Why did 2015 man dedicate an entire episode to hating Christ and Christians?

Attached: 2015.png (471x439, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=rs2RlZQVXBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he's a Jew puppet and Jews hate Christ and Christians.

Neomarxists. Not all of them are Jews.

because he's an athiest cuck and what said

easy material.

Bonglander here. Where can I find this show online?

it's HBO, so...

why did Sup Forums hate christ and christians so much before 2012?

because it's equal. That's what equality is; only attacking Christians

ITS

(((they))) put it onto youtube free of charge! how kind!

When this faggot hosted the daily show in Stewart's absence I was sort of taken aback by how often he was throwing up the horns. And not as subtly as he is in OP's picture. Every time his hand was in the frame practically. Only Bill Maher does it more than him.

probably because most anons parents were christians

to get him a thread on Sup Forums. It has been sometime since he was last discussed here. Two scoops guy outdrumpfed him.

Sup Forums is the antithesis of societal norms. Right now the norm is to be a deranged sociopathic god hating degenerate. When that pendulum swings back this place will change.

At least post the episode here

post link

Because the ass pain makes them taste better.

Attached: Mau.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Stop being so full of yourself.

I didn't hate Christians, I just thought they were dumb because I was a narcissistic atheist in my early adulthood. Ironically now (((they))) pushed so hard against Christians, whilst forgiving or ignoring every other Religion, that the disparity became impossible to ignore.

Give me proof Christianity exists.

t. newfag Redditor

lol, meant god, not christianity

Attached: 5754703_b14a92aabd26d881cf966b96f0e7ee73.png (326x212, 62K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity

Who gives a fuck, go back to Sup Forums

THE

I hate those weird hand gestures tbqh, trump does the same thing

>pays to post
>calling others newfags
lel

Attached: 1350603766007.jpg (596x628, 100K)

Been here since 2007 also
>paying for Sup Forums
>2012
faggot

I'm happy to know I'm not the only one here with a wicked sense of humor and high intellectual capcity to undesentand that going agains tht e zeipgaiest is the way to go.

Which episode?

that's a big kitty

Exactally! We need to act more to make our religion, the one religion, real, otherwise it is just words.

Spot on m8,the new counter culture is Christianity and already thats starting to be feel pretty fedora

None, you fucking retard. Holy Jesus, how the fuck are you retards so fucking gullible?

CURRENT

Because the internet was generally for the educated and not for rednecks

Because reddit wasn't that popular

FPBP

this didn't happen though

Only clips of it can be found on YouTube you fucking Sup Forumsshitter

THIIIIIIS. This is why the internet is so bad now.

YEAR

we didn't

because an eternal, omnipresent, omnipotent being/entity creating everything is more believable than either:

A. life and reality as we know it bursting into reality all of the sudden. (aka, there was nothing and then poof something)

B. life and reality as we know it just being there from the very beginning.

don't give me that atoms and molecules shit. idgaf about the "rules" of how they can't be created and destroyed. atoms just being there from the very beginning in a blanket of nothing makes no sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=rs2RlZQVXBU

idiot

I recognize that meme! nice. :) you're pretty cool

Because he is satanic. He isn't bashing any other religion. It is obvious what he represents.

i don't fucking understand what the fuck is going on, does Sup Forums hate or like the professor from community?

Who cares if you don't understand it

What created god though? That always confused me

I don’t care much for christianity but I do see it as necessary as a morality gateway for most of the population. I don’t like some stuffs about christianity that go against common science stuff but most of their stuff about morality standard and human nature is correct. Now, I hate anti-christianity more because people use anti-christianity fromt to push degeneracy. i.e. there is nothing wrong with x because x was only taboo due to christianity. Let’s ignore that x was also taboo in numerous different religion and culture around the world. People can’t just admit that they have temptation for certain taboo and immorality and instead try to change social morality standard just so that they can be free from flaws.

oh I understand you niggas like to sound all smart and shit with muh atoms.

but anything just existing from the VERY beginning is as big of a bullshit as anything bursting into reality all of the sudden.

gg nerd.

>a thread about a nonexistent episode of le current year man will hit the bump limit
Friendly reminder that the truth does not matter to Sup Forums, only the pushing of their agenda. Posts like and are the endgame, despite the premise of the thread being an outright lie.

Attached: 1418228156215.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>not available in your country

Attached: Pls no bully.gif (498x278, 226K)

Sounds like you can't handle anything that doesn't include god

Yes but they're losing so badly

Nothing is going to bring back Christianity's relevance, and they hate it

Fuck off shill.

>Friendly reminder that the truth does not matter to Sup Forums, only the pushing of their agenda.
That's rich coming from a Jew leftist.

We didn't, bill obreilly was confused.

The link is in this thread Jew boy. Sup Forums is a Christian board.

this

Christianity is literally the basis of Western Civilization. That and the Greek philosophers.

>Sup Forums is a Christian Bale board
fixed

Attached: surprise dubs.webm (959x720, 1.35M)

In your mind you think you are doing good and are being clever

but in reality you are obsessed with Sup Forums on Sup Forums board full of fart sniffers and foot fetishists

Attached: 1498543605676.jpg (662x712, 64K)

Dude, he was tottally calling for the public execution and persecution of white christian males and gamers. He also made a sketch about how abortion should be mandatory for same-race couples and read a list of enemies of the deep state to be executed by the CIA deep-cover gay commandoes.

Attached: BANANACAT.jpg (640x637, 63K)

It was also responsible for the crusades, the inquisition, and the dark ages.

The Greeks and the enlightenment have much more to do with our modern civilization

Christianity is stuffy old superstitious dogma, just the same as Islam

GamerGaters will read this post and unironically believe it.

There's a link to an episode about Mike Pence.

until you check the post count and realise its the same people ranting about Sup Forums thinking they are doing anything other than pissing into an ocean

Who are you kidding? We all know you Sup Forumstards are threatened, culturally, by entertainment.

That's why you shill here constantly

>It was also responsible for the crusades
No, Muslims were responsible for that. Christians sat on their hands for a long fucking time before finally starting the Crusades. They should have happened earlier.

Attached: muslims_crusades.png (1495x543, 165K)

>It was also responsible for the crusades, the inquisition, and the dark ages.
None of those things existed, shill, educate yourself, read ACTUAL history.
The same faustian forces that acted behid thermopylae are at work today in out common white euripean heritage.

Attached: powerfulswedishhistorian.jpg (183x275, 7K)

calling out obvious Sup Forumstards isn't being obsessed with Sup Forums.

is there a mirror?

That never happened. Are you talking about the Pence episode?

Nobody would have mentioned Sup Forums if not for you posting Jew-hate.

You dumb suckers get rejected from every fucking community

the concept of God doesn't make any sense either, nerd.

based, please keep pissing off angry Sup Forums virgins

>You dumb suckers get rejected from every fucking community
Sounds like Jews for most of history

>the current year was three years ago

Attached: LOW.png (392x407, 266K)

>he doesn't even try to deny he's a reject

Trust me guy, we all know that you are obsessed with the jews because without a scapegoat, YOU would be identified as the lowest on the social food chain

Winners don't have scapegoats

>crusades, inquisition and dark ages never happened
I'd love to see you try and justify that statement brainlet.

Attached: 1503617835849.jpg (910x752, 59K)

Correction. I would have mentioned Sup Forums because OP is obvious and malicious disinformation.