US Citizenship

Anyone know if its possible to get US citizenship by serving in the US military? Looking to become an American if Trump wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, but you can get a green card and fill out the 2 years of paperwork and the. take a citizenship test

That might possibly be the dumbest reason to move and become to a citizen of another country.

You can become a citizen through service, yea. There's a lot of foreigners actually.

The Immigration and Nationality Act (I.N.A.) allows people born in other countries to gain U.S. citizenship through military service -- in some cases without going through the usual preliminary step of getting a U.S. green card (lawful permanent resident).

uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet

If you're in the states legally when you sign up for a 4 year contracts, you're a citizen

Look up the answers yourself on USCIS idiot, you can get your answer in about 15 seconds.

Isn't it hard to get a green card? Im a white Anglo too.
Try living in Canada under a bunch of Liberal feminists, wont seem so dumb then.

see
>no green text necessary

No you can't, you fucking retard.

Thanks for the link

It's an 8 year contract I have a south Korean and guacamole bro that did it. They are true fucking patriots now. Kek speed user.

Just join the Navy, they just chill on a ship that's rarely in any real danger.

If you're really ready to fight and die for Israel your always welcome.

Money is easier, they're suckers for it.
Though that does require you to be good at making it.

Yea you can. I know at least 3 guys who have gone through the process.

You have to stay legally in the country for 2 years (prob. through an F1 student visa), then you can sign up for the military, then you can get the expedited process.
Source: I asked a US army recruiter myself.

I'm not sure about all the branches, but I know the Army offers a citizenship program in exchange for a 6 year on 2 year off contract. You are ineligible to become a commissioned officer but you can be enlisted. It's actually one of the fastest ways to become a citizen. I'm not sure when you get the actual citizenship, probably at the end of your contract.

I have 4 of the people in my current unit that are going through the program and met a shitton in BASIC/AIT.
You're wrong, kys faggot.

>not knowing all the paths to citizenship available
You have to go back. Fucking humiliating when immigrants know more about your country than you do.

Yes you can you fucking faggot.

I knew a Peruvian, a few Colombians, and some Koreans who did it.

>Stuck on a ship.
>Nowhere to go.
>Surrounded by water.

yeah no thanks

Thanks for all the info Ameribros, gonna think it over and see what happens with the election

Yes. In the U.S. Navy there is a group called the "Filipino Mafia"...basically all the Flips who join run the supply, cooking, and admin departments because those are the only jobs they can get without a security clearance. And they are thick-as-thieves too. Then they retire and move back to the shit-hole Philippines and live like kings because it is a third-world country.

At least it's an okay time when you're not on barrel duty.

You can. I know because it happened. When Trump wins, come down south and talk to a recruiter, they should help you out.
T. Marine

fuck off, we're full.

only during periods of war when the government is doing that, so yes, have fun warring for saudi arabia!

So, I can apply when I come over on a tourist visa? I might do it.

MAVNI program

Nigger, the USA is ALWAYS at war with someone.

My buddy was a Brazilian that came on visa to visit or some shit and just stayed illegally. He joined the army as an infantry person, lol, and was a citizen by the time I met him and he'd only been in the military for three years. He had a legitimate combat deployment so u don't know if that helps.

This is during the height of both wars when they needed bodies, it's becoming more and more atringent. Your best bet is to just Google a recruiter then call and ask.

Good luck leaf.

-explosive detection k9 for ten years.

It is, you'll have to go through all the usual bullshit to get your citizenship though, like learning American history and background checks; all that jazz.

wait, we will have our very own god-emperor O'Leary who will restore our balance sheets, the oil will once again flow and we will become great

those stupid dogs were better at stepping on pressure plates than smelling explosives.

Im an Anglo tho and a Trump supporter
Im 18, totally clean record and a history nerd

wait, nvm, you can't do it with a tourist visa.

>i'm an anglo and a trump supporter
Keep your politics to yourself. Answer no questions about the election, or future elections. Do not engage in shooting the shit jokes that involve politics.

It will bite you in the ass.

thank you for this

Although, I actually agree with the whole citizenship through military service thing. It's very Starship Trooper-esque...sure as hell better than birthright citizenship (anchor babies).

Canada can't be saved man, were letting in 300,000 liberal voters a year and they want to expand it. If you think Canada is bad now just wait 20-30 years.
My bad thanks for the advice

Spanish citizen on a greencard here. Talked to multiple military dudes about this exact thing and what I was told was that my citizenship would be fast tracked and completely free (normally costs $700 in fees)

Can I join too?

>free
You sign over years of your life.

If 4ish years of your life is worth less than 700 dollars, I feel sorry for you.

A buddy of mine in infantry osut was an Iraqi who acted as a terp for marines. He came to the US to earn his citizenship through service.

>You sign over years of your life.
you're right. i just meant that the $700 would be waived

just walk in and dont leave

The fast tracking is really the major benefit. For a couple of guys it took them less than 3 months once they filed all the paperwork.

What if I'm here on a student visa? I like the idea of the service to win my citizenship even if it's in a shitty nu military and for jewish interests

>if trump wins

If trump wins you all fucking going back. Why would you northern mexicans come here? Getting advise from beaners to get free citizenship, fucking LEAFS are getting worse everyday.

If Trump wins, and you are a Canadian, I am sure you will be able to get in.

Here is the info: uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet

There are programs, but you need to talk to a recruiter.

If you are coming to American BECAUSE of Trump, all I have to say is

FUCKING WELCOME ABOARD BROTHER!!! BUY A GUN WHEN YOU GET HERE!!!

Your done on the day of the rope pal, FACILITATING THE FUCKING LEAF ENEMY!

You just conscripted a lot of foreigners to come to America and sign up to join the greatest military power in the world. Thanks

yeah I want in who do I have to kill

That program closed in july and the people that got into it had their ship dates for basic training pushed back at least a year. So in the mean time no citizenship for them. Currently there is no word if the program will open back up.
Source: Current Army Recruiter

>60%

So helping get immigrants get military training and free citizenship is a good thing? muslim detected

Yes you can you fucking mongolord, Filipinos and Africans join the U.S. Navy for citizenship all the damned time.

yourself

>free

If they serve in the US army they have earned that right to citizenship unlike a "path to citizenship" being pushed from the left.

Fucking idiot, yes you can

>african detected

We probably should consider something like a French Foreign Legion in the US.

>Africans
>navy

First African American navy fleet ship, pic related.

>what is ISIS

I'm shit posting for my citizenship

Trump will not let us go forgotten.

or they could just stay in their own country and try to help make things better their. These immigrant cunts want a better life, i get it. Becoming a welfare queen in the U.S. is not the way to do it. Make things better for yourself where you are with what you have. Also stop acting like fighting for the Jews is a honorable and noble act, This country has committed nothing but war crimes since world war 2 and strong evidence for it being even earlier.

damn, lol.

Noice

You think war is a joke? That it's better than living in Canada? You'll be the first to piss your pants when you're in the middle of some godforsaken desert, surrounded by IEDs and Islamic psychopaths.

I came into this thread to bully you.

I looked into this. You need a green card FIRST, though some appear to have found connections at border towns to help out with that.

As others have said, AFTER several years ya military service MAY speed up the process of citizenship

also this, Remember it is not just four years. After you sign that contract you are obligated to go to war even if you disagree with it or you face prison for treason. good luck with all that.

I cant make things better in Canada though Im outnumbered 2-1 politically and its only going to get worse. Also I dont want to live on welfare, I would rather die than take handouts.

We are not fighting for the Jews, we fight for our fellow man and country, we fight for the right to criticize one another on the internet, we fight to have food in our stomachs everyday, we fight so that one day we may have wives and children who do not speak Arabic or any other foreign nation. We fight for our right to live.

No I dont think its a joke, but if its the only way to get citizenship then I will do it.

why would you want to become a US citizen? having US citizenship is a black mark curse in the rest of the world's companies will refuse to do business with you because the US government thinks that US citizens are their own property and so try to enforce US laws worldwide on foreign companies doing business with US citizens no matter where in the world they are so US citizens are put at a huge disadvantage when dealing with foreign businesses.

The other way is to learn a skill that's in demand and legally immigrate after finding a job. But you're clearly too much of a fucking retard for that.

Yea, we fight in foreign countries with massive amounts of drugs and resources to secure our freedom, i take it your voting for Hilary.

Have your tried?

Nope, I'm just more of a patriot than you are. I'm voting Trump.

That was the TEDD program where infantry and engineers got a two week class then given a dog. It was a massive failure and killed a lot of dogs and people.

I was a legit trained k9 handler, it was my sole MOS, my training took a year after graduating the military working dog handler course. Real k9 handlers and not those TEDD pukes are assets that save lives.

Real K9 handlers that trained our entire careers are valuable. I always berate those faggot TEDD guys when they refer to themselves as k9, they aren't k9 and they get people killed. The program was canceled because it was such a failure.

K9 Leads the Way, faggot.

I bet you voted for Trudeau

Good for you goy. Have fun fighting Israels battles. I have more popcorn ready to watch all you faggots blow each other up when SHTF. Don't forget to keep telling yourself fighting for your country abroad logical. Useful idiots make the world go round.

Why don't you simply walk across the open border?

Not an argument.

Its just funny youre calling people retards when you voted for fucking Trudeau

I didn't vote for Trudeau.