South Park

What are some of your favourite easter eggs and callbacks from the new south park game folks?
>Finding out Butters dad was always grounded as a child and still has nightmares about it
>Finding out Terrance is dead

Nice spoilers, buddy

WTF is it with this board and wanting to spoil this fucking game.
i hope you choke on your dads dick OP.

why read on when the op says easter eggs and callbacks?
if you care that much about spoilers, why haven't you bothered playing the game yet?

some people have jobs OP and can't spend 24 hours beating a game as soon as it came out.

why is it so hard for your faggots to use the spoiler tags?

Fuck this liberal show and this Reddit fandom, there is over 3 threads on co and others on tv, you are fucking cancer

>some people have jobs OP and can't spend 24 hours beating a game as soon as it came out.
not real fans desu

Not OP but I'm gonna give this a bump before it dies

>can't fucking get past spontaneous bootay
SHIIIIIIIIT
Maybe I'll try again later and see if I can make Cpt. Diabetes sprint through while new kid eats shit.

what are some boards you can post about video games on you absolute fucking faggot

Just hit the chairs out of the way and run with both of them through the opening. Knock back the sluts and keep going, don't waste time killing them where they run out.

retard

>>Finding out Butters dad was always grounded as a child and still has nightmares about it
Wot?

fucking first worlders

stunning comeback how can he ever recover

maybe a return with a 12 year olds sarcasm?

>system requirements are 9001 times higher than stick of truth
WHY THE FUCK

The future is NOW

>people are bitching about spoilers in the OP, better bump this thread instead of making one that properly covers the spoilers.

you're the worst type of faggot user

Terrance from Terrence and Phillip or Terrance Mephesto? It's been ages since I seen those two on the show

Terrance Mephesto

Post your Fractured But Whole characters

Just keep using Captain Diabetes dash attack until you get to the end.

>Start a new game
>Don't go to Cartman's room just yet
>Enter 307