The margarine I'm eating has Partially hydrogenated fat but it says on the label: 0% trans fat

any redpilled Chemist here? is "Partially hydrogenated fat" safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvKdYUCUca8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(((margarine)))
Just eat butter.

butter give me stomachache

this proves once and for all that Poland is not white

It doesn't have to be fully hydrogenated to not have trans fats. The unsaturated carbons could be mostly cis

there is nothing wrong with margarine you luddite

This

Exactly

This i all I ever have now
And ditch bread

Y R not Huwite

Nutritionfag here. It says 0% because the regulations say companies only have to count it if it's over 0.5 grams of fat based on whatever the food label says the serving size is. It's a sneaky jew trick, you see. (((They))) adjust the label's serving size down to the point that it is just below that, and walla it's "no trans fats!".

Anything with hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated is a trans fat.

THIS ALSO

Can confirm

Sorry, should say "over 0.5 grams of trans fat" not total fat

What do you guys think of Bulletproof coffee? I tried using grass fed butter and coconut oil in coffee as a substitute for breakfast and it's been working well for me. Lost a good 6 lbs and have a lot of energy.

my own broscience affirms this

>is "Partially hydrogenated fat" safe?

no, you need to fully hydrogenate the fat with Sodium hypochlorite.

Drink 1 cup per 100 grams of margarine.

Fuck you, bread is delicious. As long as it doesn't have a chemical in the ingredients bread is a staple.

so you idiots here also believe in the "butter for life " meme? The media is only saying butter is good because is cheaper to produce

I'm looking for hours for an answer to know if partially hydrogenated food can cause harm and I can't find a single study.

Also margarine has unsaturated fat which is good for our system

trans fat has nothing necessary about it. you do however need saturated fat to make testosterone

butter has vitamin K, calcium , as well as B12.

Margarine is wack.

That is a good argument

I also know they could label 0% trans and there would be still trans fat there
However I wanted to know what makes Partially hydrogenated from hydrogenated fat and its effects on the human body.

Chemist here, this is a 2 parter
Hydrogenation is the process of turning an unsaturated fat into a saturated one. If more fat is used than hydrogen, it will be only partially hydrogenated. However during the process some of the cis configurations get switched to trans (due to entropy) at least unless industry has changed recently to fix that.
Then you have food standards that only require you to report trans fat over 0.5 g per serving. So either decrease the amount of trans fat or decrease the serving size and its the same effect

but butter contains trans fat...less than 0.5g per serving

Why are you eating the partially hydrogenated jew?

It's good to eat bread late at night, specially 1 hour before sleep.

Butter 4 lyfe

But is there a difference between "hydrogenated fat" and "hydrogenated oil?"

same shit different name, oil = fat in cooking lingo.

nice try artyom

go back to drinking shroom vodka

No.
Watch this documentary on polyunsaturated fats, and learn everything:
youtube.com/watch?v=fvKdYUCUca8

THIS CREATES MUSTARD GAS!!!!!!!!

I can't find a single chemist to explain what's the effect of partially hydrogenated fat vs fully hydrogenated.

universities are worthless and I've been saying this for years.

That's what I figured.

I hate how every couple of years we get the "eggs/butter is unhealthy" meme.

>2 hrs long

nigga you crazy if you think I'm gonna watch all that

from late 50s to early 90s the egg is bad meme was everywhere
it only stopped recently.

They wanted to know if people would stop eating eggs because they read on magazines and watched on TV anti-egg propaganda.
It worked.

margarine is literally poverty food

>2016
>still using margarine

butter masterrace reporting in

Partially hydrogenated is often banned - directly related to cancer

when the muslims start to killing your family and you get lucky to travel to a safe country, like Poland, you'll beg us for a slice of bread with margarine.

it's ridiculous. why ruin perfectly good coffee with oil? Many people put way too much of that shit into their coffee and end up spiking their triglyceride levels. Don't put more butter in your coffee than you would half and half. Bulletproof coffee is a meme.

You'd get a better result from just doing an intermittent fast.

no it's not.

why not Dr. Phil?

Why I like butter:
When its cold, its hard.
When its hot, it melts.

That makes sense to me.

Why I dislike margarine:
Its always soft in all temperatures.

That does not make sense to me.

There must be something wrong about margarine.

SEVERELY UNDERRATED POST

Just listen to it then.

put butter in your mouth -- it melts

put margarine in your mouth -- nothing happens

It's witchcraft, I say

polyunsaturated fats are literally the only fats that you should care about at all

trans fats are a false flag

POLITICS

also yeah this shit was hilarious sometimes
I worked in a bakery for a while and our "fat-free" vegetable oil spray had like 20,000 "servings" in the bottle we used

a "serving" was "one-third of a second spray"

Look at it this way:
When you hydrogenate something like an oil it gives it greater solidity.
Think about an Oreo. Know that white shit in the middle? That is hydrogenated oil, sugar and flavoring.
Without hydrogenation, an oreo would be an oily liquid mess.
ps don't eat oreos.

Explain to me why it's good to eat carbs before bed?

1 hour before bed is enough time

not really... carbs = blood sugar, and if you don't use up that energy it will turn to fat.

You aren't going to burn up those carbs before you sleep so they'll be stored as fat, which you probably don't want.

If you are hungry before bed eat some protein.

fat and protein digest slower and won't drop lots of sugar into your blood stream like carbs will.

I'm a doctor BTW... for what it's worth.

grass fed butter is the bomb.

margarine is some kind of miracle of science invented during war time. you shouldn't eat that shit.

This. Although I'm surprised it happens outside of Murriland.

Hydrogenated fats are far less stable than naturally saturated fats.

It simply depends where those saturated fats come from and how the body handles them.

Typically the health problems from saturated animal fat come not from the fat itself but extraneous substances contained therein.
One of body fats secondary functions is to quarantine toxic substances for later extermination. If you feed your animals toxic shit to fatten them they store a lot of toxins. This is exemplified by heavy use of antibiotics.

but that said Hydrogenated fats "act saturated" until you stick them in the Hydrochloric acid in the stomach.

Typically, you're gonna get transfat, and they will unsaturate. there are very few unsaturated fats the body needs structurally. typically omega 3,6,9,12.
but w/ hydrogenated you're gonna get different omega gaps. These fats are useless to the body and thats why you get the shits if you eat margarine.
Fats work like legos Transfats are bent legos, unsaturated fats are legos w/ a lip, to bend corners and get specific angles. note the repeating 3s in usual unsaturations. these work.

basically buy this You'll feel great barring liver and pancreatic problems. never buy margarine period. coconut is good if you're a vegitarian

I don't like butter. It always has a sort of subtle rancid aftertaste and smell to it. All butters are like this to me. Don't suggest a different brand you faggots.

I just use good olive oil now in any situation that would usually require butter. You can't spread it, but you can brush it on things like bread.

It's not the saturated fats, it's the other fats in the animal that may be harmful...

Many animals are fed shit and end up producing a high omega 6 : omega 3 ratio.

Omega 6 FA are inflammatory and can damage your body. Most commercially raised livestock contain high omega 6 : omega 3 ratios.

Look for animals that are raised on vegetarian diets for the best bet.

Grass fed beef has a very low 6 : 3 ratio as does vegetarian fed swine. Grass fed butter has nearly a 1:1 ratio, which is almost the same as the fats found in fish.

Trans fat is when the chemical double bonds between carbons form on opposite sides, poly/mono sat. fats(healthier ones) are when they are the same side. By hydrogenated I'm assuming they mean that there are no double bonds on the fats

I hope you realize that you sound like a dumbass. Also what you stated is incorrect.

Chemist here.

Mostly correct, except for
>Anything with hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated is a trans fat.

If it's fully hydrogenated, there's no cis or trans fat. Cis/trans only happens in double bounds. Fully hydrogenating eliminates double bounds.