Amid was right

>Amid was right

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/10/the-loud-house-creator-chris-savino-fired-nickelodeon-sexual-harassment-allegations-1202191786/
buzzfeed.com/arianelange/women-in-animation-open-letter?utm_term=.enx2MEXqP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sorry

for first time?

Just because you're right doesn't mean I have to like you.

It's weird how so many people were accusing the story of being out right fake. Yeah Amid is a huge SJW and he clickbaits, but not something like a specific person getting suspended/fired for sexual harassment. Cartoon Brew opinions are shite half the time but their actual scoops have always seemed to be legit, unless I've missed something big.

It's more that he doesn't make a fucking attempt to reach out to people for stories. Like the Skyler Page incident, the woman he was reporting on said CB never once asked her about the story and didn't even ask for permission to use her picture for the headline. He took CH Greenblatt's complaints about Nick on Tumblr and spun them into "Greenblatt Hates Nickelodeon" stories, which Greenblatt said he hated that CB did that. Hell, he posted Greenblatt's tweet about an unconfirmed Invader ZIM movie as "Rumor that a ZIM movie is going on??" and never even tried to ask Jhonen about it. Sure he was right later on, but this isn't a fucking gossip magazine, it's a news site. He needs to stop basing articles around tweets and Tumblr posts and actually talk to people.

Then when there are people who legit go to CB to get the word out, like the Sausage Party thing, Amid refuses to make an article about it. I suspect probably because he had a deal with the company to promote the movie because he had about 10 articles up to its release anticipating it.

He just reports things in a really, really shitty way that is more reminiscent of a blogger than a journalist. Which is a fucking problem for the biggest animation news site.

>>Amid was right
That's an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

Whatever. CB is still a still a shit site and the animation industry deserves better journalism.

Did any new information come out? People are talking like it's confirmed Savino was fired.

nope Even the Hollywood reported just states Cartoon Brew as their source no one else.

It's confirmed. Deadline got word from Nickelodeon themselves.

"Chris Savino is no longer working with Nickelodeon. We take allegations of misconduct very seriously, and we are committed to fostering a safe and professional workplace environment that is free of harassment or other kinds of inappropriate conduct.

The Loud House, which is currently in its second season, will continue to air on Nickelodeon and be in production. Season three is scheduled to premiere in early 2018."

deadline.com/2017/10/the-loud-house-creator-chris-savino-fired-nickelodeon-sexual-harassment-allegations-1202191786/

Well shit.

Will we ever find out what he actually did?

I may just be retarded but where is the nick confirmation

>Will we ever find out what he actually did?
He did nothing.

Can't say I disagree.

>CB breaks news that they had no reason to make up.

People cry fake news and refuse to believe it.

> News breaks that Savino was fired.

People again cry fake news and refuse to believe it.

I don't understand how people can be this dense.

Sure thing, Chris.

Not until HR formally ends its investigation, after which one of those dozen women could actually step forward and tell their story. But since he’s already fired, it’s likely none of them will unless he manages to somehow get another job, which probably won’t happen.
I also imagine his wife probably packed up the kids and left already. Dude’s life is totally fucked, and it’s all his fault. Just because he’s a pervert who couldn’t stick to jacking it to R34 in the bathroom

Who'd he rape?

No. The people made their accusations in private and have no reason to share them with the world.

But whatever it was, it was enough to can Savino within a matter of days and that suggests that Nick has evidence of Savino misbehaving and decided that letting him go was less of a headache than settling lawsuits or defending him.

The Sausage Party thing is pretty amazing. It's probably one of the biggest recent animation-related news stories, and it started in the comments section of Cartoon Brew's pro-Sausage Party article. Amid never even mentions it once. I don't get it.

A child desperate for attention is right twice a day.

Evidence implies a bunch of 18-20 year old interns

Well, if he actually did it, at least I wanna heard what he did.
I would actually get pretty mad if all he did was just insult an animator with a slur or just telling a tasteless sexual joke or something like that, when most of the Internet is treating him like he actually raped somebody.

The fact that CartoonBrew reported this shit first is a big red flag to me, so for now I'll remain skeptic until anything comes out.

From what I heard, he'd date interns and then threaten to blacklist them when they broke it off.

It’s been described from multiple sources that he deliberately targeted fresh young recruits and made sexual advances and lewd texts to them and threatened them with blacklisting if they didn’t comply, over the course of at least a decade.
No one has openly said he physically assulted them or had non-consensual sex yet but there’s a dozen women involved in the HR investigation who can’t talk.

>buzzfeed.com/arianelange/women-in-animation-open-letter?utm_term=.enx2MEXqP
>No Daron Nefcy

Is she the next domino to fall?

So it’s fair to say that growing up with all those sisters was a factor in making him a horndog pervert, right?
So people’s theories about Lincoln having a permaboner from the endless pheromones flooding his brain are probably correct.
I wonder how many pairs of his sisters’ panties Savino jacked off into, and which Loud sister is his favorite

Dana Terrace, the feminist DuckTales writer Sup Forumstards constantly have a shitfit over didn’t sign because she missed the deadline. I imagine this was true for others, Daron is very busy

So far, there is nothing official on what happened, other than he got fired?

This.

What are the odds that Savino will make a public statement about this?

He looked at a strong independent womyn and smiled at her ten years ago, ugh what a creep lock him up and throw away the key!

Read the article dumbass. Nickelodeon is the source.

Nickelodeon won't comment further. Their obligation to act ended when they fired Savino unless Savino sues for wrongful termination, and he's said nothing. No defending himself, no calling anyone a liar. Nothing.

Nickelodeon won't air their own dirty laundry and even if Savino is guilty of every charge against him there were plenty of people who would have had to look the other way for him to do that.

Odds are high he'll issue a non-apology.

He may be even go to "rehab" or counseling if he's guilty.

But a full-throated defense? He'd have done it by now.

>No defending himself, no calling anyone a liar. Nothing.
Because it's futile. His career is fucked regardless. Why waste thousands of dollars in legal fees and constantly appearing in court if he knows nothing is there for him at the end of it all?

Because he can get millions from winning an unlawful termination suit and use his tarnished reputation and non-career as leverage to sue for more if he had a case

What if the court find him innocent?
Won't that restore his reputation at all?

No one would listen. It’s kind of possible we’ll never see or hear from him ever again, unless he starts drawing even pervier Eddie Puss comics on his Blogspot.
I’m curious as to what his 90s CN co-workers have to say about it. This apparently wasn’t a widely-known thing, I’ve seen female animators who work at Nick calling this a very recent revelation on Twitter, as every woman this happened to was evidentally too scared to speak up.
Genndy, McCracken, Renzetti are probably looking back now and thinking about the signs they missed. Especially since two of them passed on their shows to him to run after they left to work on other projects. They’re most likely mortified that they put him into a position to do exactly this kind of shit.

Then again, McCracken also very quickly made the moves on a fresh young story artist. Difference is now they’ve been married over a decade and he pumped a baby in her.

It didn't work for Jian Ghomeshi.

I knew it was true because I heard it from someone at Nickelodeon, so I have nothing to apologize for.

That literally never works, he will walk around with a scarlet letter and anyone who accused him will continue to be a victim, there is no such thing as an innocent man.

But maybe he'll start a new project with Patreon or something and everyone can support him there.

Nobody probably.

Shame he turned out to have chosen so poorly in the end.

It's confirmed Savino was fired.
No one knows what happened or why, and no information is likely to be released due to gag orders.
But because we're not entitled to all the answers everyone here goes hysteric because they're free to make up their own narrative without being given much of one.

He was fired because of allegations.

Fuck this world where women can get a guy fired this easy if they don't like him or are on their . I don't give a shit about the show but I hate hearing this shit.

Savino was already a horny bastard right? Any would woman could've flirted with him and asked for a dickpic, and then once he caved they said 'thanks', winked and immediately sent it to Nick.

Why did she wink when he sent her the pic?
What did she mean by this?

XD
>Upvotes your post

Wait wasn't she blond? the blonds always get them, Nick listens to blonds I think and it's pretty likely she sucked an Execs cock to get the order in.

This. It's one of those things where he's right, but I really don't want to agree.

No one ever asks for dick pics.

>Blond gets loud house creator removed over sexual assault and mental issues by sucking dick
fuck this gay world. I bet nick didn't even ask for proof, or she gets all defensive.

>he said hey to me for weeks and i feel violated
>we'll fire him, don't hesitate to let us know if any other guy harasses you

Asking for proof is misogynist.

She got his credit card number and social security too, viacom should've fucking done something about it.

Stop lying Misha, you're just jealous she pitched it to Savino and sucked his dick before you did.

>Some bitch feminazi sucks Savino's dick
>Takes pictures
>Makes sure the higher ups know and resends pics
>Finds how she got stds and resends the test results
>Throws a wild party and celebrates, even doesn't invite any straight white mails
Why is this fucking allowed? I honestly think we can probably sue them on the fraud charges they spent with his credit card alone. If we get the doctor that did the tests we can dox his computer and get those results too.

Otherwise if we let this go he'll be cucked by some network exec and his little whore forever.

>Getting Dave the numale network exec to confess anything
>When blond have been speaking up
Good luck with that.
Enjoy your beta overlords as the west declines.

Dave Thomas was an Uncle Tom that helped destroy Affirmative Action. Let's hope this guy and his bitch doesn't sell out Loud House's rights and the rights of western cartoons in Japan.

Depends on the doctors encryption, did Savino know she was seeing a doctor? How decent are they? How often does that happen? Does the quality depend on him knowing? Has anyone else he tested maybe you think can drop any information?

You're right, we can just get the doctor to say she did it, let's not resort to those cuck tactics like the bitches who ruined Savino.

It wasn't just one person who approached the network - it was a dozen. So twelve women in total who filed compliants and likely had proof to back up these claims given how fast he was terminated. This wasn't just one person with a grudge - this was a group of woman who all realized they weren't the only ones and found safety in numbers.

I don't think this is going to be like the Skyler Page incident where it was actually far more complicated than an ass grab, the fact that everyone is staying so hush hush is telling. This isn't for something monetary or to gain 15 minutes of fame - Savino is likely actually in hot water and did something stupid

Is there even proof of her std?
If there's no medical records, then no smoke no fire. But if there are we can get them and have here, and probably Dave fired.

So a dozen women winked? What the hell, that's crazy suspicious. It's all coordinated then.
>Savino is likely actually in hot water and did something stupid
Then why don't they release her medical records already and prove that Savino did it?

>CB is still a still a shit site and the animation industry deserves better journalism.

Fucking this. Aside from the rare instances of CB having a real scoop or some cool animated short, the site's articles consist of
>Preaching to the choir by mocking a shit movie that people know is going to be shit
>An otherwise normal article where Amid sneaks some off-hand jab at Disney into it
>Wanting animation to be seen as SERIOUS BUSINESS in the West, usually by promoting some "mature" raunch-fest or Oscar-bait drama
>Wading into hot-button race/gender culture war topics knowing that it'll drive traffic to the site
and
>Straight-up clickbait.

I'd love to see a better site pop up, one that has a wider focus rather than just centering in on feature film animation and shorts that run the festival circuit.

>No reports
>Doctor didn't even call in sick the day Savino was fired
>Dave suspiciously sends 150,000$ the very moment said doctor moves to canada and gets his license revoked up there
I call horseshit on all this.
There's no way sjws up there would take away someone could perform a perfectly good trans genderfluid surgery or some bullshit.

Are you fucking retarded? Dumb spic doesn't even know how drugs work. Also race based medicine completely ignores the unique factors and conditions of each patient (and it's just a roundabout way to get patents on stuff that is already patented). There's heart medication for Canadians but the thing is Canadians are diverse as fuck in genetics in America which run a wide as fuck spectrum. With something that shady there's no way he could've kept quiet.

the morale of the story :
- be normally harsh to women at the workplace and get called sexist
- be nice to them and you get called a rapist
So don't hire women under the age of 50, when they finally finish their teenage years.

DAVE leave these fat autistic children alone

>he actually likes dave after what he did to savino
I'd fight you but it's uncouth to assault disabled people.

despite certain issues, seeing that fat jew lose his med license still one of the highlights of my Thursday
Also
>Virtue signaling blonds subtly because MUH SPECIALSNOWFLAKE ageism
>>>/tumblr/
Get the fuck out and stay out.

>t. cartel member
Where's the proof?

Wait what's this shit about a doctor?

fiction

When he died brainlet, he left his collection to the detroit public library which is how it eventually ended up online.

He's a literal who. Not even a doctor, deals in special snowflake mental illnesses.

Look at this bullshit
>This mad blonds BTFO you
And he's is fucking innocent

>"evidence"

Name me a bit of proof /ourguy/ Dave slept with (((Her))) and had bigger cock than Savino
>M-muh-
You can't.

>Believing blonds
>Believing tranny blonds
No Sup Forumsmblr, you are the degeneracy.

>H-HE DIDN'T DO IT HE DIDN'T DO NUFFIN HE WAS A GUD DOCTOR WWWWAAAH
God I love all the butthurt from you autistic temper tantrum Davebabies. And thanks to you savino got his too.

The symbol even looks like a giant kike nose.

Fuck those yellow journalist numale faggots.

Wait, I wasn't following Sausage Party news and visit CB rarely - what was going on with it that he never wrote about?

(((evidence)))

>which probably won’t happen.
lol, feminist are really believing that trash?

>allegation
>IT'S CONFIRMED SHE WON WE WON
I don't expect mental sanity from that side of the spectrum, but you are literally entering fanatical lunacy there with that frantic hallucination of yours.

Used to work at nick. Can confirm he’s a sexual predator and a piece of shit. I witnessed it more than once. Since he worked in development he would always swoop in as a mentor to young female artists then try to turn things sexual. That was his move for years. Don’t know how he got away with it for so long. Glad it’s over. He can go back to his incest comics now.

Long story short, some of the animators at Nitrogen (the studio who animated the film) started commenting how Greg Tiernan would work them into unpaid overtime, how several animators were left off the credits because Greg fired them or when they left during production and just how terrible the studio's practices were in general (apparently he wasn't much better when he did those Thomas & Friends seasons thrown his way). All so that he could keep costs low.

Those comments became a pretty major controversy despite the film's decent box office gross. And Amid never bothered to address it even though other sites like Variety were.

My dad used to work at Nintendo too.

But, isn't he the one who made the allegations in the first place?

>I witnessed it more than once
Why would you admit being a piece of shit bystander? Mediocre bait otherwise.

Gonna get to the point where they'll be be afraid to hire any men, least the heterosexual ones.

Just because nobody ever asked you doesn't mean its not some ladies kink.

>Faust
>Poor choice

Nah, only fault the guy has it his heart may give out being passed back between her and Tara someday.

Sides they met in College

>Drive straight white males out of the industry
>Hire only gays and your tumblr feminazis
>People stop watching as quality goes down deeper than the Titanic
>WHY ARE WHITE MEN SO AWFUL?

Its a Catch-22

they can't speak up against the allegation by saying they never saw it back when they worked with him lest their carriers also be put on the line.

can't defended him if the allegation is false for same reason.

They'll have to remain silent for better or worse.

Never its the allegation that holds the weight and that's what people use to stab him in the back and climb over him regardless the details of the situation.

Sure she could be spouting bullshit but that doesn't matter.

Seriousness of the charge.

That's why you go the route Alex did and get out in front of them and question their sanity.

Now a woman that's know to be batshit crazy. Nobody will believe them.

>Sexual harassment
>Medical records
I swear with each thread this becomes more and more retarded. Harassment is not the same as as sexual assault - it could have been something like groping a boob, grabbing an ass, sending unwarranted sexual messages. According to the two woman (Anne Walker Farrell and one other), not involved in this case, but who have had run ins with Savino before his MO was to target young, new girls to the staff or interns then offer to "mentor" them and then proceed to bombard them with sexual advances and then threaten them when they turned him down.

I mean, things you'd know if you read the thread since it's been explained at the beginning of the thread. And your right, it was likely coordinated, because these women probably heard that someone else went through the same thing too then came together to report what they had been through. Simple allegations a termination do not make - there was likely enough evidence to warrant it.

If there is one thing the Skyler Page incidient taught me is people like you will never been safisfied. Had any of these woman gone online with what happened then people like you accuse it as being a cry for attention, and will claim they should have handled it privately. Now in this case it's all being handled privately and it's "suspicious" because no one's running to the internet with their story. They had enough evidence to fire him, that seems fairly compelling to me.

Only pedos didn't believe based Amid