is too old and has hair on it

Fucking savage lol

Jesus, please tell me people aren't still believing that one was real.

I like this, but speaking from where I am right now I can say I highly doubt secretary Clinton will run for a second term. The Democratic party doesn't win more than 8 years in a row and we're in unprecedented grounds.

In the best interests of the party, she will allow for someone else to run after her first term, and she will go away.

>implying the boxes aren't actually one large box with a child inside

Bro campaigning in a deep red state like I do, people believe ALL. OF. THIS. SHIT. They'll accept anything like the mental children they are, spoon feed and all.

I'm a middle aged man and I'm having a pizza party right now. We are all laughing at you.

This is the biggest problem I have with this. If people want to waste their time chasing fantasy pedo rings, I don't care.

But they keep falling for the most retarded and obvious bait, and spamming easily-debunked conspiracy theories about secret codes, and when it inevitably comes out that it was all in fact bullshit, they don't even acknowledge this and just move on to the next delicious morsel of bait.

And everyone watching this just starts to associate "OMG PEDO RING CONFIRMED!" with "fantastic, another idiot fell for an obvious troll" and it stains everything else.

It's like O'Queefe and his "nuclear" leaks. He could probably drop a video of Shrillary herself calling someone a nigger and nobody would even click on the link. At some point everyone just stops paying any attention to you.

George Packer has a great piece on the birth of these type of political movement.

Basically you can blame the likes of Newt Gingrich (a total loser who Reagan fucking hated btw) would go up on stage at congress as a backbencher and say the speaker of the house was a Communist without a single piece of evidence. C-Span would run it and then he'd get on the front page of the news.

It was fun, it's addictive to his edgy fans who like to think this bullshit is legit, and it gave him an easy way in.

What about the Re:Pizza one then?
>Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than pasta?

You can't deny that this is under no circumstances referring to pasta OR cheese.
One could at least argue that you can play dominos on a pizza, since it's usually quite flat. But pasta?

its a combination of retarded alex jones followers and other groups attempting to discredit Sup Forums

if people start claiming pedophile rings, people will tune them out.

>unironically reads Sup Forums with people like they're playing scrabble

The rudest of awakenings awaits you...

It may have started out as people trying to discredit not just pol but all of these fucking idiots.

But they started to admit THEY believe it too!

Sounds like he's going to be playing dominoes with his grandkids, and he's wondering if he will play better after having eaten cheese than if he had eaten pasta.

lol no,
i talked to a few people about it and they said that they knew this already and it only confirmed what they were suspicious of

these are normies we're talking about

BUT WHY DO THEY TALK ABOUT PIZZA SO MUCH?

Have you never been in an office before? Do you have any idea how many fucking idiots trying to avoid work will cc you to EVERY single email EVERY single day?