Look at this man. This is a man who has been defeated. What went so horribly wrong?

Look at this man. This is a man who has been defeated. What went so horribly wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dan Harmon sexually harassed him

This here. He just went full "equal gender team" to hide his harassments.

>Dan Harmon harrassed me!
>What I? The one that achieved gender equality? The one that made Rick & Morty? Dont be ridicously.

He had to spend time around Dan Harmon.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

Watching this and his Twitter rant against McDonald’s, he seems like a very bitter and unpleasant person to be around

Associated himself with Dan Harmon. Now he'll never get away from him.

this makes me thing that Dan Harmon is that friend who really likes you but you can't stand and Roiland is trying to make his own thing without Dan annoying him

You can tell what kind of person someone is by how they treat people likeservice members or waiters for example, you get a glimpse of their soul.

And by what i watched he really seems to be a very toxic person to be around with.

Heck i wouldnt even be surprised if we start seeing sexual harrasment charges trwon at him, seing hows the climate in the entertainment industry abouts this sort of things, the ones who virtue signal the hardest ironically seemed to be the worst who partake in these actions.

>What went so horribly wrong?
Liberalism happened.

Women writers.

Well I mean he did turn Rick into his expy. The character that Rick is on the show is basically who Harmon is in real life.

Dan actually think hes gonna make a family

Man, looking back all those chats with Erin McGathy on Harmontown about having kids is really awkward

>wherever I go, I must Sup Forums

>get raped by Dan Harmon
>he starts crying first

>Heck i wouldn't even be surprised if we start seeing sexual harassment charges thrown at him,
Well, he did hire all of those women right after his divorce and plans on having children within the next couple of years.
You do the math, he's trying to find a waifu in the writing room.

It just looks like a random frame of his resting face.

Make more reaction images stupid.

Everything is Sup Forumsitical.

Say what you want, I'm fine with this clip.

Kill yourself.

>all around me are familiar faces

Shut up Dan

This. Fucking Christ are we the goddamn TMZ board now? This is worse than Sup Forums's sad Keanu shit a few years ago, but at least that lead to some mildly funny maymays, this is just pathetic

Kys conservative scum

It's pretty tragic. As thanks for the (You) here's my completely lazy attempt at adding value.

It's a press conference on a cob

And so it persisted, even as he begged for death.

You seem a bit too offended by that comment.

>tfw you just wanted to write wacky adventures but Harmon keeps soapboxing

I hope Roiland realizes he has a lot of power over Harmon just by virtue of voicing the main characters.

>muh safe space

OK manchild
How's that job search coming along btw

Nu male rapists. They'll at least try to make you enjoy it

>his cover of In the Air Tonight was a cry for help
Someone fucking stop Harmon

Is there an actual link to the article?

do not disparage Our Man Dan

that also explains wubbalubbadubdub and tiny rick

I wonder if he would have chilled out after a kid or so.

my dude listen to one episode of harmontown. it's like going to an AA meeting that sells tickets and has an open bar for the alcoholics, cash bar for the curious.

More like who Harmon wants to be. Yes, with those character flaws and all. He's constructed a world where he is so cool and competent and always has the perfect quip, but he's sad inside and this nihilism eats at him because he knows its wrong but everyone else is also shit so why improve as a person?