Biblefags pls explain

Is Rothschild chosen by God to govern Earth ?
> pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nzKgXcjn6H0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bible:
Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Delete your thread.

the "holy book" directly contradicts itself yet again, what a surprise

thank you kind sir.
but the quote above really confused me.
if one family owns and rules the earth, as it is with R, how can we perceive them ? worship, or on the contrary, despise ?

youtu.be/nzKgXcjn6H0

>Romans 13.3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended.

The Bible repeatedly emphasizes how God is ultimately in control of everything.

If someone is a leader, it is because God wants them to be.

Keep in mind that this verse is from a letter written to a specific group of people. They just didn't want to pay taxes. They didn't have leaders implicated in world domination, starting wars, pedophilia, etc.

Context is important.

>the "holy book" directly contradicts itself yet again
No, the crappy new world order translation in the OP picture is incorrect.

>but the quote above really confused me.
Why? It means be obedient to God and accept what is happening above you. It says nothing about obeying satanists or giving your money to "jews".

thank you. but based on the OP quote, it really made me think ... maybe the globalists owning and ruling the earth were indeed foreseen by God 2000 years ago ...

So you're saying God wants Obama to be a leader, he wants Rothschild, Rockefeller and Soros to control countries? Seems more like Satan less like God to me

exactly... or maybe, contrary to my childhood believes, the Bible is in the end just random bullshit, which people just believe is God's words, but in fact is random stuff ... I'm really confused now ...

Are you from reddit? You sound like an edgy teenager.

nah... long time Sup Forumstard, quite new on Sup Forums...

just questioning my believes, and wondering how come we have to pay to live on a planet we were born free, while 0.5% of world's population owns 99% of resources and wealth ...

like why weren't my and you born into the 0.5% ...

Because they worked hard for it.

but they did 200 years ago.
now they just own it.
look at the pic i posted, it can't exit my mind since i saw it one week ago...

sorry this one
was meant for you

All great empires, civilizations, dynasties fall. Nothing is permanent. If there is a beginning there is an end. Many of the leaders will be consumed by their own degeneracies.

yes. but we came to live in these times, not others. and i dont see the situation differing in any way during our counted lifespan on this planet.

Rothschilds don't rule the earth (even though they think they do).

how come ?
they own all the banks (incl. central producing money out of thin air) and all mainstream media ?
what more can you possess ?

yeah, well they aren't destroying the earth, so thats a plus. they're way better than any alternative i can think of.

yes. i kinda agree. across history of civilisations there almost always used to be a kind, pharaoh or ruling royal families, or dynasties. only since like 200 or so hundred years, we are fed to believe that democracy is the ultimate choice (which we witness isn't)

Meh, they aren't the only ones. There's reasons that you only hear from a select few.

You really have to fully understand the full context of verses, and frankly you'd have to read the original Hebrew or Greek versions of the bible, because lots of things carry different meanings in the translations. So rather than get caught up in verses focus on the core of the bible, Jesus Himself.

With that in mind, it's especially important for those in authority to listen to God, and it's very clear that the Rothschild's are focused entirely on themselves and their own bottom line. Respect the laws of your country by all means, but no human being is above anyone, not even a King; We're all equally deserving of death and had to be bailed out by Christ.

The Rothschild's are blessed, but that doesn't mean they're meant to govern Earth, that's God's role and God's role alone.

yes i always assumed they are cover for real ruling families. any idea who those might be ? like the black jesuit pope ? i didn't manage to find out so far...

I am a true Christian.

Here is the interpretation thereof.

God has given us the leadership we deserve for our repentant or unrepentant behavior.

The rain falls on the just and the unjust however BUT nations are judged as a whole and the world is now nearly one giant nation now.

Hahaha if plebs like you and me could figure it out that easy it might not have gotten this bad in the first place. It doesn't really matter who they are at the moment though. You can only deal with the rats you see, and that's as good a place to start as any.

exactly...
maybe change the world by changing yourself is the answer ...

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God - Martin Luther Osama Gandhi Jr the Third.

thank you.
can we therefore assume bible is just smokescreen for the obedient and needing-to-be-controlled masses ?

they don't own my soul medkit

>maybe the globalists owning and ruling the earth were indeed foreseen by God 2000 years ago
But not what God wants.

God is just using all things for good. Even when something bad happens, something good will come out of it.

Galatians 4:27
For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

The bride of God (Christians) are a minority in the world, surrounded by people who are rewarded with earthly things.

You can assume that Jesus is the Lord of Hosts and wants you wade through the knee dip blood of your enemies. Jesus wants you to kill politicians, and bankers, and Hollywood film producers, trust me I've read some of the Bible.

>The Rothschild's are blessed
Has God ever rewarded someone who isn't a king of Israel with trillions of dollars of wealth?

Or been pleased with anyone who lies?

Or rewarded occultists?

Who elected Rothschild you stupid fuck? Which country has Rothschild as a non shadow non puppet King? You stupid mountainous zionist

Well sure. You could go into the whole "be the change you wish for" bit but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about taking the low hanging fruit like the Rothschild or Soros and they're political dynasty cronies like the Clinton's and the Bush's now. We'll worry about their betters once this piece is handled.

that sounds like some Mormon teir cult shit

>wants you wade through the knee dip blood of your enemies
Unfortunately many people are going to be against God and will have to be killed.

It's more like neck deep, I believe. And we're to want them to repent first, instead of wanting them to go straight to hell.

There their they're I dgaf.

So you just changed the words around to have a different meaning? That's minimum bad Karma. Twisting the words of the Bible?

no, read different translations. the meaning is still there. i'm trying just to relate in to the world we live in now. not bad intentions to hate on bible whatsoever. just pure interpretation

Psalm 139:21 "Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?"
Whether they are saved or not is beyond their control, the lord all ready knows his Elect.

We are told to have mercy, not judge, and hope that people repent. People hating God is abominable, the scripture you posted is true. How do we love people that we find it so easy to hate? How do we treat them as we want to be treated? Let God handle it.

Fight the powers on high, submit to them also. Stand up, now sit down. The book is for sandniggers and there annunaki "gods". Fuck them.

The only submission that God will ask of man is submission to GOD and what is holy.

They're talking about regality, rulers who align their will with that of the gods.

It DOES NOT mean submit to whatever elite powers are in control simply because of their possession of wealth (which means power in our age), or Mammon. Use some discretion, obviously the bible would never support sacrilegious tyranny.

Don't forget they produce the most degeneratives and inmoral musician in history:
>The Doors and Janis Joplin.

why would God not allow those people to have power, when we have given up on God in the first place? God allows for evil to have a hold over us in the world when we allow evil to dominate our hearts. Stop being a wicked sinner, live your life according to the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and you'll see that your new elected officials will be resilient to the occult powers of zionists and satanists.

>all the rationalizing and justifications in this thread
>licking the boot of the eternal sky jew

WEW FUCKING LAD

There is no interpretation. It's what the first comment English dude said. God is the only higher power and everyone should be a subject of God the only higher power. I think you have a comprehension problem because of your native Cuck tongue.

Well in this instance, God is clearly wrong and he needs to admit. What a stupid verse. God appointed government officials? ROFLMAO.

t.jew

Its for the seed of Abraham to have dominion over the Earth. The Christians are the ones who should have the upper hand and control of the Earth and all the nations. Its our duty to conquer in the sign of the cross, to prepare the Earth for Christs coming reign.

aya itsa fucking catholica. fuckin pizaa piea diea ina firetti

judging by your sperglord reaction I guess I was 100% right

You're right, we were born now with special time because YOU were meant to be here. When it all tumbles down, someone has to be there to pick it up. Maybe it will be us or maybe we will guide our children or grandchildren in the effort; maybe we will build up to the end or maybe we'll delay it. If you want acceptance of the events to come, suffice yourself to want what God wants, and do what you must. If not, be a warning for others. All the stuff they have is just stuff; if you keep the people out of their possession they will be replaced like the rest and we can try again.

Definition of a good catholic. (I'll just sit over here jerking off under my raincoat while the pope prays for me to get into heaven). What a load of shit.

aya actuallyetti im a onea hunredetti aryano cappuccino para mio faggioli

Jewish cult first used to destroy Rome in the same way the entire west is currently being destroyed

How can you possibly know this?

>faggioli
Top kek

lots of strawmen and inferiority complex right there, my butthurt heretic friend. As usual the prottie zionist comes out of the woodwork once his jew master gets called out

Have never done that silly faggot.

>"Youre a zionist"
>"This is my version of the Jew Abraham"

Go to bed Fagiolli

Not contradicting itself. Reconciling seemingly paradoxes with the understanding that what you are reading is 100% true, is part of the spiritual quest and why the bible is made by geniuses. Sifting through your base retarded preconceptions takes you closer to wisdom. But if you're "profane" or (on the opposite end) blindly fanatical/dogmatic, you'll be at the bottom rung. Saying "oh contradicts itself therefore bullshit" is typical of that kind of retard. These "contradictions" are basically spiritual koans.

You're just mad because you got kicked outta the church for suckin Dick

>"w-w-we invented c-c-rhistianity g-goy"
>"j-j-just become an atheist and let us in p-p-peace"
>"b-b-be a g-g-good goy p-p-please"

This kind of thinking makes god seem like a bitch on her period. God is supposed to be self righteous. Even if there are 0 people believing in him, if we assume he's our father he should take care of us. In the end I believe everything happens for the best. There is no give and take in the relationship with God, that's not how it works

halfa the bookio isa jewa bookio.

just because you live on a boot doesnt mean you have to lick them, fagiolli

Jesus cares not about countries, he fights to save souls

>God should act like I say he should, even though I can't even poo in a loo
>if he does not do that he is not righteous and he is not God
You don't know what you are talking about, inflated by your pride and your abysmal understanding of christian doctrine

When Trump wins it'll be because he was chosen by God. God is /ourguy/

Parents were baptists. Never been to a catholic church. Know a few who were. Pathetic fucks. Degenerates six days a week. But on saturday? Me good boy.

>God is a fucking statist
Guess I'm a #jewmissle now

You're obviously a moronic pasta maker, who can't understand a thing I said because of your obvious low intellectual capacity.

Who you calling "butthurt" you dick sucking wop?
You just pissed because mommy is a catholic.

I was expressing annoyance at ignorance not indulging in pride. I could easily say that your response was coming from pride, when I'm sure in your mind you felt the same way I did when I read people dismissing the bible because they think these seeming contradictions are proof of invalidity of the whole thing. And I'm sure you are the one who has no idea what he's talking about. And I'm sure you feel the same about me. So simply accept your "doctrine" peddled third hand by kid fuckers, never question it, and I'll continue to marvel at the work free from the taint of your stench.

>isn't able to intellectually counter my points
>proceeds to project how insecure he felt about being BTFO
it's ok rasheed, no more pain, only dreams now

Just be a servant already, goy!

[tipping intensifies]

You didn't even comprehend what I was saying. When did anyone say God should do or say anything? You're like talking to an insect about quantum physics. I'll assume it's a language barrier issue so your existence doesn't force me to reconcile the paradoxical notion that you are at all made in God's image.

you are too easily recognizable satan, I thought you were supposed to be sublte? tsk tsk your reputation is incredibly overrated.

>reality is relative goy
>nobody is right, everybody is right
>your perception is your own and my perception is my own
>so accept my jew-fueled prejudices about your Church, abandon your Church, abandon Christ, come into the world of heresy and "special snowflake personal Jesus" where you can do whatever and cherry pick the Bible to justify it even though you are not a theology
>what? that is not relative because I say so!!!!
>btw if you disagree with me then you are guilty of the crime you accuse me of, because reality is relative goy!!! You can't judge me! you can't say I am wrong even if I am!!
Quite telling that you felt the need to say that even though I wasn't even addressing you

Yes he allows this, the rothshild is chosen to do bad.

You're criticizing post modernism. Not Judaism or Christianity, shit stain.

we're all submitted to God, whether we like it or not. You can refuse reality because it makes you feel better and fuels your pride, doesn't mean you are not being delusional

>When did anyone say God should do or say anything?
right here satan, learn to read >hurr durr let me passive aggressively point out that I think you are retarded, and why not, claim that your existence makes me upset about the whole of humankind even though I don't even know you, that sure is an incredible irrefutable argument and not just the frustration and projection of somebody clearly inable to articulate any meaningful thought but that feels an incredible need to show off to strangers on the internet
you are embarassing yourself

You pathetic catholic cucks and your "saints". BTW, mother mary just gave birth to jesus. Big deal. And by definition she cheated on her husband. Joseph the original cuck fag.

No, i met the elder on in one of the valley resorts in your country.
Mostly just an old pervert that is content to watch the world eat itself or not, he is really beyond caring to my knowledge.
(Except about money of course, but according to his own aides he's sitll the richest person on earth, though i have my doubts as he's sold some priceless and verified art as of recently)

But to his credit: his taste in wine is excellent.

I am critical of your posts. Then I guess you are an unaware post-modernist. That could be a whole new level of retarded, but then again you are an american flag so I shouldn't be surprised

So everyone who "disagrees" with you is Satan? Okay.

low energy bait. This is the last (you) you get from me

I don't think you understand who satan is. It has nothing to do with you disagreeing with me, but with you arguing against the truth God has revealed to us. So yes, you are satan.

Fuck you. You you you you.............

Misread the number ID and assumed you were arguing with me. I see now that you're just a troll, making retarded ad hominem observances about people's motivations as opposed to arguing about anything substantial. My mistake.

aya its justa muha culturito ima botta licking fagiolli

Going to sleep. Peace.

Sub misericordiam tuam
confugimus, Dei Genetrix.
Nostras deprecationes
ne despicias in necessitate,
sed a periculis libera nos,
una sancta, una benedicta.

What you described was post modernism. Didn't even represent what was said well. Troll harder.

>Rothschild
Yes, if you are living in 19th, early 20th century.

SWITZERLAND YOU REALLY WILL RECIEVE 50 FUCKING JUKES ON YOUR NIGGER FUCKERY I SWEAR TO THE PLEROMA

WE WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD YOU CORRUPTED HUMAN DESTROYING
GMO CERN DICK SUCKING DEMONS OF FUCK BOYISM

aya ima justa lowa levelino catholica. buta mia likea to recruitoiolli fora pedophilitas

I think you might unironically be retarded, or at least functionally illiterate. Either way I hope your IQ will improve user, I really do.