/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: THEY RAPE KIDS Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/7vd2V2Pf (embed)

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu (embed)

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U/edit

Google document of interesting Podesta emails
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD (embed)

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj [#DraftOurDaughters]
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1 [Memes from October]
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/v0o4Gt
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47719
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397
archive.is/gNCt4
youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
washingtonpost.com/politics/how-huma-abedin-operated-at-the-center-of-the-clinton-universe/2015/08/27/cd099eee-4b32-11e5-902f-39e9219e574b_story.html
luckyleprechaunblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/05/first-blog-post/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82651974
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83169194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85276587
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96052967/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96087251/
listings.findthecompany.com/l/12278405/First-Manhattan-Investment-Corporation-in-Phoenix-AZ
youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7lYRnF1F8
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/cbdekfv/
archive.org/details/MarxAndSatan
henrymakow.com/the-devil-and-the-jews.html
henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html
fisheaters.com/amorth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YEA no fuck you David. They rape kids.

Kek has a cleansing plan.

ITT: exposing SATAN worshipping faggot fucking assholes who shove their penises in children

Bump.

>implying Jesus would vote for Trump

If Jesus were alive today, Trump wouldn't even allow him into the country.

ty sir.

Got another one up, please ignore.

Turn to Christ

Bamparu

For MC, relinking this:

Forgot to mention, by "autosaging" I mean some mod keeps doing it early. Somewhere around 100 replies, the thread will just archive without warning.

if Jesus were alive and you Drumpfkins ever learned..... all that semen and blood and breast milk on her face would just be racist to mention.

holy fuck David fire these losers and call your lawyer and GET A FUCKING HAIR CUT DAVID!!

WTF DAVID!!!!!!

>Not knowing about "santeros"

DAVID~~!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW YOU READ THIS!!!!!!!

HOW MANY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WILL YOU PISS AWAY DAVID????

DAVID!!!!!

Bump for Trump

got it. thx. just reading throught them now

This is what I realized:

1. There are only 3 and a half days left
>All of Saturday, all of Sunday, all of Monday and half of Tuesday.
2. The best time to get mainstream normie exposure on Twitter is on the weekends.
>This is our last weekend to go balls to the wall on Twitter.
3. The recent Pedo Plot development is huge. No lie.
>The Pedo e-mails speak for themselves. I showed two normies the e-mail that talks about the 3 kids and their age and how the kid will provide further entertainment in the pool, and these normies were fuckin' pissed. I didn't have to explain it or anything. They read the e-mail, read between the lines, and were fuckin' disgusted.
4. The Pedo Plot is our best way to get voters to drop support from Hillary. We need to bundle the hash tag #SpiritCooking with #BoycottHillary or #BoycottTheVote.
>We've done plenty of campaigns. Some more successful than others. We ran with all kinds of info (short circuiting, her health, pay to play, emails, collusion, election rigging, etc) and got mixed reception; nothing really stuck for too long.
>With only a few days left until the election, I think our best bet is to go with the Pedo Plot and bundle it with a hash tag.
5. If Pedo Plot angle loses steam by Monday, then we need to roll with election fraud.
>Being this close to the election, election fraud will be the mos relevant.
>I've been studying that current polling data, and past election results and figures. Trump has it. He has the popular vote number and electoral vote numbers. The only way Hillary wins is by election fraud.
6. It's been great working with everyone. We have built our finding on the Clinton Foundation and it looks like the Clinton Foundation will be what brings Hillary down.
>The FBI seems to be pivoting from the e-mails to the Clinton Foundation. We are almost there.
>I believe the only thing that gets us across the finish line is by waking the normies about the Clinton Foundation and their child trafficking network

Can I request those Hillary for WWIII?

And I need a collection of these Anti-Hillary meme's set in the future. I have libcuck friends who need to see them.

I voted Trump already. First time in my life have I ever voted for a Republican president and not only did I vote straight Republican I made sheer not to elect any women judges either.

We are the fate of Heaven
The call of Justice
We are now waiting while you wish us away
With your plans in all deliverance
Won't take us over, baby

GOD, (He will not save you)
IS NOT, (He will not save you)
HERE! (He will not save you from this)

Giving a bump because this should always be on the front page.

You've been stealing my lines
Now go on living your lies
For on your knees you will find
You'll face a jury in Hell

Christ has had 2016 years to fix the world, and it's only gotten worse.

It's Kek's time now.

Jesus has no business in America.

Also, for the record, no other country would let him in either because he's non-Muslim.

1/3

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! NEW EMAIL FINDINGS SHOW SANDERS WAS A PLANT!!! WE NOW HAVE EVIDENCE THE ENTIRE GODDAMN DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY WAS FAKE!!

Let's start off with this one email dated 12/09/2015:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47719
From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-12-09 11:09 Subject:
Robby's memo for this afternoon
In the attachment is their General Election Transition Concept... 2 months before the primaries started. Some key findings (hold on to your butts former Bernie supporters):
Objective of Comm Plan
● Frame the general election race for press and electorate at large: why HRC is running, contrast with GOP, what’s at stake for target voters (will take place in BG states, but national framing is the core objective).
● Secondary objective will be communicating Democratic unity and using Sanders and others to help drive contrast and urgency.
Under Specific Goals:
Specific Goals ● Reroll out core campaign message (fighting for us)/make the contrast with the GOP clear
● Put the GOP immediately on the defensive and create crosspressure between general election and primary messages; force them to get firmly on the record with right wing positions
● Protect and reinforce leads with key constituencies
● Conduct tour in key markets to hit BG voters; focus on states that didn’t get as much time in primaries
● Demonstrate unity through POTUS, Sanders, O’M and other endorsements. Have primary opponents help drive contrast and urgency.

2/3

THEY FUCKING PLANNED THEIR ENDORSEMENTS IN DECEMBER OF 2015. ALL OF THEM.
And under the Timing section they even planned when they wanted the primaries to end:
Scenario 1: Primary ends Feb 9 Feb 15March 29: rest, fundraising March: general election messaging tour, fundraising
Scenario 2: Primary ends March 1 March 1March 15: rest, fundraising March 15April 15: general election messaging tour, fundraising
Scenario 3: Primary ends March 15 March 15March 30: rest, fundraising April 1April 15: general election messaging tour, fundraising
And under Surrogate Events... wait for it, this will upset you:
OUT OF DATE/OUT OF TOUCH TEAM
Special team of reliable GOP opposition surrogatesthis may be a good project for DWSwho birddog GOP candidates, especially likely nominee, at their events (need special staff team at HQ that does this); reinforce basic contrast message and try to push them further to the right.
Women’s bus tour chasing GOP; speaking at events and challenging them to be clear on women’s health/equality issues
Hispanic activist groups to protest GOP events; seek outside groups to badger GOP candidates, get them on the record
AA team; POTUS legacy?
Youth group? Hollywood types or digital influencers?

3/3

Bird dogging FUCKING CONFIRMED.
And now check this email out where they were made aware Bernie brought up HRC and WJC on wealth and that "this isn't in keeping w the agreement":
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397
Fwd: Sanders criticism
From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-05-26 12:04 Subject: Fwd: Sanders criticism
This isn't in keeping w the agreement. Since we clearly have some leverage, would be good to flag this for him. I could send a signal via Welch--or did you establish a direct line w him?
Begin forwarded message: From: Christina Reynolds [email protected] Date: May 26, 2015 at 9:22:07 AM EDT To: Robby Mook [email protected], Kristina Schake < [email protected]>, Jennifer Palmieri < [email protected]>, Tony Carrk [email protected], John Podesta [email protected], Oren Shur [email protected], Brian Fallon [email protected] Subject: FW: Sanders criticism Following up on our call on Friday, just wanted to give some updates and flag that Bernie went after HRC and WJC on wealth (including using the word “hustle.)
SANDERS HAD TO AGREE NOT TO ATTACH BEFORE BEING ALLOWED TO RUN AGAINST HILLARY
THIS IS UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE. SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE. FORGET PASTA AND PIZZA WHICH DOESN'T MATTER THIS IS A FUCKING BOMBSHELL

Podesto confirmed Pedo in a major newspaper story

>>archive.is/gNCt4

Nice

Christ works through Kek. Now is the time for chaos to sweep the planet.

bump
lads

>88
nice digits and thanks.

wew major collusion nice find. If this doesn't wake up Bern victims nothing will

Wow I feel honored, I've never had OC be in the OP before :^)

I'm looking for the fonts here
in between things - are they free? Where can I find them do you know?

GUYS just put the hash tag in english, the google results lead right back here if you type it in, as is

Hi Epstein!!! Also, regarding your pic: youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
>MUH HORNS!!!
Watch the whole thing. Fuck. Lie less next time. Stop going with asshole jokers next time. Zionist? Fucking Dropped

boards getting slid hard by junk currently bampo

Thanks lad. Lets hope that it might go viral

Post this Spanish one in Florida-based pages

might add my trip.

A high quality shoop of this would make for exceptional meme propaganda

It's just some shitposting mate. We got the entire dem. primary was a fraud to push.

PREVIOUS BREAD:

Just when I thought nothing could make me hate Hillary more, we find out she worships Satan

Is this your first day on this Cambodian basket weaving forum?

PREVIOUS BREAD:

FIXED
I
X
E
D

It's been a rough night.

You guys may already have this info but if not, here you go:

“Stella O’Leary called to say she saw HRC this week and that HRC ‘firmly instructed’ her to urgently form a 501c3 called Friends of the Clinton Centre,” Desai wrote. Referring to both Clintons by their initials, Desai continued: “I also asked if the new org could be flexible so that any funding raised could be used in whatever manner WJC and HRC wish in Ireland and Northern Ireland and not restricted to support only the current iteration of the Clinton Centre in Enniskillen.”

Abedin responded, “HRC had said she made no commitments to her.”

In an interview, O’Leary said she had set up the charity but it is now largely “stagnant.” She said she could not recall ever discussing the charity with Hillary Clinton. O’Leary’s charity has no ties to the Clinton Foundation, according to a foundation official.

>washingtonpost.com/politics/how-huma-abedin-operated-at-the-center-of-the-clinton-universe/2015/08/27/cd099eee-4b32-11e5-902f-39e9219e574b_story.html

I'm not a blogger, this isn't well done, but here's what I've gathered.
>luckyleprechaunblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/05/first-blog-post/

>when they walked into a bedroom at the Podesta residence hung with multiple color pictures by Katy Grannan, a photographer known for documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers in their parents' suburban homes.

some of her shit is almost creepy enough for a spirit cooking sequel

how did it come to this

A

hatchet man ended it at 94, it wasnt saged

def worth a read

back from da local bar. i think i will only be able to crank out one last video in time for the election and it HAS to be about the pedophilia stuff. i think the pool party email is strong enough to stand on its own. should i include anything else? or would it cause clutter?

"THE DEVIL IS A BUNCH OF RICH, WEIRD PEOPLE RAPING LITTLE KIDS, MAAN!"
-Alex Jones 2016 v=gSlN87bhYzU

...well then!

# EllaConHillary
# CocinaDelEspiritu

hatchetman said this in hes 2nd thread, we should push this hard

Also is several others too

1. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82651974

2. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83169194

3. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85276587

4. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96052967/

5. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96087251/

I'm out OGs. Need to marinate on this. Thx for your words. I'll be back tomorrow ready to fuck these fucks up

Yeah, this pizza place is definitely a front
Manhattan Pizza & Pizza Packet
Pizza Packet & Comet Ping Pong Pizza

At least Comet Pizza has a good product
Manhattan Pizza doesn't even try
Reviews are total shit or shill
FBI definitely know it's shady AF

listings.findthecompany.com/l/12278405/First-Manhattan-Investment-Corporation-in-Phoenix-AZ

We will win
Faith
Praise Kek

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7lYRnF1F8
>'Trump won’t be permitted to win' - Assange interview with John Pilger (Courtesy Darthmouth Films)

Found a good pic.

Used to see this all the time in /x/ art threads, awesome edit.

Guys, I'm fucking scared.

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
Go to reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and ctrl+f qatar, the post there is at 52nd place. Upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

Respected and well known performance artists ≠ scandalous occult witches. Y'all need some culture. She's not a satanic shaman, she's just pretentious. Drop this spirit cooking bullshit because some of this does have credibility but getting all reactionary towards fucking stupid high-brow art makes you all look retarded.

fucking yes. i was waiting for them to also post this.

Can anyone explain why satanism is something worth freaking out over? Sure it's weird as fuck, but we have freedom of religion here for a reason.

Sanders was a shill the entire time. I wonder how this feels to any Bernbots

Ex-berniebot here. It fucking hurts.
Voting Trump now, literally anyone but Clinton.

It fuckin' pisses me off. Ex-Bernie supporter here.

I voted for Trump. Fuck the Democrats!

MAGA!!!

Perra loca!

You're leaving out the part where her reddit AMA said that it is not just art when she does private shows. Fuck off with the Jew-art is muh high-culture crap.

>Everything depends on which context you are doing what you are doing. If you are doing the occult magic in the context of art or in a gallery, then it is the art. If you are doing it in different context, in spiritual circles or private house or on TV shows, it is not art.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/cbdekfv/

Fixed

human sacrifies. and its only the tip of the iceberg

The "performance art" piece at least tied them more to Hollywood and all the cancer that's in the mainstream - and how goddamn creepy it is. I don't think it's an amazing angle either, but it pissed off a ton of religious people. Blacks and Hispanics, oddly enough, have rather strong religious ties and superstitions.

We push. Last weekend.

>alternative media friendlies

.@Cernovich @CassandraRules @mtracey @StefanMolyneux @RealAlexJones @PrisonPlanet @DRUDGE @IngrahamAngle @AnnCoulter @RubinReport

.@WayneDupreeShow @JasonLeopold @RogerJStoneJr @JamesOKeefeIII @AllenWest @michellemalkin @HAGOODMANAUTHOR @billstill @StevePieczenik

.@NolteNC

>MSM Friendlies

.@CLewandowski_ @seanhannity @oreillyfactor @rushlimbaugh @ASavageNation @marklevinshow @JudgeJeanine @Harlan @LouDobbs @Varneyco @BretBaier

.@ChuckRossDC @ggreenwald @Consortiumnews @zerohedge @TrishIntel

>Congressional friendlies

.@tedcruz @marcorubio @TGowdySC @jasoninthehouse @SpeakerBoehner @ChuckGrassley

>Celebrity friendlies

.@RealJamesWoods @EastwoodUSA @RobertJohnDavi @ScottBaio @therealroseanne @ScottAdamsSays @KidRock @sseagalofficial

>Campaigners

.@realDonaldTrump @mike_pence @DonaldJTrumpJr @EricTrump @IvankaTrump @KellyannePolls @KatrinaPierson @heytana @PastorDScott @SheriffClarke

.@TeamTrump @DanScavino @BorisEP @JasonMillerinDC @GenFlynn @GovMikeHuckabee @pastormarkburns

>Wide reach

.@mitchellvii @JackPosobiec @LindaSuhler @JaredWyand @WDFx2EU7 @Rockprincess818 @DiamondandSilk

>Go for broke

.@FBI @FBIRecordsVault @NewYorkFBI @FBILosAngeles @FBIWFO @FBIBoston @FBIMiamiFL @FBIPortland @FBIDallas @NSAGov

>Trending hashtags

#RememberWhenTrump #PodestaEmails30

DEUS VULT

I want to believe, but at this point I'm not sure it's possible. Clinton will rig the polls and the normies won't believe it.

How do we share the truth with them?

#SpiritCooking was trending #1 all day long. That wasn't our doing. The normies know. They'll show out.

This. I gotta hand it to Funnyjunk too. Some of the users there have been force feeding redpills and its really working. My friend who usually browses Funnyjunk called me today asking I knew about this trafficking and spirit cooking stuff. This is getting really big

And now it's just been erased and replaced with #RememberWhenTrump. These people own almost everything electronic; they can ban or hide whatever they want.

It's gotten worse because people didn't listen to him.

Marxism is actually veiled occultism and satanism.

archive.org/details/MarxAndSatan

Modern occultism is rooted in the Jewish kaballah, and the Talmud elevates Lucifer and Satan to positions of worship.

henrymakow.com/the-devil-and-the-jews.html
henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html

>Fr. Amorth: There is no difference between white magic and black magic. When magic works, it is always the work of the demon. Every form of occultism, like this widespread resort to the religions of the East with their esoteric suggestions, are open gateways to the demon. And the devil enters. At once.

fisheaters.com/amorth.html

bump

That's why we move to Gab after the twatter Exodus.

No it's not. I'm a Marxist and an atheist who thinks occultism is bullshit.

Are there jewish Marxists? Yes. Does that mean the two ideologies are related? No.

And Shillary isn't even remotely communist; she's a corporatist pawn of big money.

Who's better at hijacking threads than us?

>No it's not

Yes it is. There is a clear lineage from the Jewish Kaballah to modern day leftism.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

JUST A FEW DAYS TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

This.

>da j00s
isn't even a meme anymore. Almost every single person who pushes cultural Marxism, shit like feminism, and leftism turns out to be Jewish or works exceptionally hard for Jews.

Hey i'm down for translating stuff into spanish, if anyone thinks that would help-

Cultural marxism maybe, I've never studied it. I'm an economic marxist.