PRIME MINISTER JUSTIN TRUDEAU SPENDS ENTIRE $50M "ARTS AND INFRASTRUCTURE" BUDGET ON A GIANT MOOSE STATUE

>PRIME MINISTER JUSTIN TRUDEAU SPENDS ENTIRE $50M "ARTS AND INFRASTRUCTURE" BUDGET ON A GIANT MOOSE STATUE

WTF!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

tourismmoosejaw.ca/tourism-stuff/mac-the-moose/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>50m
that's when you ask for an audit with receipts, leaflanders

The giant moose was one of its first tourist attractions. The project to create Mac was completed in May 1984

Statue of Cuckery

It's not even a good statue. That shit looks like it's made out of papier maché

>$50 million
For that gumby looking fucking moose?

Maples.and.mooses

That's all you are.

Truly a cuck shit tier nation.

BURN IT DOWN

A FUCKING MOOSE

>50m

What? Fucking putt-putt courses have those statues. Someone is laundering money.

They use metric there so it's closer to $30 million

Oh my god, he's a walking meme. Do you think he's self aware on any level? Do you think he gets invited to the globalist pedo parties?

there's no way 50m was spent on that, that money was embezzled 100%, maybe $250k was spent on that piece of shit, at the absolute most

source? none? ok. cool. way to weaken the actual arguments for why Trudeau is a fucking faggot.

A lot of the well known statues of the Renaissance era actually had tacky paint on them.

>$50 million

Sounds like Mr. Trudeau just cucked you niggers out of $49,995,000

Why did I laugh at something this stupid

I think that was the Roman era. By the Renaissance era these no longer had paint on them and looked like the marble statues of which we think. The Renaissance sculptors copied this look.

But underneath the paint was true to life form accurate down to each individual muscle, whereas this moose looks like it was based off a 3rd grade art project.

Looks like it was made with paper mache. How the fuck is that worth $50 million? Fucking cuck.

He was probably a guest at the parties when he was a kid.

Its beautiful

It's not just the paint, though. It looks like a fucking cartoon. Like they made a 50m replica of a child's drawing.

They're constructing a shrine for Moloch

THE KING OF FUCKING LEAVES

So that's where the WEED LMAO money went to, right?

Haha that looks so fuckign bad, couldn't really tell until I enlarged Kek.

This. Wouldn't be surprised if $40M went to "Pizza and hot dogs"

ur a faget either way leaf

Got to be a man with those dickskinners

For $50 million it should have been a giant leaf mecha to counter the threat posed by the one built in Turkey.

looks ugly and stupid as fuck. looks almost made out of plaster

How the shit is that moose worth $50m? Faggot probably spent 10k max on it and is giving the rest to refugees and pansexuals

This will never not be funny. Just looking at that retarded moose makes me giggle.

Wrong, its WWE women wrestler Sasha Banks

He even put a fucking fence around it so we don't have the pleasure of saying "the moose is loose"

classic quebec corruption

>the jew nose on that moose

they're not even trying to hide it, these days

He would openly brag about giving to the refugees.

wheres its dick?

>That nose
>That terrible hair
It's worse than I thought

wtf i hate money now

>All these people thinking op isnt a faggot.

That statue is in a town called moose jaw, basically a novelty to make people driving on the highway laugh. The plane is there because there is an air force base or some shit near moose jaw

This is the canadian Moloch

DUDE

NUMBERS

LMAO

tourismmoosejaw.ca/tourism-stuff/mac-the-moose/

that's mac the moose, you fucking faggot.
He was built in 1984

NO SOURCE

>proxyniggers are so thick they have to reuse posts

Fence is there because we kept painting it's balls green and orange.

BEHOLD!!!
THE LEAF MOLOCH!!

MOOSELOCH!

If you burn down the moose statue, the moose statue wins.

That's Mac the Moose you fucking moron

Sources?

That doesn't seem believable. Even for Aleafia.

classic south ontario degeneracy

Looks like a trojan moose to me.

I love moose

You sick fucking savage. People like that should be put down

he was delicious.

Someone should blow it up. It'd be so fucking funny.

>A FUCKING MOOSE

There is no way that money wasn't embezzled or some other shit.

Push for an investigation.

That is a moose not a person.
And it's already dead.
pls go away

How do you think we get you to send us ever more money?

Animals are preferable to some people. People like you in particular.

>$50M

Didn't know canucks were so poor, our government spends that much on pizza and hot dogs parties alone.

>you
>retarded
pick 2

ITT: proof that most people in /pol are gullible retards who don't need a source and will believe almost anything.

TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE TROJAN MOOSE

The city of Amsterdam frequently loses batches of 5 million, nobody knows where they go.
Nobody cares either; they just go and get more as they see fit.

That's just Mac in Moose Jaw. As a Moose Javian I'd recognize his dangly bits and tacky paint job anywhere. He's only 9m tall and not 50m unfortunately.

t. mark the moose

We just like to get angry and have a good time.

Ya, me too, fair enough.

Nice lack of argument faggot

I'm no expert on statues, but it seems odd that the statue pictured would cost $50 million.