So I got my $50 book deal from Amazon, what Omnibus should I get? Recommendations? General Omnibus Thread?

So I got my $50 book deal from Amazon, what Omnibus should I get? Recommendations? General Omnibus Thread?

I got the first hardcover of Batman and the Outsiders with mine, but what kind of books do you like?

I like Capeshit, I like Image, I like horror

How'd you get it?

I was thinking about getting either Geoff Johns Teen Titans or Geoff Johns Green Lantern

Werewolf by Night omnibus

I enjoyed both of those.

How complete is Geoff Johns Teen Titans? Is it the whole run up in there?

What's a more cohesive and complete story, Geoff Johns Teen Titans omnibus or Geoff Johns Green Lantern Omnibuses?

Everything John's wrote, which I think covers up through the second Future Titans story.

TT was my introduction to his work, but I'm inclined to say I liked his GL a bit more in hindsight.

gl is way better than the titans run

Yeah but the Teen Titans omnibus has waaaaaayy more content and if I bought Green Lantern Omnibus I'd have to buy the other 2 Omnibuses

Then again I do have the Green Lantern Kyle Rayner origin trade so I don't know. How much Kyle Rayner is in Geoff Johns Green Lantern?

What's the most completed story you can get from an Omnibus?

Not being sold by Amazon, so OP can't get it with the deal.

I'd get the Green Lantern Omnibus but how much of it is Hal Jordan? I can't stand that fucker

Then don't get anything.

How much of it is the Gangster that is Kyle Rayner? If it's 50% dumb fucking Hal and %50 other lanterns I'd be ok with it

Deadpool by poseh and friends

Kyle isn't in it at all and it's all about Jordan.

Fuck that noise

So it's shit.

Kek. Kylefag tears are the most delicious.

this

So as it turns out I couldn't get a book for more than $50 so I just got the Planetary Omnibus.

What book deal?