Blu Ray Collection

Looking to add some more. The movies on the side are ones I have yet to start/finish. The majority of these with the exception of a couple have been Sup Forums recommendations. I’ve enjoyed them a lot, especially the neo-noirs and The Seventh Seal.

Attached: 04084BC8-B009-450C-B0EC-D70D1F49B311.png (640x1136, 1006K)

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/oinopa/watchlist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine being a failure like OP.

Embarrassing

Attached: 9107A987-EB23-44A7-8183-D16607D4F057.png (573x495, 178K)

What a babyish collection.

Help me be less of a failure

Just back to r*ddit and stay there.

Stop playing videogames.

I only collect books

A screenshot of a picture. It’s beautiful, m’sir. *tips fedora*

Attached: 2A416409-A478-41FC-80B5-5129003EADD8.jpg (742x762, 126K)

>he doesn't even collect any art

Imagine being this much of a pleb

>buying physical media

Attached: D9A4A98E-F92B-4241-871F-468B05006488.jpg (1200x900, 348K)

literature is art though

letterboxd.com/oinopa/watchlist/

>physical media
oh no no NO NO AHAAAAHAHAAA

Literature is the highest form of art, pleb

>poor fags who don’t have a job

Attached: Weeb kino.jpg (4096x1431, 3.45M)

Never been but you sound like you know what they like so why don’t you go back to and stay there you projecting faggot

>apocalypse now
>alien
>the thing
>the shining

this weeb gets a pass from me at least

such a brainlet. I have enough assets to live without working for years, plus a steady salary. It's just stupid and tasteless to pile a bunch of garish colored disc cases on shelves, not to mention the inconvenience of inserting and ejecting discs.

Enjoy your 23k/year """job""" though

I know you're a phoneposter who's idiot enough to buy physical media and need to create threads about it on Sup Forums to try to feel better.

Attached: The_Handmaiden_Poster.jpg (220x327, 19K)

>shit that never happened

And you still came from reddit cocksucker which makes me automatically better than you

>Buying hollywood slock
>ISHYGDDT

>gets BTFO
>"you lie and are a NEET"
haha yeah keep buying those tasteful valuable physical media. That's a hallmark of successful, intelligent investment (in low class neighborhoods and dorm rooms, that is)

>it's another episode when a redditor calls another user redditor after being btfo

>I pirate
>B-But I- I have a lot of money!
>Let me tell you what to do with yours!
I can smell a poor faggot from a mile away.
>user spent so much time on reddit he projects and calls other people redditers because of his insecurities
Let me guess you reminisce about the old days back during the election when you first started lurking Sup Forums?

Attached: i can't wait for the reddit butthurt about this thread.png (632x569, 463K)

t

Attached: 56564CC6-E6F3-4E7A-80C6-5497BD06B90A.png (239x200, 17K)

>giving money to people who despise us and treat us with contempt

if you don't buy your 23k a year job becomes 24 or 25k.your 120k job becomes 122k etc.it's like giving yourself a raise.

not an arguement

>breaking the law
>high class
you remind me of the weebs from my high school

>I have enough assets to live without working for years, plus a steady salary.
>and i browse Sup Forums and make fun of peoples choices of purchases

Attached: doubt.jpg (200x303, 10K)

If you buy physical media you just make poor financial decisions. You're investing in tacky, cumbersome trash rather than something of real value.

Doesn't matter whether you make 25k or 250k/year.

Although let's be honest - - if you're poor you might as well waste money on fedora plastic cases with shitty movie discs.

The other explanation is that you're just a stupid kid, and hopefully you'll grow out of bad financial decision making

So this is the power of soy...

I have a two (2) blu-rays in my collection, pic related and Pacific Rim
Got pacific rim for $1.99 on some Amazon black friday sale pretty soon after it came out, no idea how I ended up with layer cake

Attached: 166_large.jpg (195x244, 31K)

I hate anime with a passion, but I have seen Kino's Journey, and I really liked it. Also, you'll probably get some shit for your blu-ray collection being pleb tier, but it's like 90% of my favorite movies, so we can be friends.

I can name 40 poor financial decisions people make everyday. If you make decent money and know how to make good financial decisions when it matters it doesn’t matter how you choose to spend any extra cash you may have. Unless you spend your money on nothing but bills and put the rest in savings (which no one with a life does) chances are you are making some poor financial decisions at one point.

>Iv'e seen all of those films except In Bruges and love them
>going to watch In Bruges now just because you have it
>might even check out the your anikino

Different guy, but In Bruges is great.

Attached: Tom-Cruise-Laughing.gif (200x150, 833K)

>not to mention the inconvenience of inserting and ejecting discs
oh, the humanity

I'm a giant sound faggot, and I live in an old building with decent but unreliable internet. Physical high def media is perfect for me.

>Babbys first blu ray collection