Hillary ahead?

Hillary ahead?

Are the polls correct?

Can we get sauce on that picture OP?

Polls are close, they are all over the place DESU but it seems after accounting for everything she is maybe 2-3% ahead. Things could change still.

USA IS ABOUT TO VOTE A LITERAL SATANIST INTO POWER
WHAT THE FUCK
IS THIS THE END TIMES

who is this semen demon

Would the media lie?

You've done it now, OP.

You've posted a picture more interesting than your topic.

Sauce. Nao.

Who is this fluid druid?

Yeah maybe. I dunno abiut the satanist bit but shes a cunt for sure. If turnout is low enough Trump could win.

who is this seed steed?

op pls who is this?

Wrong. They're rigged.

Who is this person with nice clevage?

Teenybopper slut A261154G
Neck yourself thirstfag

Lord Kek will make Trump the next president.

Thats not an answer. Ill kill myself after I get an answer.

That's a nice pair of tits

AND OP WONT IDENTIFY EM

Well your fellow leafs have done a great service to Hillary with their non-stop cuckery.

The polls have been (((correcting))) themselves back to it being a even race with trump slightly ahead.

WE DID IT!
PRAISE MOLOCH AM I RITE! lol

I can't wait for that victory party at that Slovakia hostel they invited the whole CTR team to.

Don't know/care but we need more info about this semen demon, preferably nudes.

For the millionth time: look at their weightings from "method" portion of the polls. They give republican voters -12% and democrats -2% to represent the likely voters which they finally conduct the results from. That's already completely fucked up as republicans have been more enthusiastic about voting in the polls, and they haven't even counted in ANY of the unregistered voters or those who haven't voted in the couple past elections. Seriously. Just look at those god damn polls. Trump is going to win. I don't know why everyone just keeps on asking and panicking over this even though everyone with a brain can GO AND CHECK WHAT THEY HAVE DONE WRONG WITH THE WEIGHTINGS.

/thread

have they ever been correct? when they fill the polls with over 200 more democrats vs republicans its bound to be correct right?

Yes. This is inportant OP hasnt even said anything.

THIQQQQQ

Underrated

>implying they won't sacrifice CTR for the glory of Moloch

Stop posting until OP tells us. He wont tell us so we ask so the thread is bumped

i want to face fuck her and trump will win

I don't think so. It is said the antichrist would be loved by all. In pretty sure a lot of people hate her

Since none of you can reverse image search.
Kasia Szczurek

What a slut.

She deserves a lonely life full of drug abuse and sexual attacks.