AMA - Top 0.1% High Finance

The current US economic system is a scam created and maintained to endlessly siphon money out of the middle class. I worked in investment banking, currently work in private equity, and was born into the top 0.1%

AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2013/04/16/177496734/how-congress-quietly-overhauled-its-insider-trading-law
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how is it done?

how can we protect ourselves?

well duh

are you gonna give proof and who got ya vote on tuesday?

pls gib mone

I'm a computer science graduate and I'm looking to get into algorithmic trading. As in, I'm writing code that will try to predict stock patterns and invest for me.

Is there any financial potential in this for a laymen trader?

take a picture of your closet or i dont believe you

I am long gold.

How do I get a piece of the Jew pie?

it's done with fractional reserve banking and growing and popping fragile bubble economies through lies and deception to shift the wealth. It's also done by inflation, taxes, social security, welfare, exporting jobs, inheritance taxes, rent, property ownership, the IRS, confiscation of gold and silver, and the prevention of self sustaining communities.

You don't need a special larping OP to tell you how shit runs.

Proofs?
Just a pic of balance would be good

It can be done.

Good for you.

Do you think any of your "work" here during your current lifetime will help you progress positively in the afterlife?

Get a solid back office position first, and work your way up from there. You will have to earn the right to trade, but it will be well worth it if you can consistently generate alpha.

No one gets rich of their own money. The top historical hedge fund performers haven't exceeded a long-term ROI exceeding 15%.

Get a solid back office position first, and work your way up from there. You will have to earn the right to trade, but it will be well worth it if you can consistently generate alpha.

No one gets rich off their own money. The top historical hedge fund performers haven't exceeded a long-term ROI exceeding 15%.

>AMA
Why are you roleplaying on Sup Forums?

Are you going to buy Haiti?

Are you a kike?

Should I invest in a hyip and try to get out with profits before it scams?

I was born into a 9 figure family, and am expected to take over a large real estate empire. However, I plan to use all of this money/power to better humanity. I have no desire to run on the endless materialism hamster wheel to nowhere.

No there is not. You will not beat the market. The stock market is not an exact science. Fintech cannot predict human emotions

lol fucking poor people

I'm in the top .0001% of all people on earth, AMA

How can I move up the ladder to get out of the middle class?
What groups/societies at the top colleges should be joined for networking? Not necessarily interested in working in finance so I'm not asking for literal job connections.

I'm in web development not finance. I know there are certain services that will allow me to trade through them.

I'm essentially trying to write a robot that will automate this process.

Wanna fund my private army

No. Grew up Protestant, but rather agnostic these days. Not all Jews are bad - learn to distinguish between the Askenazi vampires on many of the others.

i am the great newphew of Donny Evilbucks

i know how to open the holes of reality and find the golden spheres

AMA

Prove it.

shut up faggot take all your money and buy a volcano or gtfo already

youre not the top 0.1% youre a goofy retard.

go back to the ron paul forums

The only way to prove it is to expose my last name. I will not do that.

nice LARPING

post bank account and black out your name

That's because hedge funds aren't allowed to short and the ES only grows historically 5% on average.
It's not impossible to make 100% per month return or more, that said, 95% of retail traders lose money.

Is Trump a threat to you?

Correct, but have you pierced the central banking entity veil? Do you know the last names of the families who control global capital markets?

you're mexican

why are you even in this thread

everyone knows your country is controlled by violent criminals using murder, drugs and human trafficking

its not even a mystery, even children know it

So what you're saying is it is an issue that ties into the government and not the capitalist system itself? Many would have you believe the opposite.

> 1 post by this ID
Y'all postin' in a Slide thread.

Honestly, I don't think it matters if you're rich or not (it does take a lot of strength to keep yourself from turning corrupt though). As long as you're not taking advantage of people for your own personal gain, you should be alright. Doing good for others (who deserve it) does bump up your 'XP' for sure.

Who are these guys?

It's not humans and it's not a real market anymore- algorithms, black boxes, and HFT control where price goes.

>it's another Sup Forums LARPs to feel important about itself episode

No, I am voting for him. My family is patriotic new money that came from nothing. The old money are crushing this nation with their greed. They create nothing and instead choose to rig the system.

How prevalent is insider trading? Why is congress allowed to participate in trading stocks?

Why were they allowed to do this?
npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2013/04/16/177496734/how-congress-quietly-overhauled-its-insider-trading-law

Hi trump. Nice pic. Taken when your mask fell off? In anunaki form? Cuz it looks like you anyways

>The current US economic system is a scam created and maintained to endlessly siphon money out of the middle class.

No shit Sherlock.

I'm from Texas - don't know the NY power brokers.

post pic of your wealth

Big difference between holding physical gold ingots and holding a position in the market of shares of gold and gold related companies.

One of the things I always wondered with the stock market what happens to the US Stock Market (Nasdaq, NYSE etc.) if the US dollar completely collapse, something happens to the Saudis or Saudi oil etc.

Correct. The entire system is rigged. They will crash the market at the opportune time for them to gobble up all the prime assets at cheap valuations.

>No, I am voting for him. My family is patriotic new money that came from not

I really respect that opinion, kudos to your family for their success.

I'm aware of that but overall market trends are still dictated by humans. I'm not talking about human stock brokers.

yeah its all old news to me

im quite familiar with the ties the bank of england, the federal reserve the bank of italy etc. all being tied to the vatican and the rothschilds dynasty

keys temporal spiritual

london, d.c., vatican

le circle
b'nai b'rith
royal jewish bloodlines (kate middleton for example), etc. its all quite familiar

except for asian and the middle east

chiun saturn and all that jazz

lucius trust etc etc etc

just rich evil people perfectly possessed ala manly p hall writings for insight, etc. "past lives"

Cool lies. Working on your creative writing fag?

Extremely prevalent. Keep in mind though, not all of finance involves publicly-traded equities. Private equity is where most of the massive fraud/corruption is. Also, real estate capital markets has very little regulation...

srs question

what's it like to larp u fag

No - the Federal Reserve can close the credit window at any time... Availability of credit governs everything. The debt constantly grows - the ballon payments are always refinanced and never paid off...

Why don't you finance your private ninja army? Or host Fuck ight to the death matches? That's what I would do.

Not larping - the rest of family just had dinner with Ted Cruz and his wife. Willing to share details...

Surely it wouldn't be hard for you to post a wad of cash if you really are part of the top 0.1%.

I have a very serious question for you. Is our current monetary system (not necessarily economic system) intended to siphon any INCREASES in dollar VALUE off to pay into any other foreign system, economic banking or otherwise? In other words, if left alone, would our money be increasing in value apart from deflation?

I have an adtech business plan and an MVP and need a total fucking idiot to give me money as a lead investor and then I can get some b and c tier VC/angels to tag along.

Who do I talk to.

everyone knows the gist, but nobody REALLY studied it enough to understand it like the establishment banker/financials, or else we'd be leveraging that knowledge to richen ourselves.

There will be serious talk of a "Texit" if Hillary wins.

Don't listen to the guy who told you to start in back office. Trader at a (small) bank here, switches from back office to front office almost never happen.

Get good with your coding skills, read up as much as you can on trading and markets - if possible open up a trading account and lose some money (you WILL lose money starting out - in the event you're one of those rare people who have a knack for it and just make money all the time, why bother with algo trading?), and get on LinkedIn job search... I find that applying directly yields less opportunities. Better yet if you network and you have a good friend who KNOWS you're good, he might be able to get you in. One thing about global markets divisions is that they're quite silo and don't go the traditional "Relationship Manager Needed" advertising. Lurk around wallstreetoasis, read, read, read.

Potential wise, yes, there is yuuuge potential - but its hard work. Its the good kind of hard work though, not corporate finance/legal slogging.

It's not so much "siphon" as "stop providing them".
The middle class was a hobby of idealistic aristocrats wanting to see if they could
A.: Become self-reliant, self-sustaining
B.: Help enlarge the wealth of all
C.: See if the self-esteem remains in line with their actual contribution, or that they'd fall to the arrogant pride for which the poor are known

Both have failed so now the experiment is being phased out.

>would our money be increasing in value apart from deflation
No, unless there is deflation the currency isn't increasing

Is the current tech unicorn scene a bubble? If yes, when do you see it peaking?

Thanks for the help user

>I was born into a 9 figure family, and am expected to take over a large real estate empire.

...Trump?

get BTFO by ?

You larping bruh?

The USD is the world's reserve currency due to our Navy. The country with the strongest Navy has historically ruled the currency markets.

We prop our dollar up as the world's unquestioned reserve currency by continuously destabilizing our rivals. Russia, China, and Iran have begun organizing their own exchanges. This will cause WWIII at some point.

The only way for deflation (the buying power of currency) is if interest rates increase or a demand outside for your dollar outside your country for various reasons.

Those could be a couple things that could cause 'deflation', I don't this would be realized at the local grocery market though.

I'm an 18 year old broke senior in high school. What advice would you give me regarding career and degree?

Middle class real income growth has been non-existent for a decade. The Federal government (with marching orders from Bilderberg Group, etc...) are centralizing/monopolizing the business that sell basic needs solutions in the US. Medical, childcare, education, shelter, internet etc...

Anyone wit a degree in finane realizes right now that you're retarded

it's really quite easy you see it's basically based on usury. It's also based on a nations greed. As a nation seeks political and temporal power they open themselves up to third party loans from international bankers until the bankers gain control of the sole right to print money in that country. NOT THE SOVEREIGN NATION.

at that moment the nation becomes a HOST not under it's own control and is used for the intents and purposes of the controlling 3rd party (the international bankers)

You see the international bankers are publicly secular jews but are not judean jews. They don't practice judaism or read the torah or even bother with the talmud. They are like an independent family nation that pits countries and peoples against themselves in order to shape the destiny of the world. Money isn't their end-game, just a control mechanism that grants them power and presence.

You can't ever make more money than them because they can buy into any emerging market and create any market through bribery (example: Carbon credits)

Even Bitcoin they can corner the market buy having more money to buy bitcoins. Same with gold. Gold isn't the holy pure source of money, it is another mechanism how they control wealth arbitrarily with lies, intrigue and wars.

Banking is not an honest profession, not at high levels of money making. Book-Cooking, stock manipulation, manipulating entire region's markets, starting wars to simply manipulate a resource like oil to control its trading price. These are all the real money making ways. You will never compete unless you are willing to become the most vile being as they are.

Similar, but different property type and geographic region. Also, we are 10x more low key.

Thought it was because of the petrodollar.

Also, should i start prepping for the big crash? What do you think will happen with WW3 when it comes to the crash of this whole thing? Is the world economy really just gigantic ponzi scheme?

Why would you ask for his advice? How can you relate to his background? These jobs just don't fall into people's lap. You have to have one of those life's of privilege. If you aren't a pussy you could join a trade union. You can make good money if you have a good work ethic and you aren't a dumb dumb. You would also have a skill that could possibly transfer over to something else.

Fellow 'under the radar' guy here too. By your estimation, what percentage of billionaires in the world are off the Forbes/WealthX lists etc?

One of my mentors is UHWNI, has his own family office but isn't 1B+. His estimation is that only 1/4-1/3 of $1B+ families are known about.

>1 post by this ID

Banks are robbing people of their gold. I don't see the value in gold, can you live with just gold. I think fresh water, food, shelter and heat is more valuable than gold.

I think a war is being created to avoid a complete global economic collapse.

Clearly 'open borders' and free/UN-restricted trade among foreign nations is not working.

Hearing from you guys is definitely better then hearing from my feminist goverment teachers.

Constantly think about where the future is headed, and what the public will demand. Think electrical engineering, supply chain, computer science, etc...

If no college, become an electrician or mechanic. We have a massive deficit of qualified people in this country.

“The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it’s profits or so dependant on it’s favors, that there will be no opposition from that class.” — Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

>hedge funds
>not allowed to short

wat

Our debt is $20T. We will never pay it off. This will play into WWIII.

He's not, he is right. My mother's boyfriend works for a private fund in Texas and most of his portfolio is literally based on a guy that makes algorithms.

1 post by this ID

Sigh, come on OP...

I don't know what percent we are, but my grandfather's name is on skyscrapers in a few downtowns, so probably 0.1%. Still doesn't mean me or my family know any globalist conspiracy shit.

Considering that that is with the express consent from the people i don't see that as being anything other than American people punishing themselves.
Economy needs regulation if it is to be useful, not strangulation either but freedom just leads to a race of the bottom that you've just described an example of.

No need for conspiracies save to act as if it's not your fault, honestly the "we dindu nothing" spirit seems to be American in nature rather than just nigger.

Many people are off the list. Why would anyone want to be on these lists?

Isn't WW3 gonna just be the end of things? Besides, many people are 'woke' enough to realize this war is being manufactured because of the elite and their experiment called the economy.

How are you gonna pay off the debt if you can't pay off the interest? That debt is gonna grow exponential.

I'd agree with that 1/3 amount, but honestly that's just a guess. There are plenty of families in the $1-3B range who want no attention cast their way (IRS...).

>1 post by this ID

Can you please answer my question about societies/clubs one should join at top schools to network with and befriend some people from higher places?

What state are you in? Do you have manufacturing of some sorts in your state? That is something to find out if you are interested in getting into a trade.

You will acquire some excellent skills, get the opportunity to think on your feet and make good money if you apply yourself. You will also meet some great people and some characters along the way (your apprenticeship) don't let that discourage you though.

Pretty much a replay of the Opium Wars (Britain's trade deficit with China). Another option would be to heavily devalue the USD/bring in shit tons of inflation, hence diminishing the economic burden of the debt. But then again that might lead to WWIII.