How Do We Fix the Eisners?

>tfw this trash was nominated for an Eisner

I liked it and I grew up on Batman comics don't cry just because your waifu got criticised

Sup Forums can't do shit, you losers can't even tie your own shoelaces.

I'm a Superfag, this is still a crap story. I liked American Alien, but this story is just Max going on an autistic rant about how much the Joker sucks and uses Superman as his mouthpiece, thus completely mischaracterizing him. Superman wouldn't spend ten minutes bullying some psycho for no reason

Agreed. Even if you agree with Landis, you can't honestly say it was good writing. Everyone was out of character and it wasn't a well-paced or enjoyable story in pretty much any way, shape, or form.

Reminder that Sup Forums is so casual that they voted for Forever Evil as "Graphic Novel of the Year".

I haven't read Forever Evil since I skip all event comics, is it any good?

>Written by Geoff Johns

Just reread it today. Not nearly as good as I remember.

However, this was without tie-ins, which were good.

Check out that edit of it all in chronological order.

One of the best New 52 era comics, but part of that is because our standards were lowered at the time for DC so it being decent was a surprise (it'd be the equivalent of Marvel making a decent event today). It's still pretty good though

It's pretty much only worth is when the villains (Manta, Cold, etc) to get their one badass moment or sad moment.

CSA is mostly wasted. There's like 3 issues where nothing happens and then Johns attempts to shove everything into the last issue but it ends up being an underwhelming ending. Finches' art is not too good.

Do nothing. The eisners deserve the rep that it gets, based on the books they nominate and award.

CF Squirrel Girl.

I would not be shocked at all if America Chaves picks up a nomination or a win.

Alright, again, the guy who set it up literally gave 0 shits about comics and the idiot mixed in graphic novels with trades and minis so obviously the big DC event that all of Sup Forums actually read was going to push out anything else.

Anyone who thinks SG is shit is a fucking idiot. Sorry it's not muh serious action hero or muh house style.
Fucking plebs god damn

That doesn't make it an actual good book. If the criteria is being serviceable mediocrity then just give the awards out to any random Image book.

I prefer stylized art over house style, but Unreadable Squirel Girl is literally indefensible. Not only is not aesthetically pleasing in any way, but it's lazy as hell to a criminal degree, there isn't anything about it to like.

>3.99
>for a single issue
>no digital copy
>no bonus digital comic
Wew

MARICONES MARVÉL MERECEN MORIR

Que?

Go back to writing Dinosaur Comics

Don't be a homophobe.

Awards have never been about merit. They're about privileged people patting themselves on the back for throwing crumbs in one direction or another.

a Sup Forums vote that doesn't give greater weight to higher autism levels shouldn't count

Henderson has two to hold up each massive tit. Eisners can’t get any worse than that.

SUPERMÁN MURIÓ POR LA SHUSHA

It was a slow year

didn't Rover Red Charlie come out that year

Joker is a shitty character. He did good to make him suck.

This comic was fucking good, you don't like it because the Joker sucks, idiots.

Max plz

You only like it BECAUSE you grew up reading Batman you plebian.

This is one of the most petty, self-absorbed comic issues I have ever read. I don't even like Joker, but come on...the entire thing was just a setup so that Landis could use Superman as his personal mouthpiece to whine about Joker and Batman.

I mean he got a chance to write a fucking Superman comic, and this was the story he wanted to tell. So childish.

Reminder that there were only 4 options available. Also reminder that some retard decided to put Forever Evil as an option in the first place. Manipulation at its finest.

what were the other 3?

Even if it did, you honestly think most of Sup Forums read it?

it got storytimed a few times that year, as far as I remember

Fuck if I remember. This was tears back and the entire survey was awful anyway.

Few people read it and fewer people even posted in the threads that died quick.