Now that this election is over

Who's going to lose to him in 2020?

Michelle Obama.

Ivanka will also become the first female president in 2024.

No memes

Corey Booker or Julian Castro

Wait I thought you guys are just memeing around is he really winning this?

Hm... maybe Trey Gowdy?

John Hick And Pooper

literally who?

bretty sure the constibution says you cant elect a monkey :^0

Stop sitting back on your asses and help ensure he wins.

Evan McMullin will run as a democrat

That's racist cant talk about obama like that.

He will run unopposed for the first time in history. He will not be replaced until his death during his 17th year as POTUs.

I wonder what will happen to Sup Forums later this week. The amount of butthurt and calls of voter fraud will be unheard of when Hillary wins

I missed the trips of truth.

This literal ayy lmao

Some gay nigger.

Corey Booker, the next black leader of the Dems.

Julian Castro. Ugh. Former mayor of my hometown San Antonio, current housing secretary for Obama. Very nasty man. Their agenda of opening up housing in nice neighborhoods is destroying the country.

Once the Emperor sits upon the throne he will never die. He will guide Humanity into the stars and against the Chaos Lords.

Kanye West

JEB! running on the Dem ticket.

Lol there is literally zero chance he wins even one state in the primary, have you listened to his political views?

I'm genuinely curious, what kind of stupid shit involving politics comes out of Kanye's mouth? I don't really pay attention to him at all.

Oprah

Screenshot this.

No, tune in Wednesday for a near empty board, with the only posts being "hahahah trumpfags BTFO"

They'll be back in 2020 to post with the same blind naivitity

Food for thought: Pence is young enough to serve two terms as president after Trump serves two terms.

god no. but Sup Forums cant separate reality form there best wishes

It won't be settled on Wednesday.

No matter what happens, it'll be disputed.

well, considering that he's running for president in the united states, yeah there's a chance with all the fucktards that live there

I'm more looking forward to you shills fucking off so we can have actual discussions again.

Nor can you elect a woman whom has fallen so far from the glory she once knew.

Trump 2: Double Trouble

Coming Fall 2020

Screencap this

>glory she once knew
what?

so Corey Booker

Kanye

He's not going to run for reelection