If Frank's family had never been killed and his son grew up to do something horrible what would he do?

If Frank's family had never been killed and his son grew up to do something horrible what would he do?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-1963/Issue-175?id=4406&quality=hq
marvunapp.com/Appendix/htman1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He'd punish him

He'd be a stern, fatherly figure

Scary thought, being killed by your own father.

>Something something the weak should fear the strong.
now that i think about it there was a comic were he went after a old army buddy after he murdered a couple of people, quite emotional rollercoaster, reminds me of this

Was that the one where they were on the statue of liberty? Was it in a spider man comic?

Yes, he went to the statue of liberty because he said he never went there, frank found him and franked him.
>Was it in a spider man comic?
Wut? no, but i am curious now

I was trying to remember the comic. I couldn't remember if it happened in Spider Man or in one of the Punisher series.

issue? book?

i saw it in one of the storytimes here, didn't catch the name.

Volume 4, issue 6, "do not fall on new york city"

That wasn't the one. There was another one way early in The Punisher's creation where he kills an old army buddy on top of the statue of liberty.

I know of the unwritten law of never interrupt a storytime but i'm not staying on this computer for much longer, it's exactly the one i was talking. thanks in advance for posting

He'd whip him like how Nick Fury whipped that guy in the nuclear missile silo ("if you touch that phone you're next, pissant").

Jesus those fucking chins.

I’m pretty sure that in whatever timeline we’re Franks family isn’t murdered he becomes a straight family man and his kids are usually normal people, honestly it would be interesting to see a full what if series were Franks family never died

There was a what if where his family didn't die, but he hears someone else get murdered in the park. He then goes on to become the only good cop in New York, so naturally the other cops try to kill him and his family but they only kill his kids wife and his twin brother, so Frank goes Chris Dorner.

I found it. It was in Amazing Spider-Man 175.
readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-1963/Issue-175?id=4406&quality=hq

There was also an issue where they brainwash him, make him believe he had a family and when he broke containment his new family died, effectively making a double Punisher

marvunapp.com/Appendix/htman1.htm

Basically Frank's first real villain after Jigsaw.

There was no 'emotional rollercoaster' when he killed him though, he just shot him because he was going to kill JJ.

whoa. chills