Skyler Page

In the wake of Chris Savino's allegations, I've started wondering how Page has been doing.

Could he work in the industry again or has he been completely blacklisted?

Other urls found in this thread:

jeffrowegifs.tumblr.com/post/90700109592/skyler-page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't he work on TripTank or something?

How come he bothered one woman, once, during a genuine mental break, and got thoroughly punished, but everyone else it took dozens over women over several years before they got in trouble?

jeffrowegifs.tumblr.com/post/90700109592/skyler-page

I heard he's working at Titmouse now

Works at Titmouse. Still is friends with many in the industry, including Alex Hirsch, Andrew Overtoom, JG Quintel, Niki Yang, etc.
No one who knows the whole story blames him for what happened.

what exactly did he do again?

sexually assaulted a co-worker among other erratic outbursts. He's bi-polar, but he wasn't a good person to work with before his episode either.

Because a no-name dumbass friend the groped confided confided in decided to leak “Don’t be alone in a room with him” to the public on Twitter instead of letting HR handle it. So it became a shitstorm and something had to be done.

It VERY likely would have been completely swept under the rug and Page would have continued voicing Clarence while passing off creative duties to someone else had that sequence of events not occured

*the groped storyboarder confided in

He'll probably be a freelancer for the rest of his career, which is the best thing that can happen for him.

That's good, I'm glad he was able to bounce back from his issues.
I was worried he was painted as a sexual predator because of the person who originally made the allegations, he talked like Page was rapist on twitter.

>CN has a sexual harassment scandal in Clarence
>Nick has a sexual harassment scandal in Loud House
Disney is next. Who is it gonna be, boys? My money is on Hirsch.

isnt he mentally ill

His behavior was known to be erratic, his mental issues were known among the staff and he shouldn’t have ever had to responsibilities of showrunning pushed upon him. It was somewhat CN’s fault for putting that much stress on a person they had been repeatedly warned was unstable. So it was probably best that he got out of that enviroment where he was a danger to himself and others.
I think he’s on the right meds now and a lot of what he does at Titmouse is just grunt animation work, a lot of which he can probably do at home. Dude’s in a better place.

Well, if Victor Salva still gets to make movies...

You’re right, but I’m still not sure where that money comes from.

Nice

Is there a source for this? I'd be glad to know he still has something left after all this. Mayne there's hope for Savino.

His Facebook. Add him as a friend and all that info can be readily seen, those people are known to still associate with him because they interact with him on there.

Savino seems like a bad guy though

>including Alex Hirsch
Ain't that kinda hypocritical?

There’s no hope for Savino, dude’s an actual creep. If the allegations are true (and it’s looking very likely) I have zero sympathy for him like I do for Skylar

The only thing of value that would come out of Savino getting another job is the ensuing outrage and more detailed accounts of the kind of shit he did, just so we can know for sure there’s good reason to hate the guy beyond ruining Dexter’s Lab

Have you met him or something? Or are you believing random people you dont't know about someone else you don't know.

Based on what? What /sug/ has been feeding the board since the first news?
1 day before nobody even cared. After people are all "we always knew it". Yet nobody on Sup Forums even knows what Savino's look like, or ever listened to any of his interview. It's literally a Simpsonesque witch hunt where everybody needs to virtue signal as their only argument.

That's cool, when all the stuff was still happening I felt really bad because his interviews about the show seemed really passionate.

Page isn’t some kind of chauvinist misogynist sex pervert, he’s a geniuenly ill and troubled man who almost definitely is truly ashamed at the stuff his body did that was beyond any conscious control.

Where's the proof Skyler even did anything?

I have generally heard that he is still working in the industry, friends with big players, getting treatment. I heard the person he grabbed knew he was sick and so didn't want to file charges or make a thing of it. His illness was very severe and can cause breaks with reality and uncontrollable outbursts. I hope someday he is well enough to return to doing the kind of thing he was doing. Mental illness should be taken seriously but I think he is forgiven including by the women he worked with and could come back if he is well enough. It's not fair to lump him in with people who are calculating and just jerks.

Hirsch is too beta for that, he unironically hoverhanded his girlfriend.

There was multiple eyewitness accounts of the various incidents that occurred on the day of that mental breakdown (probably even more that were never published publicly as they were part of HR’s investigation), plus hospital records n shit as he was literally strapped to a nuthouse bed and babbling crazily that night.
Even IRL Jeff didn’t deny the guy did it

No he was well enough known.
It's literally the opposite where no one cared about him but once the show's golden calf got touched instead of an "Acceptable target" like skylar everyone needed to virtue signal and start whiteknighting the honor of someone they'd literally never met nor know anything about just based on /ourguy/.

Oh so a bunch of collaborating whores and oh sweeties "reported" the incident so it was his word against theirs? That sure seems awfully convenient.

go back to your shithole board retard

>People believe in tje presumption of innocence
It's almost like this isn't the 1500s.
And people defended Skylar too, stop being revisionist.

It's not because Page was just really sick. Most of these accusations are about sane people doing malicious sustained shit deliberately over decades to tons of people, knowing damn well it's wrong, and they could stop any time. They just think they can get away with it because they're such big shots and they just enjoy stepping on people. A guy who is ill and it was impossible to control himself, feels terrible even though it wasn't really his fault, seeks treatment and tries to fix it right away, is not the same at all.

I still defend Skylar.
>literally no evidence for his supposed breakdown/molestation other than some bitches made up report
He was setup from the start and now it's happening to Savino.

>completely ignoring long firsthand account from Jeff Roe who was and is one of his best friends
serioudly shut your whore mouth underage pedohouse general faggot

Oh, Jesus. Doctors and hospital reports. And their conclusion was basically that his mental illness made him incapable of real guilt there. Sometimes people are so sick they can't help their actions and mental healthcare in burgerland is shite which is why there's a crazed spreeshooting every week there.

>Trusting the words of numales who were close to the very same other witnesses, who all happened to be friends
Hmm (((who))) could be behind this post?

Only 17 episodes left, only confirmed premise is a Thanksgiving special (other than the Halloween ep which has already been on VOD for a bit), u ready?
I have a hunch the art used might have something to do with the finale though

They did goto HR but they did nothing and thats why she leaked it.
HR is at fualt for the whole mess,they were aware of his metal condition and the previous attack he made.

>she
Leaker was a dude
Em Partridge, the groped woman, had no desire to oust the guy publicly

This is why a lot of companies have therapists on staff, they should have just sent him to one for treatment.

The difference is he actually did something. Most of the others are innocent.

>Skyler Page is a SEXUAL PREDATOR SO BLACKLIST HIM NOW

>Alex Hirsch is a SEXUAL PREDATOR SO BLACKLIST HIM NOW

>Justin Roiland is a SEXUAL PREDATOR SO BLACKLIST HIM NOW

WHO

IS

BEHIND

THIS?

That's one thing, you really see a huge difference in attitude, with the people involved with the Skylar situation not wanting to see him hurt, including the woman he grabbed during a delirious psychotic break. Very different approach and wrongs if Savino did do wrong, threats and blacklisting and blackmailing many employees is not the same as a very sick person having an episode.

It's me, user. I've been using my connections to blacklist people I don't like.

Roiland's texts were not to an employee and therefore not to a person he had power over. They contained no threats.

Hirsch seems to have waited until his show ended before he dated his coworker because he's smarter than this.

Page just had a serious illness.

None of them are predators.

Why would you name your son "Skyler," that's such a douchy name.

suburban Arizona

didn't alfred hitchcock ruin an actress' career because she refused him? not saying savino and hitchcock are in the same league creatively but if you're in a position of (any) power, it gives you quite a pull.

holy shit

This is obvious.

However, the problem is someone is trying to make them out to be with a dedicated smear campaign.

Has anyone else noticed it's only happening to up-and-coming white men with creative control over their own properties?

Hitchcock is now a known perv who did lots of Weinstein-esque casting couch stuff, he went to his grave without it ever making the press because back then every secretary out there was getting their ass rammed by a CEO

#TeamSkyler

Oh, so now Roiland and Hirsch are white men who need to be defended, huh? Just yesterday they were degenerate brainwashed libcucks who were orchestrating the downfall of white culture and society.

Yeah but they changed the rules so now women > mental illness. So if a guy with Tourette's says something "misogynstic" he will get killed for it.

The worst part is the betrayal of his so-called "friend." He still says that what he did was horrible, which is disgusting. For all we know, Page could have been pretending to be Johnny Bravo or something. In court he would win 100% but because women have ruined justice, they decide to ruin a man's career just to feel good about themselves. I honestly think he should have shot the place up after that incident. There has to be some recourse against evil people. At least a lawsuit or something.

I am the best friend of this poster and I'd like to inform everyone that he is a serial child rapist! Keep your kids away from him!

Is there a dedicated smear campaign against Roiland or are things still at the stage of alpahbet soup wannabes trying to meme a controversery into existence by forcing circular discussions about one or two bits of anecdotal evidence like a tumblr screencap?

The difference is that he actually had the excuse of insanity and couldn't handle the responsibility CN gave him.

Even the girl who got groped said Skylar was usually a good guy and blamed CN for lighting a time bomb.

>Still is friends with many in the industry

SO...other rapists, harassers and enablers?

>The next sexual harrassment case in the animation industry turns out to be a female

They're men, aren't they? That makes them predators.

what does /sug/ have to do with fucking anything

Wait what did Alex do?

Victor Salva, the director of Jeepers Creepers, is a convicted child molester. He molested a 12 year-old boy on the set of Clownhouse while directing it, was found guilty and got a year in prison.

And yet he still had a career waiting for him when he got out (that's when he did Powder and the Jeepers Creepers movies). When you have friends inside the industry, it doesn't matter WHAT you do, you will always get lucrative gigs from your pals in high places. Skyler Page and Chris Savino are no different. Their names may not get slapped on the title cards of the shows they work on anymore as "Created by ____" but they'll always get work no matter how many women they molest or harass.

personally, this is comforting information

/ourguys/ are too busy boinking eachother to care about these tumblr goblins.

I mean, how is it not horrible? If someone clearly not in their right mind acting like a total lunatic starting coping a feel it wouldn't be a little unnerving to you? I don't blame the girl involved for being startled, she's still a victim just like Skyler is a victim of mental illness. Hell, the woman involved even replied to this post and was sympathetic to what he was going through.

My issues with this whole situation are always going to be the "friend" who decided to make the girl's story public while she was working with HR and CN because there were many reports made about Skyler's worsening condition but others who were nervous by his outbursts at work but they didn't do anything until the dirty laundry was out.

>Mayne there's hope for Savino.
Savino is fucked for life. Justice was done. don't feel bad for that fucker

That won't stop them...

>it's only happening to up-and-coming white men with creative control over their own properties?
So now you give a fuck about Roiland and Hirsch after months of calling them hacks and wanting them blacklisted?

>Has anyone else noticed it's only happening to up-and-coming white men with creative control over their own properties?
Page's situation was a complete nightmare, it barely seems comparable to the others and he clearly hasn't been "blacklisted".

Savino is hardly an "up and coming" anything - he's a veteran of industry who's been working on Nickeloden shows since the 90's.

Hirsh and Roiland have a single girl who threw an accusation who quickly backed off the moment anyone with half a brain saw that her previous posts about "regretting" not hooking up with Hirsh before she starting singing the new tune of "they were harassing me". The only people who still even care about that are a few dedicate shitposters here.

So no, I don't see what you're talking about at all.

I want to molest Kimby

It was all me Bro, I am actually saving them, i will cuse a 9.1 earthquake with an epicenter south of San Francisco, in land.

>Disney

It’ll be an executive for something live action and you know it.