Gunnerkrigg Court

>That guy.
gunnerkrigg.com/

Cuckerkrigg Court

oh hey a gunnerkrigg thread lasted til the update

Probably because someone actually got textbook cucked.

Is Annie gonna cuck Paz by fucking Kat?

>tags: netorare, impregnation
oh baby

No, she's going to fuck Gamma.

So when he's alone with someone, he's a fantastic guy, yet the second another person shows up he freezes up into an autistic headcase. Also how do you think Surma told Eglamore that they're through, let him down gently or was there fire involved?

She fucked Tony in front of him.

Yeah, some people are like that.

She broke up with him while pegging him with a 14" dragon dildo.

>I'll deal with him.

Is Annie as bad as her mother?

>monstergirl, mindbreak, rape

Well, fuck, now I know why Eglamore's so salty about Tony. Speaking of, have they met each other again yet? If not that's going to be FUN.

She let him down gently while also using hand gestures to imply eglamore has a smaller dick

This is all we are going to get from the Tony and Surma's excellent jungle adventure, isn't it?
The next page will most likely be showing wistful Anja, confused Kat, and autistic Annie.

Annie sometimes regrets being a bitch so no.

>"i'll deal with him"

is she really in a relationship with James? don't remember shit.

she's going to bang him like a stepmother banging her stepdaughter

what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

>"Yeah, like that dragon cock in yer ass, don't ya?"
>"Well get used to it, cuz I'm fuckin autism boy now!"
>detaches dragon dildo from harness, leaves
>dildo is still rammed all the way in
>tries to jiggle it around to reach orgasm while sobbing face down in a puddle of his own tears

it means he might have wanted to write "hit" instead of "bang" but I like his version more.

The fact that you even remember who's James is already its own won battle.

>when you get cucked so hard you start fucking the original sexdoll

She's litterally unfuckable.

Is that why she gets along with James, then?

>"Mrs. Donlan, I really don't need to know ab-"
>"Shush, Annie. Anyway, by this point your mother was so wet that she had soaked all the way through Tony's pants, so he..."

I'd really like to see how this relationship started. She's been his caretaker since he was 10 and now they're fucking. He's probably still a teenager when this takes place.

Are you having a stroke, user?

Please seek medical help.

Are they confirmed to be fucking? He looks pretty uncomfortable there, actually.

google Mommysgirl

She's got a mouth, don't she?
Even if she's a Barbie doll downstairs, she can learn how to give a sloppy blowjob.

How?

Goddamn ya sloot

Her body won't yield to any force. He could ram his dick down her throat or at her puss full-force, and just snap it like a twig against her unmoving, unfeeling flesh.

"So you see Annie, your dad isn't that bad... when compared to your mom"

It's implied that they're living together and that it's a cold and unsatisfying relationship for James (obvs) but he sticks with it because it's all he has.

LEAVE ELGAMORE TO ME

Anyone else feel like by the end of this Annie's feelings towards her father will either be the same as before, or even worse?

And also because he likes wallowing in misery over a relationship that's 16 years dead like some great, hulking, emo teenager.

>Surma told Anya all about how she cucked her boyfriend in the jungle

This story is literally just about how her mom was a super thirsty slut. Tony wasn't even fucking trying during this whole adventure and she's throwing herself at him. Tony's just a dumb fucking autist who's ruined his relationship with his daughter, but it's not like he stole Surma from Eglamore.

She's a stone. And not the SU kind, she's the anthropomorphic embodiment of the concept of stone. She's an immovable object.

>it's not like he stole Surma from Eglamore
It's not like Annie who care if he did either. She doesn't think highly of Eglamore.

since when?

Since day one.

She's never trusted his obvious favoritism for her.

It's more about this story making Tony come off as a pretty swell guy, except maybe not being quite strict enough about the whole "are you and Eglamore really done?" bit. I'm not sure why she'd think worse of him from any of this.

I don't think she's ever been very fond of him.

I still think it won't have any effect. The only person who can fix Tony's relationship with Annie is Tony.

Friendly reminder this is someone telling annie a story in the present

>And then your mother pulled off her shirt and rubbed your dads face in her breasts
>W-wait
>your father growled like a wounded beast, hips bucking beneath her, his, mhh, his rampant cock straining in it's corderoy prison
>this is very in-appropriate
>wait I need to tell you about her nipples!

>Donny, please help me provide a visual aid for Annie

SURMA IS A SLUT

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Kat could just build a machine that recreates

The Court is a death cult, right? That's the only explanation. They've been playing the long game and now that they finally have their vessel, Annie, they're going to systematically shred any ties she has to humanity and through her awesome power usher in the end times.

Oh god...is this why he can't open up to Annie? Because she reminds him too much of Surma so it is as if two people are around?

well I mean it's canon that the reason he reee's about her make up is it reminds him of her mom so much.

Christ, do you think his daughter gives him a boner?

do you think tony wants to slam his daughter

Seriously?
We've known for ages that surma ditched eglamore for tony. how did you not catch on?

Did she spike his drink?

>massive autist when not in small group scenarios
iktf tonebro

Annie looks like Surma. Tony feels responsible or regretful that Surma is dead.

This isn't rocket surgery

>ties
he didn't even drink out of it. She handed it to him, he said thanks, suddenly she's straddling him and making him grab her ass.

He's getting Harvey Weinstein'd

If she did it looks like she couldn't even wait for him to drink it.

No, he spiked hers. Surma is a pure angel and Tony is a vile abuser. Tumblr told me so.

Who talks like this?
He's talking like this is the fucking beauty and the beast!
Dipshit, you weren't magically transformed into a charming guy, get over yourself, Surma is simply a slut.

Full on penetration time, right?

oh, get fucked!

Are you telling me this dialog isn't the clunkiest shit you've ever read in this comic?
Okay, let me break down how retarded this page is.
Her prior relationship with James: Resolved in one sentence. Tony has to be just as much of an asshole as Surma to just accept her waving that issue away like that. Then, immediately afterwards, he talks about his ego. Like he see's himself as some kinda charmer and he'll lose all this amazing moxxy that he thinks he has. Surma asks one of the most retarded questions ever. The fuck kinda person would just accept his idiotic statement at face value without laughing at it? She's completely serious about wanting to hear his fucking story as if she'd never had contact with a human before and didn't understand why people are awkward, and to top that off she continues with her weird ass 'seductive' (?) shit from the previous page and acts as if she was all confident and mature and she'd take care of his 'problem'.

It's terrible dialog. On the level of shitty horror film writing.

Seems fine to me.

Elgamore is trying to pull a Jones like in with Annie. Surma's slut senses that reside in Annie can tell, so that's why Annie by default doesn't like Elgamore

They're just horny. It seems to me you've never been in a situation like that with another person.

Sure, it's fine, if you wanna accept that these two were completely shitty teenagers.
I wouldn't go near a girl like Surma, personally.

lol

This is a cute page. I know the autists of Sup Forums don't get it though

Seems to me more like only true autists could understand this page.

>Anya had to break the news

>I wouldn't go near a girl
Yeah I can see that

>Her body won't yield to any force.
Except there already is an hole down there. Even more than one.

She isn't a levitating statues unable of movement. Her flesh and muscle can move, it just can't be broken it doesn't mean it isn't soft.

All it really means is that Eglamore can't go anal unless she is willing to.

seeShe is indestructible, but her skin can move and feel like human flesh, it's not hard as stone when not pushed beyond the normal human integrity limit.

She has some weight, though, meaning that she can never be on top.

What chapters are Stony McFuckyou's origin in? I wanna re-read that shit.

It's been implied that James has been away too long and they had been drifting apart, we just gotta fill in the gaps ourselves that their relationship was already having problems and Surma is feeling lonely.

Do we get to see surma's tits soon? There needs to a be a huge pay off after literally pages of nothing happening.

anja is such a cutie

What happened to Surma's accent

people having problems being themselves in certain situations is not in any way unrealistic, Even if they know they're acting weird. I don't see what your problem with that is.

and also, the whole thing with "Resolved in one sentence" is also not in any way strange. you might disagree with it because of ethical reasons, but don't spew that "Who talks like this?" crap
You're just being a shithead.

>tfw mom is a turboslut

It's almost as if teenagers could get crush and then later on realise that their first "love" wasn't actually as deep as their first thought.

falling in love with someone else doesn't make you a slut. It's not like she was married already.

she has a hymen damn it!
and since it can't break, she can't fuck

Realising you love someone else is not what make you a slut.

It's sleeping around with lots of people you don't really car about while still pretending you want to commit with the poor sap who is supporting her that make you one.

>sleeping around with lots of people
Ok where did Surma do that

i was wondering that too
Then again, her hair is a lot shorter and not curly, so it's probably long before the current chapter
Maybe she's, like 17 in that page, and 19 or something in our current chapter?

You literally don't have to break a hymen to have sex

Hymen don't always break when fucking. It actually has some elasticity. It only means she is a tight fit.

Imagine being an human and having the tip of your penis getting through a tight squeeze with each trusting.

Jones has only experienced early ejaculating sex.

She doesn't. That's my point.

Sup Forums educational