Best obscure ships

seriously they need to make this canon

It’s funny how much this and Fred and Velma actually work.

There’s barely even any fanart of it. Which makes it hurt all the more. I’m not even that into mini girls, I just really like this Ship.

Well there is always Hook

I think the only adaptation where Tink admits she has feelings for Peter is the movie Hook. (pic related, it's one of the best scenes imo)

I rememeber, I actually really liked Hook. It’s a damn shame he was already married with kids at that point.

Idc if this is not canon

when was this even teased

it is kinda canon but she belongs to red shaggy

thats not Azula and Zuko but I'll take it

the Spanish really makes this work

>Firecest
>Obscure

Would've been SOOO much better than Anna and Kristoff.

>Modern AU
Well at least it’s not a High-school, College, or Fucking Coffeeshop AU.

Yeah, well I didn't mean the AU per se, but finding Kristoff and Elsa art work is kinda diffucult.

Maybe one day we'll get that Fred and Velma

Nevermind, it is there
Thanks user

So wait, did this actually happen in Mystery Incorporated, or is it just good fanart?

I think it's supposed to be from some episode where the two of them got drugged or something and ended up like that later on.

I think it was a dream or something.

I knew it was too good to be true.

You're good peoples.

Girlfriend swaps are always my favorite romance-related episodes of a cartoon.

Not the right board but Chain and Zapp from Blood Blockade Battlefront is one of my favorites despite me not even liking the anime that much.

It actually happened in the episode. Shaggy thought he was Fred and Daphne thought he was Fred. So it’s an actual event that occurs but they sorta just ignore it after they realize what happened.

>Like this ship
>this pic just looks like any dude bro getting way the fuck too handsy in public with his bottle blonde GF.
>Pic related is more in character

Gogo is going to give Wasabi a panic attack making that mess on his work station. He might hit her

>Nightwing went after Selina that one time.
>"Haha it was just a prank bro I wouldn't ACTUALLY sleep with her ha ha for real what man would ever do that haha"
>Bruce fucked Barbara.
>"WHAT THE HELL BRUCE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FUCK OFF BRUCE REEEE"

I think that's the plan. Deep down Gogo likes to be used.

best crack ship is best

>tfw you'll never be Bruce Timm
>tfw you'll never have the power to insert your ships into comic book and cartoon lore

Crackship thread aswell???

Nah just obscure

And who the frick is the babe on the left?

I see a lot of myself in Janna and I think Star could soften her hardened exterior and help her feel the feelings she's always pushed down.

I'm broken.

Merida

nice

Not Sup Forums but hilarious and sorta hot

I approve

Who's the one on the left?
Is that supposed to be that stuck up blond bitch from the second movie that was a complete cunt to Wednesday at camp?

I will go down with this ship.

yeah

I know this is a Sup Forums ship but fuck it

In hindsight, I really like this

tsundere before I ever knew what that word meant

>Charlie/Lucy
>obscure

Yo, though.

>toph and sokka
Not really obscure
>saitama and tatsumaki
Wrong board but whatever

Indeed

If we're talking Avatar, I don't suppose anyone's got any good Sokka/Mai pics?

Aang/Mai is good too, in different ways.

>based on Schulz's first wife.

yeah I'd say they had chemistry

My man.

>tfw THAT shitty Avatar fan comic got you pondering the true merits of Sokkzula
Sokka and Zuko ought to trade.

>Sokka/Azula

my buddy
my pal

>red shaggy (SS4)
amazing

The best is Elsanna on an emotional level and Kristanna on a physical level at the same time.

truly the worst feel

my ragtime gal

Zuko/Ty Lee is underrated.

I always preferred red Shaggy to Shaggy, although I understand the gripes with the people who say that red Shaggy was a downgrade in response to moral backlash, with its slapstick style and all.

And then of course there was pink Shaggy, with its, uh, uneven animation.

Well, how do. Every time I think I can't enjoy your company any more than I do already, you open your mouth and prove me delightfully wrong.

As of Mystery Inc. it's pretty clear Daphne and Shaggy would be happier together than Daphne and Fred or Velma and Shaggy.

>I always preferred red Shaggy to Shaggy, although I understand the gripes with the people who say that red Shaggy was a downgrade in response to moral backlash, with its slapstick style and all.
What is the difference between Red/Green Shaggy? What was Red a moral backlash against?

I love this ship.

I'm still not sure if this new blue Shaggy is supposed to be the one from "The Woman called Daphne Blake", because it's the same artstyle, but the tone is completely different.

The first regular green-shirted Shaggy series was a lot darker on the scale, tone-wise, than the second "red Shaggy" series, especially in the first few episodes before they changed directors. Of course, both of these incarnations of Shaggy were a lot lighter than the original manga.

I remember think this was canon as a kid, due to that weird ghost spinoff show they had together.

>Shaggy were a lot lighter than the original manga
>original manga
What? There was a manga?

"Manga" is just Japanese for "comic," man.

>"Manga" is just Japanese for "comic," man.
Yes, but in using it in an english setting when you could just say comic it implies an art style difference and presumably a Japanese writer. Which would actually be pretty cool.

Umm, sorry loser, Shaggy and Googie were canon way before any of this

Who the fuck is that bitch?

Let's just say she's someone who knows why he's called Shaggy

Is Ghost still an agoraphobic hypochondriac? Because that would sticking his willy in things a bit problematic, even if it's something sterile like a hologram.

I fucking love the fact that Spanish renders the high priest as "El Padre Grande."

>or Fucking Coffeeshop AU.

I know I'm going to regret asking this, but what the hell does this term refer to? I feel like this is some fandom thing that I've managed to miss out on by not paying attention to that type of fanwank, but now I'm morbidly curious.

I don't know what tickles me more about this pic, BJ braiding or Wenesday being so tiny.

The Sup Forums memes are leaking.

Also could The Punisher defeat El Grande Padre?

What do think about guts and schierke honestly farnese would be okay, anyone but casca

There are AU’s where the eintiee setting is replaced with a hipster ass coffee shop, and the characters are either Employees or customers at said coffeshop, basically Turning it into a much shittier version of Friends.

I’m pretty sure he’s just fucking with you by Making Lupin III references.

That just sounds so depressingly banal. Stripping the characters of any of the context which made their stories interesting and replacing it with such meaningless mundanity.

She also knows what wolf dick tastes like.

Well, atleast she can't smell him.

kek

Thread over.

It is Sup Forums, Addams Family was a comic before anything else.

And they try to say dbs threads on Sup Forums is cancer. Explain this high level memery then

>frick

Not in a 8illion years.

cute

Good taste.