youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
realhistorychannel.org/BW F JUNE 2015pdfversion.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=nAF1-aLqKY4
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI
youtube.com/watch?v=R9C5mKvYhKw
youtube.com/watch?v=c82GPttg2A0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZETVJgeDGho
youtube.com/watch?v=dCX0mMN8nTY
ia802709.us.archive.org/27/items/GottfriedFederManifestoForTheAbolitionOfInterestSlavery1919/Gottfried Feder - Manifesto for the Abolition of Interest-Slavery (1919).pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Selfbump

OP has delivered

What really amazes me is not even the absurd scale of this shit, but the fact that the powers that be do jack shit about it.

Hell, they actually agressively protect the muslims.

And that's in a country with a monarchy, for fuck sake!

Sweedes, where is your king in all of this?

Maybe remove Sweden is a better course of action. I volunteer my country for the job.

They can't have that much longer before Sweeden goes the same path of Egypt, Pakistan and Iran.

Are you ready for a shitty 3rd world slamic neighbor firing rockets at you, Norway?

ayy lmao nord grey stop cuck posting sweden it's common knowledge on the board they're finished

for context i mean like the greece pay debts meme. we all know greece won't pay debts. just like we all know sweden won't stop being the rape capital of the world

We'll be ready. We're pretty red-pilled, I feel.

Toxic masculinity

Proof Sweden needs more feminism and diversity.

>Norwegian fag is so retarded that he doesn't realize its 480 000 reported individual incidences
>If one feminist writes a list or says a guy called her a cunt a thousand times and that SHE DEEMED IT to be sexual assault, it gets recorded in that system you posted about as 1000 "sexual crimes"
>The police instantly however tells her to fuck of, but we still record it
>Norwegian is so retarded he didn't even read the report

Why are all Norwegians so retarded? And why does Sup Forums keep taking the bait?
If you cross-reference our REAL CASES of sexual assault, they are lower than both Norway's and Finlands, but hey le-epic may-may's amirite bro's?

Almost half a million? Jesus.

Scandibros, how reliable is this?

>maximum cuck

Funny thing is that these feminists who devote so much energy to protect womens rights, when presented hard numbers like this they ignore it.

I dont even feel like making fun of sweden anymore its a sad nightmare.

this, i live in the north, even the regular joe here is severely skeptical to muslims.

RACE
WAR
RACE
WAR

Not at all, read the report they mention, or keep gulping le epic may-mays instead of actually learning about the world.

>You're a cuck because reasons for calling me out on how gullible I am
I'm sorry i didn't know I was up against a certified meme-master.

>Norway-fag ignores the fact when confronted.
Thanks for proving my point, now stop taking out your frustration on the massive deficit your oil-crisis is putting on your economy right now on Sweden and concentrate on your own shit alright?

>W-w-w-what oil crisis user???

Kek.

Number of aggravated sexual assaults ?

can't wait for Europe to be black desu

Whelp, i'm sorry you are mad Norway-fag. But the reality is our government has already started sending refugees your way, about 7000 a day right now.

Incase Sup Forums missed it, this is a real newspaper article detailing the Norwegians latests developments:

dn.se/ekonomi/arbetslosa-norrman-uppmanas-soka-jobb-i-sverige/

>While Norway's economy is on the brink of collapse, Sweden's is growing at record speeds.
>"Norwegian men need to find greener pastures elsewhere, they are a dying breed here" commented Norways chief economist Terje Strom.
>"This is especially important to give room for the new Norwegians coming fleeing from other countries.
>"I think its a great Idea" said Mohammad, a 18 year old job seeker. "It will make it easier for us to find jobs now that Norwegian men are moving elsewhere, not to mention the easier girl scene!" He said laughing.
>"This is a good step for Norway" commented Jon Erik Dolvik, chief of research at NRK and Fafo. "This will not only ease the Norwegian economy, but also speed up the integration of the new Norwegians"
>Its also hoped that this new development will help with the growing fears of the famous Norwegian oil bubble collapse
>The fear is that since Norway now has collected a larger deabt than even Sweden its economy will grind to a halt and then rush back
>It hasn't helped that all but one platforms are already operating at a loss due to how much oil already has been extracted

Bye bye Norway, hope you guys had fun laughing at us while you could. Goodnight for now.

This is a fun way to catch-22 Feminists. You can bait them in with the rape-capital deal and the only real way to refute it is to get them to concede that Feminists have absolutely obliterated the concept of rape.

This is about what 1/14, 1/15 of the population assuming all of this happened once to one person (unrealistic) annually?

And I still need to go there and do my part.

Sure m8
It has nothing to do with the migrants you've taken in.

Hmmm, there's no Mohammad in that article

Yup. And its also a great statistics to miss-use by finnish/norwegian/danish politicians to divert attention from their own crises. See for example.

Don't get me wrong, Sweden is shit and overrun, but most other nordic countries are only slightly better, and whilst Sweden has started throwing people out even (and not letting more in) most other nordic countries have started increasing their intake.

For example, I bet you didn't know pubs can't operate anymore in Denmarks capital due to the amount of sharia patrols?
rt.com/news/342718-copenhagen-bars-sharia-patrols/
Sweden might be cucked, but atleast we can still drink beer.

>Look user I didn't read the report so you are wrong

Whelp. Good thing France is one of the few countries worse of than Sweden

Goodnight faggots. While you laugh at Sweden your countries keep burning stronger while we are slowing putting out our fire.

please stop, this goes against the meme narrative

>9.8million people in Sweden
>480k people raped
Wow, it's only 5% of the population. That's fucking nothing.

That's because it's easier to control a scared populace.

1. Import rapists.
2. Dress like sluts.
3. Muh rape culture.
4. ???
5. Profit.

That's it?

Someone shoop the man's hand to make it look brown like in reality.

Whatever op you're just as fucked

All those ravaged white shaved swedish vaginas...

Lulz. It would be so easy to use cropped screen caps from blacked.com to create black on white rape advertisements.

Real delusional cuck here folks. It's been a year and the only thing uprising in this country is rape.

>Real delusional cuck here folks.
What a great way to introduce yourself. Flag checks out!

hahaha what the fuck Sweden

that's like last year 10% of all of the females in sweden were sexually assaulted LAST YEAR ALONE and reported it

These cucks will stand up for each other on the internet but when it comes to the real world there's just no chance. When they get in confrontations with the refugees they simply hand them their wallets and move on. They see men so much more aggressive and powerful then themselves so they cower.

you got it m8

>muh your country is more cucked than mine
Are you aware that a few hours ago i participated to the defense of an Swedish Hotel who was downvoted by leftists because they welcomed European nationalists ?
Are you aware that while I, a foreigner, defended your this swedish hotel, ethnic swedes were shitting on it and posted cucked things like : muh nazi muh racism.

Sweden is a lost.

Maybe in the long run, yes. But Burgerland will turn almost completly black, or civil war will break out in Sweden og Germany long before that - thank god

>This is fucked. Remove Kebab.

To find out how this happened you need to compare the information in this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

to the information in this book:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf

sweden yes

Nordbros should paint themselves black and outrape kebab to preserve their genes.

Yeah but white women literally can't be raped by definition because they're higher on the privilege list than Muslim and black men. Those don't count. It's probably close to zero when you remove those non-rapes from the numbers.

>What really amazes me is not even the absurd scale of this shit, but the fact that the powers that be do jack shit about it.
>Hell, they actually agressively protect the muslims.

Video related:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

It shouldn't amaze you at all if you have read this book (which explains the long term agenda of the global elites):

realhistorychannel.org/BW F JUNE 2015pdfversion.pdf

and compared the information in it to this list:

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW COMMUNISM IS SUPPOSED TO WORK
>NEWS AT EIGHT: POOR REFUGEES. ALL SWEDES ARE NAZIS AND VIOLENT

youtube.com/watch?v=nAF1-aLqKY4

It's amazing how fast this thread created by Jews to humiliate Swedish people for a problem that Jews created died after the Jewish agenda for one world government and mass immigration was exposed :-)

>THIS IS EXACTLY HOW COMMUNISM IS SUPPOSED TO WORK
>>NEWS AT EIGHT: POOR REFUGEES. ALL SWEDES ARE NAZIS AND VIOLENT

Have you seen this Swedish language film explaining it all:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

that was made by an Estonian guy named Jüri Lina?

bump

They even picked an image of a white hand groping what appears to be a part of black tits.

Fuck this gay shit.

Those are the most elongated tits I've seen in my life.

Oh shit! Norway BTFO!

Oil is dying and norway is being flushed down with it

The faster this country goes down the shitter the faster the rest of the world will wake up. I welcome this news

Seen it, many times.
Everyone should, wherever you live.

VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER
>IT'S UP TO YOU, DON'T WAIT FOR IT
VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER
VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER
VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER
VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER
VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER
VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER

Those are tights, not someones actual skin colour as perceived

CALL IN THE SERBS

Sweden has a population of ~9.6 million
~50% are women, so 4.8 million women
480,000 sexual assualts.
So 10% of swedish women were assaulted AND reported it last year? How are they not redpilled by now lmao

>black tits.
Those are thighs you dumb cunt.

Liberation soon?

I'm so sick of seeing the effect these shitskin animals are having on Europe. When will the people tire of this.

why did this thread die so fast?

No, non-violence is better than violence. Believe it or not, Mahatma Gandhi is the only nationalist leader who has ever beaten the Rothschild bankers. He temporarily defeated the Rothschild Raj in India using non-violent tactics, whereas Adolf Hitler's attempts at defending and protecting Germany people in Danzig and Poland when they were being mass murdered failed.

I don't know
10% of a country's female population reporting being sexually assaulted in a year is pretty fucking drastic

Maybe people are just tiring of it. Every week it's multiple stories of how shitty things are in Europe. Everyone on here knows it, and it can be depressing. I dunno that's just my thought.

Why Sup Forums ignores the fact Sweden is a feminazi/gay paradise and those numbers are at least a partial reflection of that?!

Is the muslim hate so big to you guys get blind over that fact?

But anyway, both problems have the same solution.

>vote for immigrants
>get raped
>keep voting left

#notyourwoman

>I don't know
>10% of a country's female population reporting being sexually assaulted in a year is pretty fucking drastic

It was a rhetorical question, a lot of these threads that try to humiliate or insult or degrade European people and European culture are created by an internet shill group called "Hasbara" (they Jewish Supremacists like to use their control over our banking, mass media and our governments to create these kind of problems and then after the Jewish Supremacists have created the problem they have to gloat about it on the internet so that these sick psychopaths can derive pleasure from other people's misery and suffering). You can see Hasbara posting on Sup Forums in the video below:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9C5mKvYhKw

as soon as you mention Jews are behind mass immigration, the Hasbara Cyber-Army will stop bumping the thread and the thread will die quickly. Whenever you see a thread that you suspect might be Hasbara or J.I.D.F. or Zionist or Marxist created thread, just post this web page link in it:

and then watch how fast the thread dies once they tell their army of internet shills to stop bumping it.

>drop a few million muslim terrorists into a land of super model women and beta males
>what can go wrong

That Russian liberator meme is one of my favorites, LOL, here have a Russian language music video to enjoy:

youtube.com/watch?v=c82GPttg2A0

Kek this is proven true

>tits
Lmao

>super model women
Worst meme
Swedish women are ugly and just as bad as german women

Faggot aka typical swede beta

F

Sorry Swedes- you are the martyr for us all.

Godspeed. We will cherish your sacrifice for the rest of us.

Do you seriously think a country where basically every female is a feminist has attractive women?

Kill yourself.

They will just blame it on White males, they won't admit it's Muslims

They literally made it the law recently they are not allowed to say if the rapist is non Swedish

Fuck Sweden, there's no reason to help them or care one single bit.

Funny music video based on the "Russian Liberators" meme:

Pyccкиe Ocвoбoдитeли cпeшaт нa пoмoщь

youtube.com/watch?v=ZETVJgeDGho

I am a security guard who frequently works on a cruise ship between Finland and Stockholm and Ican confirm that swedish men are biggest feminine betas I have ever seen.

When they are alone they are quiet and overly polite but when they gather they immediately turn in to smug assholes who look down on other whites and try to highfive every single black person they see. Two funfacts about swedes;

1.) Fighting isn't in their genes, at all. They spit and claw and are more conserned of their clothing than anything else. This is what happens when no one in your family has fought in 400 years.

2:) A swedish woman got gangraped on the cruiseship and her boyfriend knew of it that it was happening but didn't want to enter the cabin. They ended up dropping the charges because he wanted so, but we dont know why.

>bags of sand

Kek!

Swedeposter is so butthurt he sounds like one of the rape victims.

many of the worlds most powerful politicians are Satan worshipping baby sacrificing pedos who want as much control over the population as possible. They don't care

No, this is democracy. They vote for this again and again.

Don't deny a free people their will

it's cute watching Sup Forums pretending to care about rapes

guys what if this is the monarchies plan, they get the swedes to revolt from the horrid conditions there government has subjected them to and the staggering incompetence, BAM monarchy steps onto the scene saying deport these fuckers swedes feed up with the democracy turn into a monarchy once more.

This happens more than often. Fuck those Jews.

so in what year will 100% of Swedish have been raped at least once in their life?

Its even happening to the ones in wheel chairs, and ones that are 40+ years old. There is no discretion.

i cant wait for the swedes to become the new nazis of europe

When all the swedes vote Swedish Dems

>i cant wait for the swedes to become the new nazis of europe

Download this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCX0mMN8nTY

with firefox YouTube plugin and upload it to your own YouTube channel and get 100,000 views and make it happen!

too bad that'll be when swedes are 45% of the population and the rest vote for Islamic Theocracy.

There has been some resurgence like "Soldiers of Odin", not actual Nazi-organizations but just street patrols that are anti-niggerish

The problem with Sweden compared to Finland is that the average Swedish male identifies as "Metropolitan European", all qualities that make him weak: anti-racism, tolerance of other cultures etc.

Here in Finland for example we have lots of fucking hillibilly culture, literal forest-folk. They will never tolerate even foreign dialect on their cities, they beat you up on the streets for looking like a homosexual and tell you "Git out"

Sweden needs these braindead fuckers who are stupid enough to go outside drunk and make hate-crimes

All you have to do is make the videos and books that we already have like this 1919 N.S. Debt Interest Slavery Manifesto by Gottfried Feder:

ia802709.us.archive.org/27/items/GottfriedFederManifestoForTheAbolitionOfInterestSlavery1919/Gottfried Feder - Manifesto for the Abolition of Interest-Slavery (1919).pdf

go viral and then the happening will happen!

finland u gotta save europe

ohhh no gets

Because kings don't actually do shit in modern day "monarchies", fucking hell i'm always so triggered by how retarded monarchyfags are