Looks like its over

He's not gonna recover from this

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/media/story/2016/11/report-national-enquirer-bought-rights-to-trump-affair-story-but-never-published-004848
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CLINTON_EMAILS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-11-04-19-19-16
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/09/14/melania_trump_vindicated_with_immigration_story.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
→ →

It's Friday night. No one will give a shit by Monday.

No one gives a shit now.

so, like, before she met him?

It's just a required step to get to kek's endgame

Presidential candidate's major public flaws
1. was an illegal at one point in time
2. Raped / abused 50+ women.
This is spicy, trump will never get an electoral vote after this bomb explodes

is this their main page? If so this is gut-bustingly funny

It is highly unlikely that the discovery will affect the citizenship status of Mrs. Trump. She has been a citizen since July 2006.

>r/politics falling all over themselves for this petty shit

also, lets play Hillary with this...
We dont know who released those documents so for all we know they could be fake. The source is anonymous, the documents stolen. There is no credibility here

I'm sure that all three of the real people left over at /r/politics will change their vote from Sanders to Clinton.

The target demographic of /r/politics is just CTR bots now anyway.

>we love undocumented immigrants and think they should be able to live work and vote here without coming here legally. You're racist if you oppose this.
>Donald Trump's wife worked here illegally?? This is a big problem and deserves everyone's attention!
I hate liberals.

This is worse

politico.com/media/story/2016/11/report-national-enquirer-bought-rights-to-trump-affair-story-but-never-published-004848

In other news....Chelsea Clinton was found to be in possession of classified material after her mother emailed it to her

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CLINTON_EMAILS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-11-04-19-19-16

oh no how will we recover from this again noo truly this is the end this time that sucks

that's where you're wrong kiddo

Trump will win

NOTHINGBURGER

"'AMI has not paid people to kill damaging stories about Mr. Trump,' the statement said."
A Trump campaign spokesperson told the Journal that the claims of the affair were "totally untrue."

Clinton & Company torture & fuck kids.

i just took a glance...these fucking retards have a thread with ONE THOUSAND comments about what GEORGE RR MARTIN THINKS ABOUT THE ELECTION. THE RETARD THAT WROTE SOME SHITTY FANTASY YA NOVELS.

FUCK i cant wait for donald to win so i can taste the tears of the m'ladies

This is the fault of her employer at the time.

>no mention of million dollar Qatar donation Clinton Foundation didn't disclose
>no mention of new Wikileaks that proves Bernie was a plant

Sad.

So?

>shilling r/politics

You realize that's a fucking CTR hive mind?

>Reddit

lol

Wat a hillary being a satanist with that cooking shit?

Speaking of the past
>MI6 spy who was found dead in locked bag had 'hacked secret files about US president'

>Gareth Williams was found dead at a safe house in 2010

>An MI6 spy who was found dead inside a bag in 2010 had hacked into restricted information about Bill Clinton, it has been claimed.

>Gareth Williams, a 31-year-old employee of GCHQ who was seconded to the Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), was found dead inside a padlocked bag at a safe house in London.

>The Sun on Sunday newspaper quotes an intelligence source as saying Mr Williams had obtained sensitive documents regarding former US president Bill Clinton.

>“The Clinton diary hack came at a time when Williams’s work with America was of the most sensitive nature,” the source is reported to have told the newspaper.

>“It was a diplomatic nightmare for Sir John Sawers, the new director of MI6 at the time.”

>A coroner had previously ruled that Mr Williams was probably unlawfully killed and that his death was likely to have been the result of criminal actions.

>Dr Fiona Wilcox said in 2012 however that it was unlikely his death “will ever be satisfactorily explained”.

>Police have previously said that a third party “may have been” involved in Mr Williams’ death, but in 2013 Scotland Yard claimed that he had locked himself in the bag by accident.

>“The MPS position is that, on balance, it is a more probable conclusion that there was no other person present when Gareth died. But the reality is that… there exist evidential contradictions and gaps in our understanding,” said Deputy Assistant Commissioner Martin Hewitt.

>A number of theories have been posited regarding Mr Williams’ death, including that he was involved in a “sex game gone wrong”, or targeted by foreign or domestic intelligence services.

Fuck Trump!!! www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ

Guys stop promoting the emails garbage. Focus on the occult. That is the truly powerful stuff.

Yeah modelling before getting a visa before even meeting Trump is so much worse than selling out our country.
Yeah Hillary is a much better woman. Thanks for opening my eyes, OP.

Of the 8500 things that should've stopped him by now, why this?

Model gets paid illegally for modeling. Who cares.

It's /r/politics. Even the rest of the Reddit cesspool knows it's a CTR-run farce at this point.

Let's be rational here, this kills the Trump.

The average normie will see this on facebook and this "wow that's ironical, I guess this proves that we don't need borders and immigration laws after all! #imwithher now!"

he needed no scandals and more clinton scandals before election day. he didn't get that. this kills him, it's over.

Cheese pizza will bring the clit down

It wasn't even as if any of the complaints towards illegals apply here. She was a fucking model that didn't have a work visa for a month before getting one. She wouldn't have had any time to be a leach off of the government before she would have been able to do so legally.

im going to spend half a day going through the archives and posting every one of these idiotic ctr bullshit threads when he wins.

In the spirit of the Clinton-campaign I say

She isn't running for presidency, so why does it matter?

I thought you were laid off. Whatever, here's your $0.02, shill

ANNNNNND it's another trumptard linking to reddit

>/r/politics

aaaaaaaaaand it's fucking nothing.

Dems attacking immigrants? Das pretty rayciss!

Please tell me those are bots and not actual people.

ATTN: EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD

This shit was debunked two months ago by fucking SLATE of all places.

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/09/14/melania_trump_vindicated_with_immigration_story.html

They're CTR. They thread flog anti-Trump threads on the top because they're desperate.

Liberals 1 month ago: "Hillary Clinton's spouse is not running for president."

Liberals today: "Donald Trump's spouse is running for presdient

Not that I browse reddit, but does anyone even try to think that /r/politics is remotely neutral?
Fucking hell /r/the donald is more neutral that bullshit.

I check r/politics sometimes to get a pulse on normie feelings.

It's unbelievable how bad it's gotten. Every fucking thread is an attack on Trump.

even my normie friends know r/politics is shill garbage

The best part is that they're impotent. The shit from here and The_Donald spreads like fucking wildfire, but I have yet to see something from that den of shills catch on aside from when the pussy shit came out. They're afraid and desperate.

gonna promote this on my facebook

The irony is that trump wants to deport all illegal immigrants

>but in 2013 Scotland Yard claimed that he had locked himself in the bag by accident.
whenever you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable MUST BE THE TRUTH

wtf I love.. I can't even do it any more user. I'm burnt the fuck out. Fuck Clinton and fuck black people

Breaking news from main stream media: Aliens vow to destroy earth because Trump sexually assaulted one of them

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
→ → →
Go to reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and ctrl+f qatar, the post there is at 52nd place. Upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

my favourite part of the leaks is all the emails complaining about Chelsea being a brat

8th most visited site in america, 26th in the world

>When you bring up old news again pretending it's new when your own sources blow you out of the water
ayy
memes

GO BACK

>Trump is an intergalactic pussy grabber

I was on the fence before, he has my vote for sure now. Fucking space niggers

this

Who would fucking care about this, ever? Is modeling even real work anyway?

>He's not gonna recover from this

If I had a dollar for every time that has been said about him since the very beginning of his campaign I would be richer than Trump.

>b-but this ones different!
>b-but this one has X
>b-but this one means Y
>b- b- but Z!

It's like you guys are reading from a script

Not the best place to get the normie perspective user, it's been ground zero for CTR and hillbots since the start of the Democratic National Convention. From the mods to the bot posters, it's only meant to smear Trump. Should honestly be named r/CTR at this point.

That aside, their collective suicide in 4 nights will be interesting. Jonestown 2.0 here we come.

This is old news that no one cared about the first time around. Hillary's campaign is on panic mode