Morality test

Which scenario would you prefer:

1) ISIS bombs a Trump rally before election day. A few dozen people die, while many more are injured. Trump ends up winning the election and becomes the next president.

2) No ISIS attack occurs before election day. Hillary is elected president by a slim margin.

Can I volunteer to bleed for the tree of Liberty, if those really are my only two options?

No

can the rally be in (((LA)))?

Considering that Hillary's brief tenure as secretary of state killed hundreds of thousands of people and made millions of refugees in Syria and Libya and that she seems dead set on instigating a conflict with the Russians, I would say that the Utilitarian Calculus favors Trump.

Let me be more specific: Trump supporters are the ones that will be killed an injured if this hypothetical attack occurred.

The greater good takes president.
A few people dead is better than nuclear war

Can it still be in LA?

HRC and the globalists are a threat to the human future. I'll make the deal and take option 1.

Hillary would watch 10 times that many Americans from either party burn to win without shedding a tear.

Sure

my thoughts too

So you want ISIS to attack a Trump rally?

False options

A terrorist attack of any magnitude would allow obama to suspend elections and enact martial law

Nope, but you gave an either or question.

then im all for #1

I want as few people to suffer and die as possible.

In the scenario you presented that would be the case.

The presence of death signals the true option. Save the lives, let the universe/God sort the rest out.

3) Hillary goes to jail like she should. We cheer our new god emperor on for 8 years of prosperity.

-100 goypoints for you

This.

The end justifies the memes.

1 of course. 2 would lead to much worse if she's president

If you don't get wet over the thought of the torrent of reactionary trump voters coming out of the woodwork after a terrorist attack you can fuck right back off to CareBear Land

Sacrifice the few to save the many. Hell I'd be in that crowd if it meant saving the westn

4. Hillary wins, gets impeached, Tim Kaine lame-ducks it for 4 years, ensures GOP victory for the next several election cycles with a candidate that is more suited for the office than Trump.

roof asians got our back

3) OP fucks off and dies.

5. Kill yourself.

this my fave

Don't be so naive my friend. An attack like this would never be spun as ISIS or ISIS inspired.

This is a morality test FAIL.