"I had to beat an old Nigger with a Whip to get these cranberries"

>"I had to beat an old Nigger with a Whip to get these cranberries"
Jesus Raimi!
How did Raimi get away with this?

Attached: cranberries.png (820x616, 708K)

my penis is itchy

Tbf the nigger had already stolen them.

Attached: 1488694060943s.jpg (140x250, 6K)

SHALOM SPIDERMAN!

Attached: gobbie.jpg (600x300, 59K)

It was a different time

OY VEY!

I'm actually watching this right now.

The director's cut?

>Now it's six million and one.
Damm, Raimi!
Drop the fucking phone and just watch the movie.

Attached: 1484007550307.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>The stories aren't true? Who gives a fuck what you think, Parker? Let me give you a history lesson:
>De Nang, 1968. I was a cub reporter for the Stars and Stripes, and goddamn if I didn't have a dick hard for seeing some charbroiled gooks.
>problem was that we were in a so called "safe zone." So what I do, I snoop around a bit, find out the CO is a raging fucking hophead. I feed him some bullshit intel about the slope village up the hill being a VC trading post. Eager to keep the brass off his back, fucknuts calls a napalm strike right in the middle of a fucking Red Cross inoculation event.
>Kid, the next two hours earned me my pulitzer. I interviewed gook after babbling gook, liberal after crying liberal, and 40 years later I'm running the biggest fucking paper in Jew York City.
>The stories aren't true? Fuck you, you twinkletoed cocksucker, I'll MAKE them true!
What did Raimi mean by this?

Attached: EBE63CD1-1E2E-447A-B7C6-F1233C92B356.jpg (800x449, 53K)

god bless, make yourself some popcorn and have a comfy night filled with homophobia/xenophobia

ROFLMAO XXXD let's just replace a word Nigger or Jew instead of thinking up something original

I could actually believe him saying this

@96159118
Your LARPing as a redditor faggot is weak, son. Dont deserve any (You) 's

Attached: raimiposting.png (1286x803, 761K)

Attached: 1513820857534.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>Oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

Attached: FDEE886C-627E-48C0-9E33-4265B5B8E868.jpg (432x319, 75K)

I knew it Gobby! You're a cross-dressing ladyboy fag!

Attached: s23.png (848x480, 403K)

Stop being a high school wannabe edgelord. Ones like and are funny because they make an actual effort and don't go for low hanging fruit

@96159667
>edgelord

Attached: 1519299549103.png (1050x741, 159K)

Anyone have the one where he did 9/11?

Kino

>”Anyway it’s like they just don’t learn. No matter how many opportunities you give them and how much you try to educate them, they still turn to their primitive, destructive ways. All we try to do is civilize them and they thank us by destroying the communities we built for them. Instead of getting a job they rely on government services and they BLAME us when their food rations don’t come with steak and lobster. Nothing is enough for them. Not to mention the fact they completely BLACKWASH history. My Uncle’s rice brand uses a BLACK guy as the mascot for fuck sake!”

Attached: FCCD76C4-B3C5-43DF-B6C1-F1F69FB2309B.jpg (600x300, 24K)

>Reylo General

what compels you faggots to shill your homesite in every thread?