I go to an extremely liberal university where I have been instantaneously perceived as a "racist," "bigot," ect...

I go to an extremely liberal university where I have been instantaneously perceived as a "racist," "bigot," ect... Its nearly impossible to have a decent conversation with my peers.Has anybody here also felt like a "closet Trump support" as I do right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell them you don't care for their name calling and that they should be more "open minded". Use their leftist terminology against them.

Do you actually *want* to become friendly with people that are that extremely retarded though? Consider it a filter. They're making it easy to spot the idiots.

Sing your support loud and proud IMHOFAM.

All the time.

Show them this and say you are very concerned:
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I

Wear their scorn with pride. Hold your head high and don't forget to don your bright red MAGA hat.

Fuck em.

OP I did the same thing, just mimic their political opinions to the most extreme left and learn some subtlety about planting Red Pills and seeds of doubt.

It's very easy to judge peoples political opinions based on their appearance.

You should be able to "feel" who you can be honest with and then just mimic for the rest.

When I finished school I had several normie libs questioning what they believed. Yet when they go back and look into their minds, they will think I was just like them and they will wonder where did these doubts came from.

But then again maybe I am a rare case, I used to be a cultural Marxism, and went extreme far Right.

*Cultural Marxist*

I understand man, you got caught up in the Bern movement

you think that's bad, you should see aus
the progressive left here has such a strong following, they're all over the media and radio and the general public lack any sense of individualism and core value

was closet conservative for ages but overtime went full right, this has resulted in alienation from family and friends and a plethora of arguments on social media

this election has been a great filter in deciding who has any sense of analytic/investigative ability and who is worth my time

don't stress user, things will be on the up and up soon

you really shouldn't talk too much about politics it gets people really pissed off, just casually agree while changing the subject

Are you sure it's not you being autistic? I go to a famous school in CA that's super liberal and most people don't give a shit unless you say something autistically edgy like "I support Trump cause I wanna gas da j00s xD"

Would you say international, uber liberalism has a been factor attributed to the traction Trump has gained in foreign borders? Intuitively, I know "yes," but Im interested in hearing a foreign perspective.

>worried about triggering people

if having your own principles, values and political views is too much for you, you're in the wrong place bud

No. Its typically an extreme point they make about Hillary they sets me off to voice my opinion.

Idk then. The only incident of a conservative getting excessively flamed at my school that I witnessed was some dude spamming the word "cuck" and "you triggered?" at random people.

not being a cunt but a growing number of foreigners have somewhat disapproving views on America if not excessively distrustful, Trumps anti establishment persona (in relation to the other candidates and the fact he isn't actually a politician) favors well with many people globally, people know if Clinton gets in, there may be no changes at all, ongoing global conflict and so on

or perhaps even if she does win it won't last, the alt right didn't start with Trump and it certainly won't end there

I only know of UC__ individuals being extraordinarily liberal/SJW status.

Yeah. Thankfully my roommate at least sees him as a lesser of two evils, but these kind of reactions in general are why I generally don't talk to humans about this kind of stuff. I really appreciate when I find someone of an opposing view that doesn't flip the fuck out. Those numbers are few.

>not just going to classes and doing your fucking work

Universities are liberal hugboxes built to churn out retards with a slip of paper that makes them barely above burger flippers with a high school diploma.

Why do you care? Just shut up. Pay them their money and move on. Quit playing politics at your fucking shitty university. Pretend to like Clinton for pussy. There. Done. You kids are so fucking stupid it hurts. I hate this board but I browse it for stupid shit like this. I'm actually chucked at this autistic post.

the irony in this post hurts so much i font even know where to start

there is no way you are a day over 17

>pity

I work in a government office, so yeah it's extremely hostile to Trump. We also have government run news (CBC) and every article is a hit piece against Trump.

I said some non negative things about Trump and basically I'm public enemy number one. But that's okay because I was already hated, since I'm one of the few white men there.

Fuck them all I say, I don't want to talk to that level of degeneracy anyhow