BOOHOO MUH PARENTS

>BOOHOO MUH PARENTS
Tell that little bitch to cry a river to all the orphans in the world who grow up to have perfectly normal lives

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8FC-1vzdrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean most orphans don't get their parents shot right in front of them for reasons that were arguably their fault

Shhhhh Bruce it's not your fault.
It's not your fault kiddo.

The real problem is that he's rich, thus enabling him to spend the rest of his life enacting a strange, nocturnal revenge fantasy.

>revenge

And yet another person falls prey to completely misunderstanding the concept of Batman. Bravo, snyder.

sounds fair!

>duhhhh, he does it for justice
>duhhhh, he does it to protect the weak

If it wasn't revenge he would have just become a cop.

>Tell that little bitch to cry a river to all the orphans in the world who grow up to have perfectly normal lives

thanks to batman by the way. Or you hope to a fucking orphan survive the zero year or no man's land. Or... living in a fucking hell called Gotham, without batman every orphan should die years ago

I would say most tellings make it Thomas
s fault

I don't think you understand how fiction works, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8FC-1vzdrc

>he would have just become a cop.
But cops didn't do shit about his parents murder. He needs to do what cops can't.

>to do what cops can't.
Not shoot at people. Huh...

If it was for revenge he would've settled for tracking down Joe Chill and bringing him to justice. Instead he chose to go full tard, train like an autist, come back home, and get his shit kicked in while wearing a kinky bat costume, and he's been doing this for years, every night, developing new technology, suits, gadgets, cars, and roping in more people into his stupid operation because Batman has this obsession with stomping out all crime without the use of guns because he's just that autistic

If you think that's all Batman does, knock yourself out. Nobody's gonna change your mind about anything because you're obviously going to ignore any facts.

You misunderstand Batman just as much as the idiot you replied to.

Think about what you've done, and don't do it again.

>Joe Chill
I really don't like how they made him a character. The killer was much better as an anonymous personification of Gotham's rot and crime.

>How many billionaires does it take to make a superhero?

Three. 2 to die and 1 to never get over it.

>Use Batman's contempt for guns to poke fun of the police
>taken as bashing batman
I'm sorry

>arguably their fault
Nigga what

When Batman first stared police were completely corrupt, so not really.
Also you could make the same argument for every superhero.

I'm honestly really surprised that fucking Marvel was smart enough to never do anything more with Uncle Ben's killer unlike DC with Chill.

>police were completely corrupt
>were

It improved a bit after Gordon became commissioner.

desu he would grab half of them to make more Robins, so better not

They did, though. Peter (or Ben Reilly), had a thing with his daughter.

>knock yourself out
lol
I admire you not telling user to kill himself

This is like when people said things like Bucky and Jason Todd will always stay dead.

Stop fucking jinxing shit, you faggots.

You don't see Stark having mommy & daddy issues. Batman's a bitch.

Tony is just a broken nutcase in a different way.

Well... yeah. One could argue Tony is in a worse mental state than Bruce. But at least he doesn't break down in tears whenever mommy and daddy are brought up.

cant tell if your baiting or are dumb ass fuck its hard to tell these days

Funny thing is a lot of serial killers have an unhealthy attachment to their mother. Killing parents is the best way to protect the streets. Bruce just didn't see the big picture,

Growing up with only one or no parents actually fucks you up, statistically.

Guns don't kill people. Kids kill people.

85% of youths in jail right now came from fatherless homes.