It's a kids make their own economy episode

>It's a kids make their own economy episode

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Future_Is_Wild_(TV_series)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i really can't recall any similar episode from other shows, at least the ones i've seen.

Recess did it

I don't think Recess was aired in my country. Or if it was, I missed it.

Teen Titans Go also had one where bees became a more widely accepted currency than the dollar.

what episode? i don't think i've seen it before.

Two Bumble Bees and a Wasp.

You could arguably make the case that this, of all the fake currencies, makes the most sense.

thanks!

>20s stock market ticker
>80s cell phone
What could possibly go wrong?

They just wanted to make him look as busy as a bee.

>mfw le hamfisted boys vs girls episode

Why would this bother of you, if something had widely accepted value people will naturally trade it for things they consider as having greater value, or trade things they perceive as lesser value in exchange for it. This is natural. I get some episodes like this are really poorly done, but the concept itself is reasonable.

Damn, Clarence has a fat ass.

I haven't seen many Clarence episodes, but the few I've seen have been good. This one, the fish with the classic artstyle and the one where he goes nuclear with a doll. Did I just luck out, or are they all this good?

They're all pretty good.

are there any of these where the boys actually win?

Reality

Closest I can think of is the episode of X-men Evolution where all of the girls decide they're strong independent women who don't need boys. They go around town trying to dish out sassy justice on their own, only to cause more problems and walk away like they accomplished something. The boys end up having to tail them and clean up their messes. Finally Mytique gets tired of their shit, disguises as a female cop, and chews them out for being retarded.

Pretty good series overall

i think there's one episode that's agreed upon to be the worst but it's more of the visuals rather than the episode itself (ate 500 eggs and got sick, really sick).

There is onebad episode. But even it is cool

you saw really good episodes, but overall is still pretty decent

Taishou yakyuu musume

The Southpark episode "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime" had a sledding competition between the girls and boys, though the boys do win by cheating.

all

Clarence is an A+ cartoon but plese don't try to watch all the S1 episoses in one night.
it's the perfect re-run cartoon yet it doesn't appear in CN constantly.

Mid S1 still has the best episodes tho.

Total Drama Island

Recess did it well, everyone else fucks it up

real life

Having living currency that is volatile in reproduction and death is a bad idea.

don't think I've seen this one, what season?

Mike, Lu and Og did it.

Extra THICC

>kids make their own economy
Well Sup Forums, design your own money then, if you're so great.

STREAM. NOW.

>Recess did it well
>Character randomly turns on his friends when he becomes successful because success should be condemned and mediocrity is happiness
>Good

Superjail

Who would be on it?
Sup Forumsnrad and Sup Forumslette, are a gimmie, but who else?

are you the same guy who marathoned the whole show (mentioned in another thread)?

if so.

depends on the re-run though. CN Ph kinda ruined 'stormy sleepover' by airing it back to back to back for two weeks.

The Future Is Wild.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Future_Is_Wild_(TV_series)