I am a time traveller from the future. I am here to tell you that Trump will win in a landslide victory

I am a time traveller from the future. I am here to tell you that Trump will win in a landslide victory.

The results will be similar to Brexit.

She looks better without makeup. I think we can all agree on this.

Yeah

Yeah shes actually incredibly naturally beautiful. The make-up cheapens it.

Mhm, plus her hair is better desu

Agreed. Looks better with wavy hair too.

but brexit wasn't a landslide you dip

>Captcha confirms trump victory

agreed

but brexit wasn't a landslide victory

cool, thanks
and yeah, way better without makeup

If my calculations are correct, when this board hits 88 posts per hour... you're going to see some serious shit.
Seconded.
Witnessed.

Same desu senpai

Um, no.

It's only a landslide when they call PA for Trump.

Hello I am here from the past, and I am here to tell you that Brexit was nothing compared to Trump's victory.

How did you travel time or do you not want to (/are not allowed to) mess with this timeline?

>landslide victory
>similar to Brexit.

I think she's really cute without make up.

JEB! WILL WIN

Fucking hell. What the fuck is wrong with bitches? Why the fuck do they do all this shit that makes them uglier thinking it makes them look better? Why are they so stupid?

>The results will be similar to Brexit.

Exceptionally close and could have been the other way around if one region (scotland) turned up in the same numbers as everyone else or if it hadn't been raining in the south?

nigger or whore

>The results will be similar to Brexit
How was 49 to 51 a landslide?

Left looks like my ex but she didn't look like right with makeup. Can't explain that.

For every girl who looks better without makeup there are 5 who look better with it

Also most of the time you think a girl has no makeup on she has some one, they even call it no makeup make up

i prefer the before pic

No. She looks good in both but better on the right.

Fuck makeup. Shit should be illegal.

L-Landslide?

Worked at a place where I was the only male on the shift, rest of the coworkers were female. I've asked this question. And you get retarded fucking answers.

>if I don't put makeup on people say I look tired
>tired=ugly

Yet she was late almost every single fucking morning and bitched how she rarely gets over five hours of sleep per night.

>48.1 to 51.9

And considering the odds before the referendum it was a landslide win as the majority of borough of the UK voted to leave, even if the numbers of people voting were close.

Don't get complacent! ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
→ →

By the number of regions, not necessarily people.

Kek here,
I know

The Hell you say?

nigger are you blind?

>there are 5 who look better with it
No, no bitches look good with makeup.
>She looks good in both but better on the right
Bullshit. In the right pic she doesn't look like a human person. Looks like some kind of monster trying to imitate a human while only having a vague idea of what humans look like.

Yep, totally right. Without makeup she looks like she has personality and shit. Picture of her on the right makes her look vapid and boring.

>left
slut, "one of the boys", grrrrrl gamer, feminist.
>right
strong, pure, family values, wants to present the better version of herself and make her husband happy.

Who's this?

Jealous female detected.

Trump wont get a landslide. He might not even win. Winner will proby end up with 49-55%

>The results will be similar to Brexit.
So the courts will attempt to overturn it?