Did the newd photo leaks destroy her career?

Did the newd photo leaks destroy her career?

Attached: red-sparrow-trailer-feature.jpg (383x480, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24015701/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nope. she sucks.

her being a cunt about it ruined her fun quirky girl persona

i think studios are starting to realize that hunger games would have made megabucks no matter the actress, and that jennifer lawrence is in fact a terrible actress

her lack of acting ability destroyed her career

was swimmer in college, theres no way that swimsuit would have stayed on if she dove in from the block

took them long enough

Her sugar daddy is no longer able to help her

Attached: Weinsteined.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

No, but her reaction to them made everyone roll their eyes. By the time she was falling at the Oscar's everyone was just as unimpressed with her JUST LIKE US routine as Sup Forums was, and I liked her in Silver Lining's Playbook.

that's the point!
>Okay Jlaw, take five. let's see if THIS suit stays on, shall we?

Does she just give up after 20 seconds of struggling and start to enjoy it?

is this kino actually any good? who here has seen it?

Saw the episode of the Graham Norton show with her, James McAvoy and Jack Whitehall a few days ago

In it, after they play a clip from the X-Men movie, she calls herself a "wildly bad actor" and wonders why nobody but her can see it

Needless to say, anyone can see it if they actually care to look

I saw it with my girl. It was worth paying for it. Enjoyable a decent twist and acting wasn't aweful like many on tv would say

Yeah, just like your mom when you were conceived

Attached: Whore_school.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

does it have jlaw nude scenes?

this is really the only scene

Attached: JLaw getting her GED.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

As soon as she got full of herself she did. I still remember watching her in Winters Bone before that and she seemed like a good actress. Jay from RLM said it best where it just seems like she's a kid dressing up in her moms clothes and play acting.

Red Sparrow was insanely boring. Mostly because of her constant resting bitch face throughout the whole thing.

You can see pics of JLaw's butthole at any point in 2018, you don't need to pay to see those tiddies user

need more JLaw femdom inadequacy humiliation scenes desu

Jennifer Lawrence fell prey to the same trap as Megan Fox: not being very interesting or talented. Once we saw them nekked, we lost interest because our curiosity had been satisfied. Compare Eva Green, who, despite having appeared naked numerous times, is still enjoyable to watch because she's an intriguing person.

butt hole

Imagine being Jeniffer lawrence kid and another kid brings up this video
>look its your mom working
>whole classroom laughs

no, she's rather boring and can't make her emotions believable

>Compare Eva Green, who, despite having appeared naked numerous times, is still enjoyable to watch because she's an intriguing person.

This. J Law has no presence besides being the main character of The Hunger Games.

after 20 seconds he stuck his dick in thats why she stoped fgithing

that's because SHE DIDNT SWIM SO GOOD

Attached: 1520395761571.png (1366x561, 519K)

>because she's an intriguing person
The only thing that intrigues me is if she will be naked again

She's rich. Her kid will be at an exclusive neoliberal private school and anyone harassing them about her career will get their mouths washed out with toxicity counseling.

'
no her acting did. If anything her """"""""""""leaks""""""""""""" boosted her career for a little while.

>Hungry games is over
>X-Men is getting rebooted without her (she was too much of a cunt to wear proper makeup anyway)
>will always remind people of weinstein
>hitting the wall soon (3 years left)
>alienates everyone she works with
>is genuinely stupid (did not even graduate middle school)
Mother and Red Sparrow just clinches that she has no draw anymore. Her "taking time off to fight Drumpf" is publicist garbage because her agent is panicking that nobody wants to work with her anymore.

No, her personality did. When we all got tired of "haha so quirky" she crossed into genuinely just mean to people and proud of it.

The only way she could get acting work was from sucking cock.
Then she ratted on the guy who's cock she was sucking and who was putting her in movies.
Now, no more movies.
She was/is a goddamn prostitute and should be in court right along with Weinstein.

>claims to be fighting corruption
>is a hollywood whore
What did she mean by this?

I guess I'm watching this movie then

What a retarded scene,anyone would have rubbed their dick on her pussy and sucked her tits she wouldn't look so smug

no, but being a smug psycho feminist whore probably had something to do with it

Attached: wDCAciY.jpg (720x960, 76K)

who is this ugly whore

what's going on here? huuu? I'm a bit confused.

Attached: 934.jpg (665x835, 50K)

Is there any movie where she's not a brooding strong woman with a scowl on her face
I liked Winter's Bone, but she also had a scowl there

felt like her career started to die after she won an oscar so quickly and effortlessly, the nudes gave her a bump which as others have mentioned, caused her to react in a way that affected her overall image

Jlaw attempts to imitate a robot

but why is she just there in a room full of people and the other dude comes in to jack it to her with her bitchface there... and... I don't even.

The fuck is the context of this?

I was distrusting of her with her falling down everywoman persona, then she was a bitch to that Reporter with a phone and spouted all this feminist BS and I started actively disliking her

Attached: jlaw being a whore.jpg (480x640, 89K)

I'm faceblind and even I can tell that's not her

>that interview where she talks about how boys don't like her
Code for "I'm a big slut."

we never saw megan fox naked

She's got such a nice rack,

She's been raped in like 3 movies. What gives??

What ever happened to Megan Fox anyway?

This. The fuck is happening here?

transformersman got tired of her and then she got too much plastic surgery

Surgery and obscurity

Art

She's ACTING

It's a secret spy school that teaches the importance of using sex to get the access to or information you want. This scene particularly dealt with a little tiff between her and another classmate.

She is in Russian whore spy school where she learns how to seduce CIA agents for glorious motherland.
The Russian government can't find any whores to seduce this guy for super secret NSA leaks so they have to rely on an aging Jewess to act like a robot and prove that she will get raped for the state.
The classroom scenes serve as a kind of training that each of the young girls go through. Unfortunately, up until now, none of these girls have ever actually been trained in whoredom. You'd think the Russian government wouldn't have this problem, but apparently every girl at the whore school is raised in the art of sainthood.
But don't worry, /ourgirl/ JLaw seduces CIA plane guy and tortures him, only to betray the other guy who was torturing him, thus making her an enemy of the state. She then finds out that the name of the double agent guy from CIA man, but instead of turning him in and becoming big hero, decides to turn in her uncle, who recruited her initially, thus making her the new double agent.

What in the fuck
I had no idea you could drop out of middle school holy shit

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-003117.png (1080x1920, 246K)

>t.Jlaw
oh please let's stop pretending you're not a massive massive whore

Attached: 6890749191_2971c02de0_b.jpg (1024x768, 428K)

>transformersman got tired of her
not enough, he still gave her TMNT

>soygirl face

Oh my God shes actually stupid. I know we say how stupid women are but she didn't even finish grade school.

>no one has posted booty hole pics

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (644x644, 936K)

Thanks for telling me so I don't have to watch it.

>LE RUSSIAN EVIL SPIES ARE AFTER US!!!!

America is just sick of Democratic Party propaganda. The 1970s called, they want their foreign policy back.

Dramatic reenactment of how she got into the industry

>all these posts blaming her personality/acting
And here I was thinking it was the series of terrible movies which flopped despite, not because of, her celebrity persona. She's still well liked and well known but nobody wants to watch a bad movie just for her.

She won't fail. Her early success and influence will last for a while.
She's got feminists behind her and is willing to fuck directors as well. she fucked Aronofsky for mother! and broke it off after it was done.

how the fuck can guys get hard while raping a woman?

I can barely get hard when i'm with a hooker and have 20 minutes of her stroking me off and me trying to get concentrate to get a boner.

I honestly can’t tell if this is a joke or not

Soy as fuck my dood

Being insufferable ruined her career and i love it, just like i loved Mother! just because it was her suffering for like 1.5 hours

>yfw you are gangbanged by the whole world

Attached: jenniferexposed.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

>seduces CIA plane guy and tortures him
Does he ever catch a break?

Attached: 7E52CEA2-19B7-4BD7-9E58-AB1C3EE6E5F6.jpg (200x271, 13K)

You realize that regular milk has more estrogen in it right?

Why look at J-Law when Holly Micheals exists?

She legitimately always has been a downright awful actress. She's never had a good part, never made an interesting choice, never been casted well.

>realize

I know the tits one is her, just not the cumshot

I sincerely cant stand this whole sex not being a taboo thing
I could have lived like the non-woman getting thing that I am but not in this era man I cant eve watch movies anymore

Short answer is jews. Long answer is people rebelling against the status quo for decades, and now we've gone far beyond that point. If I didn't see sex almost every minute of every day I'd care less about it, and might even take steps to try and score a gf.

Women never liked her because they saw her as hot and "just one of the guys" so that annoyed them.

Men liked her, but then got tired of her fake quirky girl persona and for just generally being annoying. She's also past her prime.

Normal audiences just got kind of tired of her being in so many mediocre movies. She's basically been in no good/well-received movies since 2013.

>and might even take steps to try and score a gf.
Yeah, that's it.

why is nobody talking about her casting couch video leak? It released yesterday. it's up on gif

>I can barely get hard when i'm with a hooker and have 20 minutes of her stroking me
That's a personal problem, sounds like ED. Get yourself checked out.

Yes?

Weinstein getting busted ruined her career.

Not her numbnuts.

t. eyelet

Most women don't dislike every hot popular actress, only those they don't think are hot but are percieved by majority as such

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24015701/

>Our main findings demonstrate that 14 days of supplementation with soy protein does appear to partially blunt serum testosteron

School is a waste of time for pretty girls. J Law is infinitely more accomplished than anyone in this thread.

No. Harvey's downfall did.

Ok? She's a public figure too, and we are discussing her performances. Having financial success does not make her immune to criticism.

Attached: IMG_1912.jpg (1543x1360, 113K)

That's something only a soyboy would say

she was being a cut at that journo, and that fucked her standing with the media. those guys watch out for each other.