Jiro the Sushi Chef

Do we really hate him? He proved his talent and made it a business.

Attached: _20171130_133059.jpg (324x314, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFP5xD2l3ro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

burger-slurpers hate him. I don't

Jiro is the ultimate proof that capitalism works and for that I salute him.

who the fuck is "we" and why should I care about what you guys think

>bottom right
Its just fucking tofu, how the fuck do you charge people 100 dollars for a small piece of tofu?

I'm a shokunin myself, so he is my inspiration.

Pleb

I'll give you another chance to guess what it is

Just a bunch of poor and/or cheap fucks trying to make expensive shit seem not worth its cost so that they might feel better about themselves.

Attached: Pile-of-crispy-fried-tofu.jpg (700x500, 217K)

1 dollar for tofu
99 dollars to know how to make it

>capitalism works, you just have to learn to love being a wage slave or a con-artist.

>takes raw fish
>puts it on wad of boiled rice

Hand over the money baka gajin.

No one forces you to hand over the money, its you who decided to eat there.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFP5xD2l3ro
it's this. take 5 years to learn

the point is the price he asks for a fucking fish slammed on some rice is laughable.

>wage slave
>con-artist
Capitalism is not perfect and it never claimed to be.
However claiming that it doesn't work is foolish.
You're here posting via computer via your ISP.
If you want to make it big, don't be an employee, but you take the risk.
If you want it safe, be an employee.

>"Dat will be 450 Dorrar GaiJin cause 5 years to maek"

Fuck off commie.

Most faggot who hate him are retards. They think that if they buy expensive wood, and festools they are suddenly master carpenters

guess you never eat anything outside mcdonalds

>ITT: people don't understand why nearly 80 years of craftsmanship is expensive
Fuck it, 300$ is a bargain; this guy has been doing this daily for longer than most people live. Craftsmen of any field with 80 years of experience should command astronomical sums of money for their services and we should be impressed by the fact that there are even people like him. No one nowadays is gonna keep the same job their whole life and not retire in their 60s

Fuck off commie

By that same logic asking why spend money on food that will turn to shit and piss? Just buy rice and frozen chicken your whole life

Here's your (You), if you're not trolling then the world gets stupider every time your mouth opens

>shokunin
Unless you're Japanese then I'd say you're a weeb

All commies should be gunned down in the streets

>it takes 80 years to slap raw fish with some rice
>fuck you pay me now
Sign me up for this job

People that hate Jiro on here hate him because of the food, which is ridiculous, because the food is clearly legit. People that hate Jiro irl do it because he's rude to you and he hates white people and he makes you eat in 20 minutes and you can't drink in his restaurant, they aren't freindly, they won't talk to you except to issue instructions, you pay cash and you pay now. It's basically the most hostile fine dining experience possible, it's business savvy and misanthropy masquerading as a pure minimalist degustation experience.

???

Attached: 1521543962522.jpg (700x500, 76K)