Question for those of you people born between 1997-99, which era of CN do you gravitate more towards, A, B or C

Question for those of you people born between 1997-99, which era of CN do you gravitate more towards, A, B or C

kill yourself

A and C

All three had some good shows

1997 and C. I honestly cant remember A enough

I'm not telling you because you put Megas in the shitty column, you faggot. 2004 is not 2005.

Why is A longer than B and C put together?

Megas premiered in the same year as Foster's and Puffy and how is it a shitty column?

All of that was the classic era of cartoon network. B was the shit era and C was the recovery and modern era

Every single show in it but Megas is utter garbage

Becaue it was the golden age of CN

how what's wrong with shows like Lazlo Ben 10 Juniper Lee and Class of 3000?

C

How was B the shit era, there were plenty of good CN shows airing around that time

A but I'd include Fosters and Ben 10 if I could. Occasionally caught an episode of Lazlo and Juniper Lee too.

It's actually pretty hard to choose between A and B now that I think about it. C means absolutely nothing to me, but I did watch Alien Force.

They have bad animation and TERRIBLE writing.

There were more completely forgettable or downright terrible shows than there were even decent during era B.

Nah man A beats C by a landslide with many variety shows which were not LIVE ACTION

What forgettable or terrible shows were airing on CN around that time?

A-most
B-second
C-only a handful

A

Literally everything, but particularly A and B.