F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnJfiJFP0Wc
money.cnn.com/2017/10/19/media/nickelodeon-chris-savino/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

S
I've always hated that incestuous overrated piece of garbage. It was basically just a Dan Schneider sitcom as a cartoon.

It'll keep goinh without Savino

Here's a G tho

Good

I watched the first twelve episodes per how much Sup Forums raved about it. I thought the humor was subpar, the characters were one-dimensional, and the Lincoln's perspective as the main character made me want to fast forward whenever he was on-screen.

With that sad, I can easily see why kids and pedos would enjoy the show.

Shitty cartoon. Only good for edgy fanfics.

Good, now loudfags can fuck off.

but mrenter likes it tho
youtube.com/watch?v=lnJfiJFP0Wc

Nikelodeon rape dungeon

And? Why should I can what a reviewer thinks?

They just issued a statement that the show will continue without him.

>Using Mr. Enter to help your case
I like the show too but he is literally the worst.

am i missing something? the show is still going strong last i saw.

Yeah, becuase that show was so good and it was all pedino's work that made it so.

Just like RWBY and Monty, savino was the sacrifice, admittedly a scummy one, to make an ok show great

This beat Spongebob in the ratings. It isn't going anywhere.

Sullivan will be lead writer now. Until he makes the mistake of flirting with somebody.

U

no evidence what so ever

k

You can't keep us off your trail forever, Schneider.

Why isn't it illegal to fire someone over allegations when there hasn't been any conviction yet?
isnt it kind of obvious that nobody would ever sexually harrass anyone anymore since your life is fucking ruined if you're so much as accused?

Why isn't illegal for women to have a job again?

Murder is illegal.

havent you heard? its 2017, accused is the same as conviction now

It should be illegal for men to have jobs, to be honest.

Notice how this sexual harassment is ALWAYS male. Never a woman grabbing someone's dick, always a man who feels he can build his own harem in the workplace.

MrEnter is the ultimate reflection of the animation industry, the body and soul of this entire enterprise as initiated by Walt Disney. Without him, the state of animation remains unexamined; he breathes life into his reviews as he deconstructs the ethos of cartoons such as "SpongeBob SquarePants" and "Teen Titans Go!", elevating his passion into a new ethereal dimension of critical introspection. He is the intellectual of our times, a true philosophical Ubermensch.

Because in America you have the "Right To Work" which is code for "your boss has the right to fire you for any reason they want".

t. Tumblr.
Do you think sexual harassment towards men doesn't exist? It happens more than you think, but they're never taken seriously and end up slipped under the carpet just like that.

Go to a workplace 100% managed by men, come back and let me know.

It's not dying. It's going to be kept alive like Frankensteins monster for the next decade. So it's just going to be like Zombie Simpsons.

Fuck that show

creepy incestuous fetish weirdo

>Notice how this sexual harassment is ALWAYS male. Never a woman grabbing someone's dick, always a man who feels he can build his own harem in the workplace.
Because if you complain about being sexually harassed by a female nobody will take it seriously and you'll be ridiculed endlessly
>but women are the victims here :(((

Not like Loudfags cared about the writing anyway, they just want to make incest scenarios with the sisters

>F
Everyone ready for The Feminist House.

>Complaining about the office slut giving you handjobs.

Think man, think.

Rot in hell /tlhg/

Sexual harassment is even more likely to happen in same sex environments. You have a lot of guys playing grab ass/grab dick. Have you ever been in a locker room? We teabag each other, pin each other down naked, towel fight, grab dicks, etc. Literally every day is like teetering on the edge of a sex assault allegation, but you don't worry about it because nobody actually thinks a guy would turn another guy in.

It's because men don't care. Why would I bitch like a woman over someone feeling me up

Wanna go into depth with those locker room stories, friend?

>there are people who think this is serious when it's an obvious joke just making fun of the Sup Forumstards who say the same thing in reverse about women

>Sugar continues to be emotionally abusive towards her underlings
>Savino gets fired over a lewd text he might have written 10 years ago
Really makes you think

Reminds me of my high school locker room. I was always the first one to get naked and the last one to put clothes on. Fun times.

why are you like this?

Why do people talk like Loud House actually catered to fetishes? The show itself was innocent. Which is why I found it boring as fuck. But fetishfags can't get over the one guy, dozen girls formula even if nothing is fucking happening.

Are you sure you just aren't gay?

>Sugar continues to be emotionally abusive towards her underlings
sauce or gtfo

No. It's illegal to put someone in prison without a conviction.

Also, they probably only fired him after it was obvious he did it. Probably admitted it.

Huh, I got in the screencap

ANOTHER VICTIM OF THE FEMINIST AGENDA

woman are meant to be objectified, its the nature of nature.

>tfw I finally get into a screencap
>it'll only be posted by one rabid autist to prove the existence of "Sup Forumsmblr" to a niche group of Sup Forumstards who like The Loud House

Press f to spit on the grave

I'm certain this is trolling for (you)s, but that's gay.

I don't think I'm gay, but statistically speaking we likely had some surefire gay dudes in the locker room. But when people do the grabass bit it's not really a sexual thing. It's usually fooling around, or some fag trying to intimidate someone. This happens in high schools everywhere.

There's no way you haven't at least witnessed this in the US.

>It's because men don't care. Why would I bitch like a woman over someone feeling me up
It really fucks with some people's heads, anonymous forums are always swimming with guys telling stories about how they were molested and they got all fucked up, we even get them here. it's because of shitty attitudes like yours that men can't open up about all the abuse they experience all the time, and society just leaves them to rot or go crazy

The creater sexualy assaulted a bunch of people.
He probably didn't realy but you know how it is.

That's because in most cases, men take the opportunity to fuck. And then we're the ones blamed for sexual harassment. I would know, it happened to me. Fucking whores.

(you)

After watching Star Vs, I'm convinced all shows should be run by women.
Specifically, married women, who want to watch their husbands sleep with another girl.

get fucked pedophiles

>men take the opportunity to fuck.
If you "took the opportunity" you're a degenrate slut, if some bitch came on to you you should have reported it you whore

It's pretty gay yeah, but it's what happens. Especially during PE class.
Dudes have always been about grab ass. Hell, one of the games most guys love growing up is smear the queer and wrestling. Tackling and pinning each other down is like ingrained into us, almost.

Good riddance.

Not so loud anymore.

>implying Daron isn't the most degenerate of the sexual harassers in the industry
She created Star, one of the thirstiest girls out there and is a reflection of Daron's ideal self.

Spencer?

Savino you stupid fuck. You fucking had it all; an excellent career in animation, a show that went toe to toe with Spongebob, a movie line up for said show, and you fucking blew it. What was so damn hard about leaving chicks who have no interest in you the fuck alone? All of this free ass out here, and you decided to blow everything on some office pussy? Pack your shit, and don't let the door hit you on the way out you damn codpiece. Fucking ridiculous...

>mommie look i ignored the catalog AGAIN!

>all shows should be run by women
Let's take a look at the most prominent 2 (Would say 3 but 3rd one is taboo):
1) SU: Filler everywhere, story slow AF, 3/4 of the series is insufferable
2) SvtFoE: Filler everywhere, story slow AF, 2/3 of the show is insufferable (season 3 has been kinda better so far tho).

So... Again, why women?

>women wear skimpy clothing
>hey nice cleavage!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAN PIG

This is like the Randy Stairs of sexual harassment.

Just like with Danny Phantom, every time whoever wants to talk about TLH will be burned to the ground with Chris "ten sisters, ten years of fisters" Savino.

Nigga if you're not in a relationship and she isn't either, and she's hot and there's no real reason to fucking turn it down, why would it?

You said something about 69 shots and 3 killed?

Yes.
69 is your post.
One is Chris' career. The other the show. The third? This thread.

>SU
Bad show, appeals solely to degenerates and lorefags too invested to stop watching, run by unmarried "bisexual" tumblr incarnate
>SVTFOE
Great show, broad appeal to all demographics with a good story and relatable characters, run by a married woman in a stable loving relationship
>Horse show
Good show, broad appeal to all demographics with a good story and relatable characters, run by a married woman in a stable loving relationship

Understand that the qualifier was important.

Dan Schneider never got any of his show's characters topless... at least, not on camera.

>Horse show
>Good
Neck yourself

Damn, Mr. Enter got his own shitpost copypasta. Guess he's really made it.

>Getting the Clarence treatment at their peak performance
LMAO, I'm glad this animated shitcom is going to die.

Agreed, Bojack is terrible.

>Look mom I can bait/falseflag too!
>Pay attention to me!
C'mon you didn't even try/10.

got them (you)s going, isnt that what he wanted?

woman are sluts, men are pigs

/thread

I wonder how he's going to explain this to his wife and 3 kids?

Can you imagine something like this happening to you? You live from this shit, Savino's career is practically over, done.

>SVTFOE
>Bad show, appeals solely to pedos, shipfags and trapfags, run by a married feminist in a questionable relationship

ftfy

All those years in Calarts to the trash can

Probably asked them to fart in his face or something.

The worst part of it is that now Tumblr and Sup Forums are either gonna be pulling out receipts on Chris' past action, or getting their kicks by ragging on the show while whipping out their hate-boners, all because Chris couldn't keep his fucking hands to himself...

Nefcy is a feminist in the same way Theodore Roosevelt is a progressive.

LMAO

>CNN is calling Chris the "Harvey Weinstein" of animation

money.cnn.com/2017/10/19/media/nickelodeon-chris-savino/index.html

Sweet jesus, really CNN?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand MrEnter. The criticism is extremely electric, and without a solid grasp of animation theory most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Enter’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Leo Kanner literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his oily smarts, to realize that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike MrEnter truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in MrEnter’s existential catchphrase “Because potatoes,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Temple Grandin’s American epic: Genetics and the Behavior of Domestic Animals. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as John Rozanski’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a MrEnter tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

But he didn't mess with any children...?

>this is the fucking guy
he looks like an apex predator

Is she part of the show staff?

It was a different time

>unironically giving CNN (You)s

>made a show about a boy living with a harem of girls
>gets fired for sexual harassment
GEE WHAT WENT WRONG

Political agenda incoming!

Can't wait for the episode where they have Lincoln apologize for being male.

HES A PEDOPHILE

obviously

>the writers wanted to focus on the sisters
And that's a bad thing now? Hell, the waifus are the only reason people actually watch this fucking thing to begin with. Lincoln was the most painfully obvious self insert on the planet, fucking Clyde was a stain on the show, and the redheads were a bunch of fags who made the dull as hell sisters look like tapestries.

>Everyone ready for The Feminist House.
If it kills the MGTOW fanbase with 2D characters instead of cardboard cutouts of cardboard cutouts, why not?

so was there any text screenshots or literally any proof at all whatsoever