My 14 year old brother is going to become a tranny and my parents were critical at first but are accepting it now

My 14 year old brother is going to become a tranny and my parents were critical at first but are accepting it now.

What do I do? How do I stop this?

Anally rape him.

Show him the most fucked up post-op trannies you can find

FPBP

Suck him dikk

there's nothing you can do. he's lost to the mental illness.

Use your mongekyo sharingan and put him under a genjutsu powerful enough so he doesnt even realize he is being controlled and make him inject testosterone and go to the gym

to do determine the correct course of action, we will first need to analyze pictures of your brother's boipucci

Pound that little tight boyhole until he becomed a real woman

There's nothing you can do, user. Anything on your part will be perceived as persecution by him and the insane people he talks to on the internet.

It's his life, and if he wants to ruin it, that's his business. I'd lobby your parents to not allow him to undergo any hormone therapy or surgery until he's 18, though.

Hopefully he snaps out of it. If not, he'll eventually be on Tumblr bitching about it's his parents fault that he can't pass as a tranny, but at least he has a chance to salvage his life.

I'd just do the parent lobbying thing, roll your eyes at him, and treat him like always. Minimize interaction if you have to, as well.

You could use this as an opportunity to red pill him on everything else wrong with society before he gets sucked completely into sjw train of thought. Then he will be a red pilled tranny who confuses the fuck out of libs, leftists, and your dick.

keylog him. get tumblr password. start adding him to some pro incest people slowly.convince him its an accepted sexual identity with some SJW shit. then suck him dick and fuck his butt real good lots of times. the guilt will turn him straight, but u guys can still fuck. lucky.

look for a psychologist that isn't a lgbt-cuck

workout + new friends + change of life into healthy lifestyle

brother went through same shit, psycho tricked him to changing his lifestyle and suddenly when he was fit and women were miring he just forgot he was a grill, it took like 5/6 months

good luck op

Is (((s)))he cute?

also, don't listen to people on the internet except me

specially this kind of crap
>It's his life, and if he wants to ruin it, that's his business

its your small brother, its your responsability to protect him

I'm sorry man. Maybe try reading the bible/Mein Kampf with him.

It's true, though. If he wants to chop off his dick and be a degenerate weirdo, he's going to do so.

As I pointed out in the rest of my comment, there's literally nothing that he can do, unfortunately. What I suggested is the best course of action.

Not even fucking kidding here, send him to an exorcist. I've had to deal with those fucking faggoty demons for years, he probably has one that's fucking him up. Either that, or look up how to do banishing rituals. Good luck, don't let him go through with it.

Take him to a movie. Start spending time with him doing low-key manly things. The movie should be a traditional-role action movie. Go mountain biking. Invite him to play a violent video game. Listen to more aggressive, but still low key, music around him

OP what you need to do is
>show him the worst trannies (dudes in wigs)
>show him the statistics about 90% of all post op trans regret changing
scare him man
if your family is religious call them hypocrites and that god will punish them etc

This. There are lots of pictures of the mangled meat monstrosities that result from MtF. If having the little wiener he was born with and went through puberty with chopped up on a butcher's block isn't enough to scare him then nothing will. It's the only way

Rule #1 of relationships in life: You can't control other people, their lives, or their decisions. All you have control over is yourself, your life, and your own decisions.

Pursuant to that concept, if you try to act with force, you're going to make him clam up and become even more resolute about going through with this.

We all obviously know this is a mistake, and that your brother is succumbing to the degenerate brainwashing of leftist propaganda. If you want to save him from this horrible decision, you need to act with a gentle hand and be very subtle in leading him away from this. Remember, if you show your hand as trying to control him, it's going to cause all of your effort to be in vain as he will react strongly to this revelation.

I don't know your brother, so I have a hard time imagining how you need to approach this, exactly. But give it a go. Just remember: Be soft, gentle, loving, caring, and persuade with small innocuous steps.

convince your parents to become trannies first, then your brother will think that being a tranny is uncool.

try to be reasonable with, ask him why he feels the need to get his dick cut off. there is obviously something wrong. find out what it is and lead the way if possible.

Force him to suck your dick and call him a whore.

Kill them, kill them all

Swap his hormone blockers with testosterone