Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=liqrfUYsOtA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hahaha Funny post mark

inb4 Pickle Rick

only oldfags will remember

was the facelessness intentional

user, I....

I hate how you can't even search for it. You won't find anything searching with those words

>ark of the covenant melts faces in indiana jones 1

maybe

It could have been a funny joke, actually. But the show was a piece of shit so they didn't even realize the potential.

Let's get this over with.

Probably not. They might have been behind schedule and had to send out an episode, face or no face.

Literally just google handsome superman meme.

good, let those faggots go without sus

This fits better than it should.

it's not the same

I mean the archive. you can't find the old threads

The strangest part is that when he's profile his face is still featureless, so that would make you think he'd have a nose or anything.

Though, it probably is an error of some sort since he appears to have eyes for a moment at episode's end.

jesus, The Question really let himself go

I still don't get how they could fuck up this bad

So is this some alternate timeline where Indy looked into the Ark?

From what I heard, they did actually have faces drawn for him. But they accidentally sent the wrong version of the cartoon to the higher ups.

My only guess is since what could be his eyes are small and simple like Toad's, is that he was meant to be a mushroom person like Toad.

Then again, there was a baby the same episode with no mouth, so, who even knows anymore.

GIVE ME YOUR FACE

Cue obligatory crappy derp face here.

it has a fucking pussy crevice for a mouth

In the court of the crimson

Saved

Why does he wear the mask?

kek

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Alternatively

fug

>byoutiful

I don't get it. Who's face?

his

Put on your Thicc hat, ba-by.

Someone do a Joseph Joestar with Hermit Purple

Why does every background character look like a mutant?

youtube.com/watch?v=liqrfUYsOtA

kek indeed.

It might have been like invader zim where they forgot to animate the cars while zim and dib are yelling at each other. Of course that made the scene 10 times funnier.

what do you mean

In the Mortos episode, Zim and Dib are yelling at each other from opposite sides of the street Originally there were suppose to be cars driving on the road in between them, but when it was shipped off they forgot to animate the cars.