ITT: Characters only liked by underage edgelords

I'll start with the obvious example

t. Joss Whedon

here's your reply

True. Favorite character of the most edgy teenager adult I've encountered in my life.

Any comic book superhero character?
They're stories for children.

I like her and I am only an edgelord. Not underage

that's for waifufags

You know it's true.

inb4:
>Batman
>Joker
>Dr. Doom
>Moon Knight
>Ghost Rider
>Wolverine
>Hulk
>Deathstroke

>Hulk
How?

Explain why liking Hulk makes you an edgelord.

Whereas the rest of Marvel comics is for discerning, mature individuals who pay their taxes, love their children and go to church.

Really? You Hulkfags too retarded to see the edginess of the "monster inside me"/"you won't like me when I'm angry" BS?

Not inb4 guy, but probably the whole power fantasy of it.

Hulk isn't a power fantasy.

t. criminal

You know it's true
>muh he was right

Fuck off, Beast.

Still better than Woolie most of the time

Superman, X-men and Robin, judging by the threads on Sup Forums. Punisher and Batman have far calmer threads.

>Batman

Given he's arguably the most popular superhero in the world, and easily the most popular DC hero, I guess everyone is an underage edgelord. Thus defeating the purpose of discriminating.

itt. Actual underage edgelords projecting hard

t.punisherfags

Punisher is for adults. Once you grow out of spandex and super powers you root for the regular millitary man. Edge lords cant relate to him because he doesnt teleport or wield a katana. Weak bait.

Don't you have someone's legs to break, Tony?

Matt Murdock is great, shut the hell up.

>Punisher is for adults
You mean edgy teens

Constantine

>"I called u character+fag, I win the argument xD"
Who's the edgy underage again?

You're just an edgy fanboy that feel more mature because you read a comic about a serial killer instead of one about someone in a suit

because other capeshit is for sophisticated grown ups with no brain damage, right?

Why so defensive?

Why so avenging?