LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFGens0_W-U
youtu.be/U5dGx7vRtqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was a different time. Now the Joker is the God of Murder with a body count in the 4 digits.

He was better like this when he actually cared more about jokes than being edgy.

Gaiman wrote it best.
>I'm the JOKER I only kill people when it's funny.
>what could possibly be funny about killi you? !

>It was a different time.
yes, a time when the same run had him wearing lipstick

The best part of that is that now that he's given the speech, it IS funny if he kills the guy.

Doesn't he end up killing him anyway when he comes back for his car?

Print me some jews!

And when he was also allowed to be humiliated and made into the butt of the joke at the end when his schemes failed

No? They never even show the end of that ceremony.

Is there a way to pinpoint when Joker he became a mass-murderer ?

yeah when the SJW came

LOL thread? Sup Forums keeps deleting them and ironically, those are the best threads that board can offer.

Only good writers write him like that

I blame Snyder for ruining this character.

Fuck off, this is a Joker thread.

Same shit is happening with Aaron and Thanos and Hela, just because they are associated with death he's making them act edgy and be psychopaths thatvlike to murder and torture just because.

oh jesus. Well, he didn't rule out rejecting the notion of arbitrarily deeming some existing IPs to fit some societal ideal more. He should instead focus on what actually matters: supporting new, more diverse IPs.

The Joker has never been consistently good since his inception so no, Snyder isn't as much to blame as other writers like say, Dixon or Frank Miller.

The fuck does Snyder have to do with comics? Fuck off back to your MCU shit.

Someone send this to Snyder

Same year as the Killing Joke

But that's more than one third. That's pretty good, right? It's good progress.

This is bait, right? Please tell me this is just shitty bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFGens0_W-U

Context? On a related note, I find it funny to imagine batman driving in traffic and complaining about it. Like, current batman would just have teleported there or whatever. This feels alright

I'm certain it's not bait.

See, a person who doesn't read comics...or even someone who does but is just plain dumb or not paying attention, could easily forget Scott Snyder exists and only think of Zack.

Is that Plastic Man in the trenchcoat?

Joker is having a really rough day trying to kill the JLI. When Batman finally shows up he takes one look at the scene and decides he wants nothing to do with it.

Agreed! Snyder is a hack, making an edgelord/over the top gay lover out of him was a mistake (same goes for Sean Murphy's recent White Coon mini).

The Joker works only if you keep constantly reinventing him (Bill Finger wrote him one way, Wein, O'Neil another, Moore & Miller had it their way & etc) & not referencing the 'crowbar' incident every 5 minutes... This video gets it right: he's an enigma, a performer that like David Bowie always changes his persona depending on his state of mood and whatnot:

youtu.be/U5dGx7vRtqA

I wish Joker was still like this. Then it would actually be reasonable that Joker doesn't have a constant target on his back

If anything, I blame Morrison. Snyder has done nothing but ripping him off.

Reminder that Joker cannonicaly hates skanks.

Batman driving a compact in the rush hour is more funny that it would have to be

>is more funny that it would have to be
That's a general effect JLI has on people. My omnibus can't come soon enough.

finally an excuse to post this.

it would be funny if Joker killed the kid after coming back to retriever his car.